Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Roomservice

I was born and raised in eritrea but agame by blood , both of my parents are from tigrai.

Post by Roomservice » 11 Nov 2018, 00:07

I know for a fact tarik is my number one enemy because he wants me to return to tigrai but I don't understand their language plus I would never get along with the people I never lived with. Tarik the pure blood must understand my situation here. can we work something out ?

Axumawi

Re: I was born and raised in eritrea but agame by blood , both of my parents are from tigrai.

Post by Axumawi » 11 Nov 2018, 01:08

Roomservice wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 00:07
I know for a fact tarik is my number one enemy because he wants me to return to tigrai but I don't understand their language plus I would never get along with the people I never lived with. Tarik the pure blood must understand my situation here. can we work something out ?

Don't worry. Hamasien have this kind of silliness every some decades...

Look at pictures how they received Hatse Haileslassie even after ELF has started struggle for independence.

They always have identity crisis, that is why the loud noises which you don't see in Akeleguzay and among the Tigre or Agew peoples.

Roomservice

Re: I was born and raised in eritrea but agame by blood , both of my parents are from tigrai.

Post by Roomservice » 11 Nov 2018, 01:22

Axumawi agame , I agree, the Hammasien are flip flop, zi'nigusa nigsna is their motto, and yes they are full of identity crisis.