Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumawi

Amhara to Agew: Next time we come to power we will exterminate you

Post by Axumawi » 10 Nov 2018, 23:19

Hawdian

Re: Amhara to Agew: Next time we come to power we will exterminate you

Post by Hawdian » 10 Nov 2018, 23:41

The Qemant subject is definitely a weakness on the Amhara and an clever strategy. We know much of Ethiopia's history claimed by Amhara is actually Agew history including Lalibela, Gondar Fassilides, Zagwe/Axumite Empire.

They have nothing once you strip the Qemants. They will dance to their two imperialist figures; Tewodros and Menelik. And even Tewodros could well be a Qemant after all he is from Gondar Fassilides.

The short legged Tigregu has figured the Amara very well :mrgreen:

Axumawi

Post by Axumawi » 11 Nov 2018, 01:01

Hawdian wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 23:41
The Qemant subject is definitely a weakness on the Amhara and an clever strategy. We know much of Ethiopia's history claimed by Amhara is actually Agew history including Lalibela, Gondar Fassilides, Zagwe/Axumite Empire.

They have nothing once you strip the Qemants. They will dance to their two imperialist figures; Tewodros and Menelik. And even Tewodros could well be a Qemant after all he is from Gondar Fassilides.

Hatse Tedros has nothing Amhara in him.
That was proven a long time ago.

Why do you think until Mengistu days Hatse Tedros only had half a page in a big history book of Hatse Haileslassie zemen and never even a mud road to his name.

He has great great grand daughter which was brought only one day and the whole story was never to be seen again in Amhara kilil.

From what I heard once the Agew Qimanti have their zone, Tedy Afro is going to apologize and change few implicated parts of his song.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 11 Nov 2018, 01:07

Axumawi wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 01:01
Hawdian wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 23:41

Hatse Tedros has nothing Amhara in him.
That was proven a long time ago.

Why do you think until Mengistu days Hatse Tedros only had half a page in a big history book of Hatse Haileslassie zemen and never even a mud road to his name.

He has great great grand daughter which was brought only one day and the whole story was never to be seen again in Amhara kilil.

From what I heard once the Agew Qimanti have their zone, Tedy Afro is going to apologize and change few implicated parts of his song.
I haven't done much digging on Atse Tewodros but we do know what you said and you are indeed correct. He said his father was descendant of Emperor Fasiledes through his daughter meaning that Fasiledes was indeed his maternal grandfather.

I think if we dig deeper, we may actually uncover a proud Qemant man raised within the compounds of Fasiledes---the founder of House of Gondar and Gondar city/compound.

Very clever indeed you Tigregus who are punching above your own weight. Definitely, further dissection of the so called Amhara Kilil is needed.

Tigregus are very impressive when it comes to how well they preserve their identity, culture----despite sharing far more in common with the Amara than Gallas yet you know Gallas don't even know their true fathers. They come to you with Pente father, Muslim grandfather, Amara wife, Amara adopted daddy-----very confusing.

No wonder they can never liberate themselves and never will. That's why it's better to work with people like Tigray who know their borders, ancestors, language, their wives are amongst them, their lineages are consistent and verified, their fathers with common Tigregu names.

This is what I want to teach the Somali people. Think with heads and facts not emotions and 'he speaks linguistic similar to mine BS".

When the OLF, TPLF and EPLF approached Somalia----Siad Barre and Somalia's secret intelligence agency said dismiss the Gallas they are confused and don't know who their daddies are, bring me the EPLF and TPLF those are the guys that will bring down the Amhara and their fabricated Solomonic fairytales.

And we all know what happened in the last 27 years.