Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawdian
Senior Member
Posts: 10214
Joined: 15 May 2013, 23:18
Location: Islam, commercial, maritime and free

There's need for a dialogue between Somali, Tigray & Afar

Post by Hawdian » 10 Nov 2018, 19:33

The new Somali Region president might be new to the job but I am certain he is well informed individual on the ever changing relations and dynamics between not only Ethiopian kilils and its ethnics but the Greater Horn.

Mustafa, Dr. Debretsion Gebremichael and the Afar president have not met yet and as people sharing a nation, there is need for a dialogue to discuss pressing issues.

So let's hope there is urgent conference in Mekelle, Samara or Jigjiga between the three leaders.

I am certain that Tigray and Somali will see eye to eye but it's important to include Afar who are not only close to the Somali people but to Tigray as well.

Equally in the case of more closer cooperations between Tigray and Somali, it's important to use Afar as an access. I am sure you guys know the land/map.

A new chapter has to be opened.

Will Mustafa be visionary enough to oversee the past and understand the need for Tigray to remain as it is? I am certain he will because Abdi iley and co killed his blood and flesh brother yet never went for a revenge.

The same or even more greater discipline and vision is needed. We can't be emotional neither complacent.

Whatever Mr Farmajo did or was doing in Gondar, does not represent the interests neither the Somali people. Tigrais must know that. It's clear Farmajo unlike Dr Ismail Omar Guelleh became a sheep without vision or idea.

I do not think he will survive the cut in the near future. Big blunder. He dropped the ball big time especially when Isaias' al Shabab killed over 50 people in Mogadishu.

The people of Tigray and Somali shall work together and naturally Afar knows where its interests lay and with who----who was there for them yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Certainly, things are not all rosy between the three but whatever happened between them is nothing compared to the Amhara/Galla threat. Equally, these three will struggle to work with these two. We share very little in common with them on many hard issues. It won't be long before the cracks show up.

In the 27 years or so under Tigray leadership, there were many things that could have improved, that needed the change----but it's clear to me Tigray is better ally for the Somali people than Galla and Amhara.

The Somali people cannot and should not back any idea to reduce Tigray. If Afar and Tigray have land issues they should resolve it between them but as for the issue of Raya, Humera and Wolkait-----Somali people should back it as the natural right of Tigray. Their bread basket. Their survival. Their only good productive land.

Once Tigray, Afar and Somali come out together with arms in the air, you will see many of the enemies who are wagging their tails today evaporate and split amongst themselves.



The Ras
Last edited by Hawdian on 10 Nov 2018, 19:50, edited 3 times in total.

euroland
Member
Posts: 893
Joined: 08 Jun 2018, 12:42

Re: There's need for a dialogue between Somali, Tigray & Afar

Post by euroland » 10 Nov 2018, 19:37

The Mekele' ''Somali';
You can't use Afars or Somalis to save your corrupt Agame's bu*t from the upcoming war against your little kilil Tigray.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 24530
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: There's need for a dialogue between Somali, Tigray & Afar

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Nov 2018, 20:39

Hawdian wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 19:33
The new Somali Region president might be new to the job but I am certain he is well informed individual on the ever changing relations and dynamics between not only Ethiopian kilils and its ethnics but the Greater Horn.

Mustafa, Dr. Debretsion Gebremichael and the Afar president have not met yet and as people sharing a nation, there is need for a dialogue to discuss pressing issues.

So let's hope there is urgent conference in Mekelle, Samara or Jigjiga between the three leaders.

I am certain that Tigray and Somali will see eye to eye but it's important to include Afar who are not only close to the Somali people but to Tigray as well.

Equally in the case of more closer cooperations between Tigray and Somali, it's important to use Afar as an access. I am sure you guys know the land/map.

A new chapter has to be opened.

Will Mustafa be visionary enough to oversee the past and understand the need for Tigray to remain as it is? I am certain he will because Abdi iley and co killed his blood and flesh brother yet never went for a revenge.

The same or even more greater discipline and vision is needed. We can't be emotional neither complacent.

Whatever Mr Farmajo did or was doing in Gondar, does not represent the interests neither the Somali people. Tigrais must know that. It's clear Farmajo unlike Dr Ismail Omar Guelleh became a sheep without vision or idea.

I do not think he will survive the cut in the near future. Big blunder. He dropped the ball big time especially when Isaias' al Shabab killed over 50 people in Mogadishu.

The people of Tigray and Somali shall work together and naturally Afar knows where its interests lay and with who----who was there for them yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Certainly, things are not all rosy between the three but whatever happened between them is nothing compared to the Amhara/Galla threat. Equally, these three will struggle to work with these two. We share very little in common with them on many hard issues. It won't be long before the cracks show up.

In the 27 years or so under Tigray leadership, there were many things that could have improved, that needed the change----but it's clear to me Tigray is better ally for the Somali people than Galla and Amhara.

The Somali people cannot and should not back any idea to reduce Tigray. If Afar and Tigray have land issues they should resolve it between them but as for the issue of Raya, Humera and Wolkait-----Somali people should back it as the natural right of Tigray. Their bread basket. Their survival. Their only good productive land.

Once Tigray, Afar and Somali come out together with arms in the air, you will see many of the enemies who are wagging their tails today evaporate and split amongst themselves.

The Ras



Ras Hawdian,

Abdi Illy was to do exact that but some Tigrayans mostly the Dembia Tigrayans leaked and exposed him. You should stop calling Dr. Debretsion since he does not have high school level brain. He is dead man wolking Tigray ever to be led. But let me come to your point that for the interest of all level it is not only three ethnics but they should include Qimant, Beneshangule and Gambela. Tigray and Afar are one and already the afar people have decided to be with Tigray as they fought with us together, the Qimant are working with us and they trust us, Beneshangule is real sister state and no problem but I am not sure Gambela but we have good relationship and the three states should initiate and bring Beneshangule then the game is over they must talk and work closely for the eventuality. Everything is going to the worst and the plan is completely the Meneklik agenda right now and the Oromo OLF should be allowed to control Aormia and the leader seems very dignified unlike what we see from the two leaders right now.

The way to do it is let them talk and have clear plan if Somali and Tigray agree the way used to be then Afar, Qimant, agew Seqota and Beneshangule for sure they will be with them, Gambela needs work but will not be hard. So, their next plan should be to take over the country by military and dissolve the parliament and bring OLF as coalition to lead the country until they can partition peacefully.

Temt
Member
Posts: 1113
Joined: 04 Jun 2013, 22:23

Re: There's need for a dialogue between Somali, Tigray & Afar

Post by Temt » 10 Nov 2018, 20:45

euroland wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 19:37
The Mekele' ''Somali';
You can't use Afars or Somalis to save your corrupt Agame's bu*t from the upcoming war against your little kilil Tigray.
Of course, he couldn't, neither can anybody else save the Weyane from the dilemma they are in, a dilemma they created in a futile attempt to destroy Eritrea. They have learned the hard way that we, Eritrean's, may have issues with our government, but when it comes to Eritrean independence, sovereignty, and territorial integrity, we stand firmly with our government. Believe it!

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 24530
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: There's need for a dialogue between Somali, Tigray & Afar

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Nov 2018, 20:54

Temt wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 20:45
euroland wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 19:37
The Mekele' ''Somali';
You can't use Afars or Somalis to save your corrupt Agame's bu*t from the upcoming war against your little kilil Tigray.
Of course, he couldn't, neither can anybody else save the Weyane from the dilemma they are in, a dilemma they created in a futile attempt to destroy Eritrea. They have learned the hard way that we, Eritrean's, may have issues with our government, but when it comes to Eritrean independence, sovereignty, and territorial integrity, we stand firmly with our government. Believe it!

Do not faart on site, you are dead man walking.

Hawdian
Senior Member
Posts: 10214
Joined: 15 May 2013, 23:18
Location: Islam, commercial, maritime and free

Re: There's need for a dialogue between Somali, Tigray & Afar

Post by Hawdian » 10 Nov 2018, 22:11

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 20:39



Ras Hawdian,

Abdi Illy was to do exact that but some Tigrayans mostly the Dembia Tigrayans leaked and exposed him. You should stop calling Dr. Debretsion since he does not have high school level brain. He is dead man wolking Tigray ever to be led. But let me come to your point that for the interest of all level it is not only three ethnics but they should include Qimant, Beneshangule and Gambela. Tigray and Afar are one and already the afar people have decided to be with Tigray as they fought with us together, the Qimant are working with us and they trust us, Beneshangule is real sister state and no problem but I am not sure Gambela but we have good relationship and the three states should initiate and bring Beneshangule then the game is over they must talk and work closely for the eventuality. Everything is going to the worst and the plan is completely the Meneklik agenda right now and the Oromo OLF should be allowed to control Aormia and the leader seems very dignified unlike what we see from the two leaders right now.

The way to do it is let them talk and have clear plan if Somali and Tigray agree the way used to be then Afar, Qimant, agew Seqota and Beneshangule for sure they will be with them, Gambela needs work but will not be hard. So, their next plan should be to take over the country by military and dissolve the parliament and bring OLF as coalition to lead the country until they can partition peacefully.
Very good Ato Halafi.

It may not be the interest of only these three but definitely these three are the most important players and they can make and break the deal.

I don't think Gambella is necessary for us and naturally may swayed by South Sudan and Uganda rather. They will not curve into Galla and Amhara---they are naturally closer to South Sudanese and the people of Uganda.

If Tigray, Afar and Somali come together----Galla will naturally split between Jawar, OLF, Abyssinian-Amhara like Abiy and others. Once again the Amhara will find themselves loners and without real ally in the region. Our regions need to appeal to OLF and Jawar.



Shabbos are noisy but important Shabbos know they can't throw Tigray under the bus and be opened to Amhara domination. Not all Shabbos are as emotional as the bunch who roam around here. There will be some with clear heads that can see beyond the past and the TPLF-EPLF split and understand the need for Tigringya language and culture to combat with Amhara and Amharic influence not only within their borders but beyond. Even Isaias understands this and has his limits and he will only entertain Abiy up to a certain degree. We all know it.

Somali Region, Tigray and Afar need a conference then watch the Galla get confused and abandon the Amhara to their own.

Somali region president needs to rehabilitate all ONLF fighters into Liyu Police and request all Somali tribes contribute 5% quota of their estimated populations of young men as Liyu Police. Somalia also needs to provide extra budget to Jigjiga and equally scholarships to Liyu Police commanders to be trained by the Turks in the Turkish military base in Mogadishu. Djibouti too needs to contribute some budget especially towards her sons in Shinile.

Sadacha Macca
Member+
Posts: 9105
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: There's need for a dialogue between Somali, Tigray & Afar

Post by Sadacha Macca » 10 Nov 2018, 22:21

The Afars hate your agame tplf, you must be hallucinating kid; never stop taking your meds, eshi agame lij?

if somali and tigray want to ally, fine by me, none of my business; but you are simply deceiving yourself, not others, when you claim afars will ally with tigray. afar hates them for imposing the puppet party on them, and exploiting their salt trade, resources, etc.


but don't take my word for it:




https://allafrica.com/stories/201810290311.html

Hawdian
Senior Member
Posts: 10214
Joined: 15 May 2013, 23:18
Location: Islam, commercial, maritime and free

Re: There's need for a dialogue between Somali, Tigray & Afar

Post by Hawdian » 10 Nov 2018, 22:27

Sadacha,

These things are beyond the Galla minds. You go worry about farming and riding the donkey my friend.

The Afar can hate Woyane and TPLF. Somalis did too but there's difference between Afar interests and short term Woyane/TPLF disapprovals. Afar soon going to realise that Abiy, Galla and the Amhara are much worse than the TPLF and affiliates. Give them few months to see the reality.

Somalis too were happy and wanted Abdi iley gone. Today, Abdi iley is still hated, he is a criminal but the Somalis would rather him than Galla Abiy and whatever Amhara have to offer.

Don't be fooled by mere protests. Afar region needs good governance. They need to replace the current leadership. But they are not saying we want Amhara/Galla over TPLF. They simply asking for better quality of life, better governance and accountabilities. We all are.

I know Afar have the worst leadership in the history of the region. In fact, none of you would even know the name of their president. That's how bad things are there but people interest is what we addressing. No doubt Afar needs a regime change but that necessarily doesn't mean he needs to be Amhara imperialist, Galla puppet----Afar can still choose someone who meets their demands and keeps the greater interest inline with regional allies.

Isaias is no friend of Afar either.

But don't ever think Afar prefers Gallas and Amhara over Somalis and Tigrais. Afar kill Gallas like Karrayuu every other week but have you ever heard Somalis and Afar clashes?

What about Tigray and Afar?

What does that tell you?

You go form whatever ally you want with your Amhara masters and let Tigray, Somali and Afar discuss their affairs. We will invite Jawar and OLF if necessary my friend. But you have no business here in this discussion.

Hawdian
Senior Member
Posts: 10214
Joined: 15 May 2013, 23:18
Location: Islam, commercial, maritime and free

Re: There's need for a dialogue between Somali, Tigray & Afar

Post by Hawdian » 10 Nov 2018, 22:55

The best way forward:

Adding Somali and Afar parties to the EPRDF with full membership. Then we could vote for the successor of Abiy together.

TPLF needs to call for urgent EPRDF meeting and inclusion of Afar and Somali.

Somali needs to get at least 90 seats.

Afar another 30.

Sadacha Macca
Member+
Posts: 9105
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: There's need for a dialogue between Somali, Tigray & Afar

Post by Sadacha Macca » 10 Nov 2018, 23:14

Hawdian wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 22:27
Sadacha,

These things are beyond the Galla minds. You go worry about farming and riding the donkey my friend.

The Afar can hate Woyane and TPLF. Somalis did too but there's difference between Afar interests and short term Woyane/TPLF disapprovals. Afar soon going to realise that Abiy, Galla and the Amhara are much worse than the TPLF and affiliates. Give them few months to see the reality.

Somalis too were happy and wanted Abdi iley gone. Today, Abdi iley is still hated, he is a criminal but the Somalis would rather him than Galla Abiy and whatever Amhara have to offer.

Don't be fooled by mere protests. Afar region needs good governance. They need to replace the current leadership. But they are not saying we want Amhara/Galla over TPLF. They simply asking for better quality of life, better governance and accountabilities. We all are.

I know Afar have the worst leadership in the history of the region. In fact, none of you would even know the name of their president. That's how bad things are there but people interest is what we addressing. No doubt Afar needs a regime change but that necessarily doesn't mean he needs to be Amhara imperialist, Galla puppet----Afar can still choose someone who meets their demands and keeps the greater interest inline with regional allies.

Isaias is no friend of Afar either.

But don't ever think Afar prefers Gallas and Amhara over Somalis and Tigrais. Afar kill Gallas like Karrayuu every other week but have you ever heard Somalis and Afar clashes?

What about Tigray and Afar?

What does that tell you?

You go form whatever ally you want with your Amhara masters and let Tigray, Somali and Afar discuss their affairs. We will invite Jawar and OLF if necessary my friend. But you have no business here in this discussion.
Agame boy,

Not too long ago, you were calling Afars nobodies, losers, etc; but when you want to use them against Oromos/Amharas, and others whom the tigrayan agames lack the guts and power to fight; they instantly become ''allies.''
Funny indeed, and very indicative of the flip flopping of agames.

Afars interests cannot be compatible with TPLF's, because TPLF's interests is to force tigrayan elitist hegemony on their neighbors, and the country itself; but both of those plans are failing right before the TPLF's eyes and your eyes; hence the reason why you're so angry and typing up a storm of nonsense.
Afars themselves are saying we want nothing to do with the Agame TPLF, their puppets, or their cyber jegna-cadres, such as yourself; so who are you to even *attempt* to speak on their behalf? Unlike you, everything I say about Afars, is what they say about themselves.
I am not ''bold'' enough to claim to speak for any ethnic group, even Oromos, unless I know for certain, that the majority of that ethnic groups feels that or this way, I.E. I know most Oromos want federalism and want to develop their culture/language, and nothing g7 or their cadres say, can change that.

As far as Abdi Illey goes, you always use him an example, and it's a poor example. You should know better, then do better, than that.
The guy was a criminal low-life, and deserves death to be honest; for the innumerable crimes him, his tplf generals, and his armed thugs, committed. i get why you like him, because he served the interests of your uncles and brothers in mekelle.
But, he was a criminal with blood of innocent civilians on his hands: So regardless of whether he was popular or not, he got what he deserved; so it doesn't matter how Somalis felt about him.
Had he been a decent leader, he wouldn't be where he is now; he was inviting his own downfall.
So he has no-one to blame but his own greed and lust for power and ill-gotten-wealth.
''Gallas and Amharas'' aint the ones ruling somali region, so any flaws or mistakes made there, are attributed to mustafa omer and his govt, not us.

Protests derive from grievances, usually unaddressed ones, so to write them off or discount them, is basically you (indirectly) saying you know what's best for afar, better than they do, and that they don't have legitimate grievances that should be addressed.
You are denigrating, under-estimating, and insulting the very people you are trying to speak for.
Every region needs ''good governance,'' but that doesn't mean they want to be ruled by tplf puppets.
I never claimed Isayas was a friend of the afars, but this has nothing to do with him.
both sides, eplf and tplf, were never friends of the afars let's be honest. afar themselves will tell u that.
but once again, this is not about obbo isayas.
This is you, a desperate agame, trying to form an alliance to counteract the alliance that you believe is being formed against the tplf thugs.
the same tplf who has shed blood of people all over east africa-from kenya to gambella to oromia to somali state, to somalia to eritrea, hence making themselves legitimate targets of all of those groups they harmed.

Afar and Karrayu haven't fought in a while dude. I don't know where you are getting that false information from.
And even when they do fight, it's never on the level of the fighting that took place between afar and issa, who uses djibouti to support their illegal expansion into afar lands:

https://www.tesfanews.net/deepening-cri ... -and-issa/


https://www.tesfanews.net/somali-issa-o ... e-for-war/


Afar are openly telling agames to keep their hands out of their affairs.
So what does that tell YOU agame boy?

Hawdian
Senior Member
Posts: 10214
Joined: 15 May 2013, 23:18
Location: Islam, commercial, maritime and free

Re: There's need for a dialogue between Somali, Tigray & Afar

Post by Hawdian » 10 Nov 2018, 23:21

Sadacha,

I'm not sure what your long boring essays said and frankly didn't bother reading it, but I know it contributes zero in this discussion.

I am sure you can open your own topic and discuss whatever in your head or heart freely.

Like I said I don't expect the Galla mind to understand the difference short term, medium term and long term problems. After all Amhara dominated you over 900 years.

But you can see a small section of the Somali population has been part of Ethiopia under 100 years and they already understood the different dynamics in Ethiopia and the need for different allies to deal with different concerns.

After all within 10 years Abdi iley became the second most powerful unofficial figure after Meles Zenawi. He remained untouchable and sent all the Gallas fleeing.

The 1000 or so Somalis he killed doesn't hurt as much as having 700,0000-1.5 million Gallas on my land. I rather credit him for that and I know that hurts you. I don't care. I'm not here to comfort you. Go worry about the mass grave the police have found.



When it comes to Galla and Amhara, we are all Abdi iley.
Last edited by Hawdian on 10 Nov 2018, 23:33, edited 2 times in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 24530
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: There's need for a dialogue between Somali, Tigray & Afar

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Nov 2018, 23:29

Hawdian wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 22:55
The best way forward:

Adding Somali and Afar parties to the EPRDF with full membership. Then we could vote for the successor of Abiy together.

TPLF needs to call for urgent EPRDF meeting and inclusion of Afar and Somali.

Somali needs to get at least 90 seats.

Afar another 30.
The wise Somali advised Woyane but the moron did not bit like everything was forever despite we have been telling them. As of today no option for Woyane generals but to call marshal law and clean all Derg and EPRP remnants from the country and dissolve it before they dissolve them.

Sadacha Macca
Member+
Posts: 9105
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: There's need for a dialogue between Somali, Tigray & Afar

Post by Sadacha Macca » 11 Nov 2018, 00:34

Of course you wouldn't respond to what I posted, because it's simply beyond your brains capacity to do so.
So, no worries there, my agame friend. I think the steady diet of grasshoppers contributes to the brain not developing fully.
The behavior of Obboletti Halafifi is a great example of that happening, so I do not get mad, I pity you. May Allah make it easy for you, Ameen!

Abdi Illey may have displaced many Oromos, but in the end, Oromo officers ended up escorting him in handcuffs, when in reality, they could've easily executed Abdi Illey, and make up a story, such as he tried to fight, escape, etc.
But alas, Oromos tend to be nice, civilized, etc; and not vindictive, so they handled it the legal way.
And in the end, we know where abdi the loser is, with no friends or tplf to rescue him.
if tplf abandoned him, they'd abandon any other ''ally'' you can think or dream of.



Hayyee,
Nagattii.

Misraq
Member+
Posts: 6314
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 19:43
Location: Zemunda

Re: There's need for a dialogue between Somali, Tigray & Afar

Post by Misraq » 11 Nov 2018, 00:42

Hawdi agamew,

The unity of Amhara and Oromo can shatter any alliances you can assemble on the face of the Earth. I think your best bet for distablizing the two is through Jawar Mohammad and OLF. I doubt if Jawar can listen to you but OLF is a worth trying. Any other thing will be a waste of effort for you

Jimmy

Hawdian
Senior Member
Posts: 10214
Joined: 15 May 2013, 23:18
Location: Islam, commercial, maritime and free

Re: There's need for a dialogue between Somali, Tigray & Afar

Post by Hawdian » 11 Nov 2018, 00:54

Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 00:34
Of course you wouldn't respond to what I posted, because it's simply beyond your brains capacity to do so.
So, no worries there, my agame friend. I think the steady diet of grasshoppers contributes to the brain not developing fully.
The behavior of Obboletti Halafifi is a great example of that happening, so I do not get mad, I pity you. May Allah make it easy for you, Ameen!

Abdi Illey may have displaced many Oromos, but in the end, Oromo officers ended up escorting him in handcuffs, when in reality, they could've easily executed Abdi Illey, and make up a story, such as he tried to fight, escape, etc.
But alas, Oromos tend to be nice, civilized, etc; and not vindictive, so they handled it the legal way.
And in the end, we know where abdi the loser is, with no friends or tplf to rescue him.
if tplf abandoned him, they'd abandon any other ''ally'' you can think or dream of.



Hayyee,
Nagattii.
We happy to sacrifice one guy for 700,000-1.5 million Gallas :mrgreen:

It's great site to see Gallas fleeing in double trailer trucks like goats :lol: :lol:

In the end Abiy will be removed just like Abdi iley but at least Abdi iley sent millions of Gallas to their graves or fleeing for cover in their highlands where it's over populated and the soil killed beyond anything. Won't support any more Gallas.

We await for them in the lowlands and the coast where we will tax them heavily for both imports and exports :mrgreen:

We know how to chase Gallas. You know the history between us. Can you say anything about it?

Sadacha Macca
Member+
Posts: 9105
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: There's need for a dialogue between Somali, Tigray & Afar

Post by Sadacha Macca » 11 Nov 2018, 01:22

Hawdian wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 00:54
Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 00:34
Of course you wouldn't respond to what I posted, because it's simply beyond your brains capacity to do so.
So, no worries there, my agame friend. I think the steady diet of grasshoppers contributes to the brain not developing fully.
The behavior of Obboletti Halafifi is a great example of that happening, so I do not get mad, I pity you. May Allah make it easy for you, Ameen!

Abdi Illey may have displaced many Oromos, but in the end, Oromo officers ended up escorting him in handcuffs, when in reality, they could've easily executed Abdi Illey, and make up a story, such as he tried to fight, escape, etc.
But alas, Oromos tend to be nice, civilized, etc; and not vindictive, so they handled it the legal way.
And in the end, we know where abdi the loser is, with no friends or tplf to rescue him.
if tplf abandoned him, they'd abandon any other ''ally'' you can think or dream of.



Hayyee,
Nagattii.
We happy to sacrifice one guy for 700,000-1.5 million Gallas :mrgreen:

It's great site to see Gallas fleeing in double trailer trucks like goats :lol: :lol:

In the end Abiy will be removed just like Abdi iley but at least Abdi iley sent millions of Gallas to their graves or fleeing for cover in their highlands where it's over populated and the soil killed beyond anything. Won't support any more Gallas.

We await for them in the lowlands and the coast where we will tax them heavily for both imports and exports :mrgreen:

We know how to chase Gallas. You know the history between us. Can you say anything about it?
You had no say in the matter agame boy.
Your boy abdi got what he deserved, and all you could do was cry and watch hopelessly, like the disgruntled bitter female dog that you are.
Those oromo who got displaced, for the most part, survived and have a second chance at life, but abdi will die surrounded by oromo and amhara troops.
Abdis goons were only tough when fighting unarmed civilians like the ones they massacred at gashamo, and elsewhere, but when armed oromo fought back, we saw the liyyu crying to tplf, begging them to help fight the Oromo.
They were even leaving the dead bodies of liyyu behind in oromia due to their fear. They left pairs of their shoes too, man oh man were they moving fast.
And you personally did nothing but be an internet hero, you didn't do nothing to oromo in real life, so keep "bragging" about the exploits of others, it just makes you look lame and idiotic, which is true to your character indeed.

Hawdian
Senior Member
Posts: 10214
Joined: 15 May 2013, 23:18
Location: Islam, commercial, maritime and free

Re: There's need for a dialogue between Somali, Tigray & Afar

Post by Hawdian » 11 Nov 2018, 01:27

Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 01:22
You had no say in the matter agame boy.
Your boy abdi got what he deserved, and all you could do was cry and watch hopelessly, like the disgruntled bitter female dog that you are.
Those oromo who got displaced, for the most part, survived and have a second chance at life, but abdi will die surrounded by oromo and amhara troops.
Abdis goons were only tough when fighting unsent civilians like the ones they massacred at gashamo, but when armed oromo fought back, we saw the liyyu crying to tplf, begging them to help fight the Oromo.
They were even leaving the dead bodies of liyyu behind in oromia due to their fear. They left pairs of their shoes too, man oh man were they moving fast.
And you personally did nothing but be an internet hero, you didn't do nothing to oromo in real life, so keep "bragging" about the exploits of others, it just makes you look lame and idiotic, which is true to your character indeed.
Abdi iley is a hero. He sent millions of Oromo fleeing some didn't even take their elderly parents with them. Furthermore he buried hundreds of thousands of more like goats.

I am sure your Abiy can dig the mass grave and he can cry over that with his Gallas:
Police in Ethiopia say they have discovered a mass grave with 200 bodies near the border between the Somali and Oromia regions of the country.

Hundreds of thousands of people have been displaced over the past year by violence there.

Local media reported that the grave was found during a probe into alleged atrocities committed by the former president of Ethiopia's Somali region.

Abdi Mohammed is awaiting trial over allegations he fuelled ethnic clashes.

A notorious regional security force known as the Liyu police is accused of carrying out killings in the area between the Somali and Oromia regions and it reported directly to the regional president.

The police are trying to identify the 200 bodies found.

Look at him...I think all Gallas including Abiy and Lemma have nightmares about him

We all know who they are. Go give your relatives a decent burial and I am sure that's only one site. Cry us a river.

My ancestors always had a collar around your necks Galla boy and even named you Galla. We could recapture you and re-assimilate you at any time.

There's nothing Abiy can do for you and tomorrow EPRDF will just vote him out like Desalegn when they are faced with a new challenge and they need a new fresh face :lol: :lol:

Medo
Member
Posts: 313
Joined: 11 Jul 2018, 12:30

Re: There's need for a dialogue between Somali, Tigray & Afar

Post by Medo » 11 Nov 2018, 01:45

Hawzenian, no somali and afar kilij will save you. You will be dragged alone. Sorry. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maxi
Member
Posts: 3246
Joined: 06 Mar 2014, 04:33

Re: There's need for a dialogue between Somali, Tigray & Afar

Post by Maxi » 11 Nov 2018, 01:52

Medo wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 01:45
Hawzenian, no somali and afar kilij will save you. You will be dragged alone. Sorry. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Abdi Iliy Before and now!!


Hawdian
Senior Member
Posts: 10214
Joined: 15 May 2013, 23:18
Location: Islam, commercial, maritime and free

Re: There's need for a dialogue between Somali, Tigray & Afar

Post by Hawdian » 11 Nov 2018, 03:55

Maxi wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 01:52
Medo wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 01:45
Hawzenian, no somali and afar kilij will save you. You will be dragged alone. Sorry. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Abdi Iliy Before and now!!

My friend yesterday, today and tomorrow Liyu Police are ready to stand for its people. Abdi is only one man but every Somali is Abdi iley when it comes to Amhara imperialists and their Galla subjects.



Today we plan to make it over 70,000 strong. As far as I'm concerned Abdi iley did his duty as a Somali man. Now we have to carry on.

Post Reply