Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations

Antidote to Axumawi's blues: EPRP's Yoseph Mersha on Nahoo TV

Post by Revelations » 10 Nov 2018, 23:35

Forget yourቅማንት አገው እንቶ ፈንቶ ገለመለ! I got you a blues fix to carry you through the night of arrest of your MayTake beloved ones.

Revelations

Re: Antidote to Axumawi's blues: EPRP's Yoseph Mersha on Nahoo TV

Post by Revelations » 10 Nov 2018, 23:43

He says Agew in Eritrea, Kunama in Gondar and Eritrea. New frontier for Axumawi.

Horus

Post by Horus » 11 Nov 2018, 00:25

Yosef Mersha - as a Gurage politician could not have a colonialist or separatist gene in him. I don't what Iyasu Alemayehu believes. Iyasus wife Genet Girma, daughter of President Girma the Fat-man is one opportunist who woyanized the oromo-Gurage mixed people crated Jida sodo and used them for his power mongering. I have no idea what EPRP's Genet and her husband Iyasu alemayhu did KKKK Here is you confused family. A Father who is woyane opportunist, his dauther EPRF revos her husband dictatorial chief one wing of EPRP - real mess !!!

Axumawi

Post by Axumawi » 11 Nov 2018, 00:53

Revelations wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 23:35
Forget yourቅማንት አገው እንቶ ፈንቶ ገለመለ! I got you a blues fix to carry you through the night of arrest of your MayTake beloved ones.

How could I forget my ancestry. My Mother is half Agew. Her mother spoke Agew language. My mother not much and then my parents went to Eritrea after federation annulment to teach Amharic and then back to Ethiopia, but never lived among the Agew except visits to the Adi Arqays, Debariqs, Shires..
I would be a lier if I told you I would feel the same if I don't have part of my roots with the Agew.
You know already how I feel about EPRP that has given us you and Horus here.

Horus,
Don't blame only those who are not in your group. EPRP is everywhere and no where at the same time everywhere in Ethiopian political life.

EPRP is kehadi with Agew Qimanti just for power.

Qimanti are the only people who partly stayed with EPRP until Arbegnotch Gimbar days, EPRDF days. The rest like in Tigray and in Semiyen Gonder had all gone TPLF and EPDM away from EPRP and EDU long time ago.

Revelations

Post by Revelations » 11 Nov 2018, 11:20

hallelujah! I have brought much needed relief to Axumaw and a sudden moment of confession. Yes, we knew and accepted you as Tgre Agew.