Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus

Col. Goshu Wolde - Paradigm of Brilliance & Integrity

Post by Horus » 11 Nov 2018, 02:17

yaballo

Re: Col. Goshu Wolde - Paradigm of Brilliance & Integrity

Post by yaballo » 11 Nov 2018, 03:16

Horus,

I agree but I reserve my total admiration until I hear the last word on the role of Ato Goshu Wolde in all those crimes committed by the Derg. Speaking of Goshu, his wife, Mrs Chaltu, is also said to be as brilliant as him & contributed a fair bit to make our godforsaken Ethiopia a better place for all.

Then again, unless southern Ethiopians freed themselves from everything habesha &/or cut themselves-off from the useless, parasitic, ever-whining, lazy & war-mongering northern Ethiopians; we might never get to see a better southern-half of Ethiopia.

I have a serious doubt that northern Ethiopians are capable of redeeming themselves or lift their communities out of the quagmire of misery given their toxic & destructive habits, cultures, norms, attitudes to hard-working, etc, :oops:

It seems that we southerners [including you] are stuck in an awful & ever unhappy 'arranged marriage' with northern Ethiopians. Ethiopie le terrible! ... Anyway, let's listen to oldies-but-goodies songs from Addis Ababa. 8)

1) Girma Tefera -[son of the late Tefera Kassa]- 'Man Neber yalanchi'.

2) Tefera Kassa [father of Girma Tefera]; Original song; 'ማን ነበር ያላንቺ - Mane Neber Yalanchi'.

3) and as a bonus ... Tilahun Gessesse's - 'Engudaye Nesh'.

Abdisa

Post by Abdisa » 11 Nov 2018, 03:42

Goshu learned to speak English watching Sesame Street children's puppet show, which is why he's animated and sounds like a cartoon character when he opens his Dergist mouth. :lol:

Horus

Post by Horus » 11 Nov 2018, 04:40

Zack

Post by Zack » 11 Nov 2018, 05:00

He sounds very smart. Yaballo i agree with you southern ethiooians are not actually ethiopians but oromo sidama and somalis. The tigrayans and amhara and the tigrigna in eritrea are habasha . We have nothing in common with them. Even some amhara are like us.

Dr Zackovich

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 11 Nov 2018, 05:10

When Goshu Wolde was a communist Derg colonel, he used to say "death to America." And when he wanted the US to grant him the high chair in Ethiopia, he traded his communist uniform for a suit and started singing "I love America!" :oops: hehehehehe Talk about integrity! He's the epitome of an opportunist!