Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zebideru
Member
Posts: 217
Joined: 03 Jun 2018, 16:44

ሰበር ዜና: የፌደራል ፖሊስ አባላት እና ልዩ ሀይሎች በፌደራል መንግስት ትእዛዝ ወደ መቀሌ ሄዱ

Post by Zebideru » 10 Nov 2018, 18:49

ጉድሽ ፈላ ወያኔ የፈራሽው ቀን መጣ

tarik
Senior Member
Posts: 12229
Joined: 26 Feb 2016, 13:04

Re: ሰበር ዜና: የፌደራል ፖሊስ አባላት እና ልዩ ሀይሎች በፌደራል መንግስት ትእዛዝ ወደ መቀሌ ሄዱ

Post by tarik » 10 Nov 2018, 18:56

Zebideru wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 18:49
ጉድሽ ፈላ ወያኔ የፈራሽው ቀን መጣ
Zebideru wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 18:49
ጉድሽ ፈላ ወያኔ የፈራሽው ቀን መጣ
Zebideru

Good Evening Sir

U do z crime u must do z time!!! የፍርድ ግዘ ገባ። ወደት ኣሸባሪ-ትግራይ-ህወሃት? ወደ ፍርድ በት ወይም ሞት። ወይ ጉድ።

Good Evening Sir

Zebideru
Member
Posts: 217
Joined: 03 Jun 2018, 16:44

Re: ሰበር ዜና: የፌደራል ፖሊስ አባላት እና ልዩ ሀይሎች በፌደራል መንግስት ትእዛዝ ወደ መቀሌ ሄዱ

Post by Zebideru » 10 Nov 2018, 19:10

የቅማላም ወያኔን መጨረሻ ፈጣሪ ሊያሳየን ነው



Tigrai Star
Member
Posts: 84
Joined: 21 Oct 2018, 14:47

Re: ሰበር ዜና: የፌደራል ፖሊስ አባላት እና ልዩ ሀይሎች በፌደራል መንግስት ትእዛዝ ወደ መቀሌ ሄዱ

Post by Tigrai Star » 10 Nov 2018, 19:37

So what! We have 2 million heavily armed soldiers in Tigrai who can destroy Africa in one week. We also have the best air force in Africa. Iran, Qatar and Turkey are our closest allies. Al Jazeera has opened a news studio in Mekelle. We have nothing to worry about. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

eden
Member
Posts: 4431
Joined: 15 Jan 2009, 14:09

Re: ሰበር ዜና: የፌደራል ፖሊስ አባላት እና ልዩ ሀይሎች በፌደራል መንግስት ትእዛዝ ወደ መቀሌ ሄዱ

Post by eden » 10 Nov 2018, 19:43

Tigray Star

Why defend criminals? What benefit is there for Tigray? Why not hand over the criminals? Or do you believe Abiy is after innocents for political purposes?

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 24529
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: ሰበር ዜና: የፌደራል ፖሊስ አባላት እና ልዩ ሀይሎች በፌደራል መንግስት ትእዛዝ ወደ መቀሌ ሄዱ

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Nov 2018, 20:03

eden wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 19:43
Tigray Star

Why defend criminals? What benefit is there for Tigray? Why not hand over the criminals? Or do you believe Abiy is after innocents for political purposes?

The criminals are in Bahredar and all over Amahra and Addis ababa. the counry wealth 60% is in the hand of Amharu. No Amhara joined EPRDF to work for the country but to loot. The remedy is the militray to take over and let the country go anarchy and the stronger will survive. If there is a criminal in Mekelle, Debretsion and Getachew Assefa and those two should be killed by our security forces not by anyone.

Maxi
Member
Posts: 3246
Joined: 06 Mar 2014, 04:33

Re: ሰበር ዜና: የፌደራል ፖሊስ አባላት እና ልዩ ሀይሎች በፌደራል መንግስት ትእዛዝ ወደ መቀሌ ሄዱ

Post by Maxi » 10 Nov 2018, 20:13

Tigrai Star wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 19:37
So what! We have 2 million heavily armed soldiers in Tigrai who can destroy Africa in one week. We also have the best air force in Africa. Iran, Qatar and Turkey are our closest allies. Al Jazeera has opened a news studio in Mekelle. We have nothing to worry about. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: A Cat acting like a lion!!



euroland
Member
Posts: 893
Joined: 08 Jun 2018, 12:42

Re: ሰበር ዜና: የፌደራል ፖሊስ አባላት እና ልዩ ሀይሎች በፌደራል መንግስት ትእዛዝ ወደ መቀሌ ሄዱ

Post by euroland » 10 Nov 2018, 20:15

Halafi Adgi
You have been wishing ill on the people of Eritrea and Ethiopians, as well as their countries for years in this forum and in your favorite cry site, the TOL, however, all the ills are becoming all your own. Look where your little Kilil is today.....hated by all directions, isolated and paronoid to its death. Keep wishing us ill.....😁😁
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 20:03
eden wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 19:43
Tigray Star

Why defend criminals? What benefit is there for Tigray? Why not hand over the criminals? Or do you believe Abiy is after innocents for political purposes?

The criminals are in Bahredar and all over Amahra and Addis ababa. the counry wealth 60% is in the hand of Amharu. No Amhara joined EPRDF to work for the country but to loot. The remedy is the militray to take over and let the country go anarchy and the stronger will survive. If there is a criminal in Mekelle, Debretsion and Getachew Assefa and those two should be killed by our security forces not by anyone.

eden
Member
Posts: 4431
Joined: 15 Jan 2009, 14:09

Re: ሰበር ዜና: የፌደራል ፖሊስ አባላት እና ልዩ ሀይሎች በፌደራል መንግስት ትእዛዝ ወደ መቀሌ ሄዱ

Post by eden » 10 Nov 2018, 20:21

halafi

this is federal issue. you can't hold 100 Million people hostage. The country needs to move on. Any people should be happy to hand over the corrupt and criminal amongst them. What makes any people special that the federal can't judge their individuals? Nothing!

This operation seems to have the approval of TPLF moderates. Good for them!

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 24529
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: ሰበር ዜና: የፌደራል ፖሊስ አባላት እና ልዩ ሀይሎች በፌደራል መንግስት ትእዛዝ ወደ መቀሌ ሄዱ

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Nov 2018, 20:51

eden wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 20:21
halafi

this is federal issue. you can't hold 100 Million people hostage. The country needs to move on. Any people should be happy to hand over the corrupt and criminal amongst them. What makes any people special that the federal can't judge their individuals? Nothing!

This operation seems to have the approval of TPLF moderates. Good for them!

Are you treating us like kids or what, who brought federal, it was us and if we knew how to build our own hall federal for sure we know how to demolish it. Federal is nothing at this point since the office holders in the federal are purifying ethnic power against other ethnics and we fought against it and we must fight it now not even tomorrow. There is nothing federal or stability to that forced unity country interest for Tigray, actually Tigray interest is the country to go anarchy now and abolish parliament, cut communication from the rest of the world and let all foreign embassies close and leave the country including AU to be relocated and let the stronger organizations survive and rearrange the country once again for permanent solution. In 1991 there two reason the did what they did, one Meles was so hungry for power on the expense of the struggle and there was hunger and despair among ethnics they did not do the lasting solution.


Selam/
Member
Posts: 792
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: ሰበር ዜና: የፌደራል ፖሊስ አባላት እና ልዩ ሀይሎች በፌደራል መንግስት ትእዛዝ ወደ መቀሌ ሄዱ

Post by Selam/ » 10 Nov 2018, 22:57

No, we threaten thugs just like a thug and may be like a pornn star. You yourself are an ignorant foot soldier, lower than a cow dung and don’t deserve that much attention.
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 20:51
eden wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 20:21
halafi

this is federal issue. you can't hold 100 Million people hostage. The country needs to move on. Any people should be happy to hand over the corrupt and criminal amongst them. What makes any people special that the federal can't judge their individuals? Nothing!

This operation seems to have the approval of TPLF moderates. Good for them!

Are you treating us like kids or what, who brought federal, it was us and if we knew how to build our own hall federal for sure we know how to demolish it. Federal is nothing at this point since the office holders in the federal are purifying ethnic power against other ethnics and we fought against it and we must fight it now not even tomorrow. There is nothing federal or stability to that forced unity country interest for Tigray, actually Tigray interest is the country to go anarchy now and abolish parliament, cut communication from the rest of the world and let all foreign embassies close and leave the country including AU to be relocated and let the stronger organizations survive and rearrange the country once again for permanent solution. In 1991 there two reason the did what they did, one Meles was so hungry for power on the expense of the struggle and there was hunger and despair among ethnics they did not do the lasting solution.

Post Reply