Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sabur

Many Patriotic Eritreans Died in Jail and some are Rotting while The Dictator is Celebrating The Annexation

Post by Sabur » 10 Nov 2018, 16:29

Watch out My fellow Eritreans!!

The first step to the Annexation of Eritrea is on the Process.

The dictator systematically destroyed all the Government Institutions, Arrested, killed, and exiled many Patriotic Eritreans and Weakened the Eritrean People First. He then followed by destroying (neglecting) all the Industries and economy in Eritrea to make Eritrea 100% dependent on Imports.

Now you have it "Aby is openly saying all the Three nations should have ONE President in the future".

And do you remember what the Dictator said to Aby in his last visit to Addis:
"I gave you all the power, and I am hereby declaring to be our Leader - ኩሉ ስልጣን ሂበካ ኣለኹ: ምርሓና."

My fellow Eritreans there are many capable Eritreans who can Lead Eritrea to prosperity. The dictator is rendering Eritrea's struggle for Independent a lost cause - Null.

Here you have it the Long Vision of ልጅ ኢሳይያስ.

We have been saying Eritreans are capable of achieving anything Eritrea wants so long we have a leadership BY THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE and FROM THE PEOPLE.

For those who have just discovered about cooperation among countries should realize that cooperation and planning begin within your own people and within your nation comes first.
Last edited by Sabur on 10 Nov 2018, 16:39, edited 1 time in total.

Revelations

Re: Many Patriotic Eritreans Died in Jail and some are Rotting while The Dictator is Celebrating The Annexation

Post by Revelations » 10 Nov 2018, 16:37

Calm down bro! There is no annexation of any kind coming your way. Chillax and enjoy the coming of cooperations in East Africa. Hope Issu makes up and kisses Djibouti soon to make the effort more complete.

Sabur

Re: Many Patriotic Eritreans Died in Jail and some are Rotting while The Dictator is Celebrating The Annexation

Post by Sabur » 10 Nov 2018, 16:49

Revelations wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 16:37
Calm down bro! There is no annexation of any kind coming your way. Chillax and enjoy the coming of cooperations in East Africa. Hope Issu makes up and kisses Djibouti soon to make the effort more complete.

I care fore my Eritrean People who could do miracles by themselves with the human capital and natural resources they are endowed. Then ONLY the People of Eritrean themselves would consider for Economic Cooperation.

Let me tell you my Eritrean People:

During the making of the EU,which by the way is getting weaker and weaker, even the most developed but small European made clear that their economy and their population are not dwarfed or controlled by bigger nations like Germany, and all the people of the Member nations had to vote whether to join the EU or not. For Example Norway did not Join and Norwegians enjoy the Per Capita Income in Europe.
Last edited by Sabur on 10 Nov 2018, 16:56, edited 1 time in total.

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 10 Nov 2018, 16:55

Lemagne ye lemagne zer :mrgreen: why are you trying so hard to mislead us in vain. Give up. The old days of divide and rule are gone. Eritrea is a sovereign country with an official embassy in addis. We are not your people wediza kelbi. Remember when you told us you didnt like our eyes color? Stop trying sound like you care about us. Shed your crocodile tears elsewhere. Sahsah
Sabur wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 16:49
Revelations wrote:

I care fore my Eritrean People who could do miracles by themselves with the human capital and natural capital they are endowed with. Then the People of Eritrean themselves would consider for Economical Cooperation.

During the making EU, even the most developed but small European made clear that their economy and their population are not dwarfed or controlled by bigger nations like Germany and, all the people of the Member nations had to vote whether to join the EU or not. For Example Norway did not Join.

Temt

Post by Temt » 10 Nov 2018, 16:58

Sabur wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 16:29

Now you have it "Aby is openly saying all the Three nations should have ONE President in the future".

Uniting the 3 countries and calling them "Erisopia" kind of name? Oh well, "ክንብርኩት ከይንብርኩትሲ፡ ኣብ ማይ ዘለዎ ንብጻሕ"።
Brother Sabur, I believe PMAA talks a lot of a wishful thinking as we have heard him for the last 6 months. I am saying "wishful thinking", not because there is anything wrong with uniting all our resources under good and democratic governance, but I believe the historical obstacles are horrendous. That said, even if PIA and President Formaggio agreed to that, I know our people would not go for that without them discussing it first just because PIA told them; and I seriously doubt the Somalis and many Ethiopians would go that way by a simple stroke of a pen of the respective heads of states.

Revelations

Post by Revelations » 10 Nov 2018, 17:00

Sabur wrote:
Revelations wrote:

I care fore my Eritrean People who could do miracles by themselves with the human capital and natural resources they are endowed. Then ONLY the People of Eritrean themselves would consider for Economic Cooperation.

During the making of the EU,which by the way is getting weaker and weaker, even the most developed but small European made clear that their economy and their population are not dwarfed or controlled by bigger nations like Germany, and all the people of the Member nations had to vote whether to join the EU or not. For Example Norway did not Join and Norwegians enjoy the Per Capita Income in Europe.
You have every right to do what you need for your people. I was just pointing out that there was no annexation plan as you stated. If economic cooperation is a bad idea for your people and the people say we don't want it, then that's what they will not be included. Easy peasy!

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 10 Nov 2018, 17:00

ነፋጥ:

What does this mean to you if you care for Eritrea?

"Aby is openly saying all the Three nations should have ONE President in the future"
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 16:55
Lemagne ye lemagne zer :mrgreen: why are you trying so hard to mislead us in vain. Give up. The old days of divide and rule are gone. Eritrea is a sovereign country with an official embassy in addis. We are not your people wediza kelbi. Remember when you told us you didnt like our eyes color? Stop trying sound like you care about us. Shed your crocodile tears elsewhere. Sahsah
Sabur wrote:
Revelations wrote:

I care fore my Eritrean People who could do miracles by themselves with the human capital and natural capital they are endowed with. Then the People of Eritrean themselves would consider for Economical Cooperation.

During the making EU, even the most developed but small European made clear that their economy and their population are not dwarfed or controlled by bigger nations like Germany and, all the people of the Member nations had to vote whether to join the EU or not. For Example Norway did not Join.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 10 Nov 2018, 17:09

Brother Temt:

Again I could not careless what the Ethiopians or Somali say about their leadership. It is their Business.

There should be a Referendum about Economical Integration with Ethiopia and other nations. Eritrea has a lot to lose at this stage

And remember our History is totally different from theirs - the thirty year of struggle for independence is totally unique.

I bet you if Ethiopia had access to the sea (say had Ethiopia controlled Assab) they would not care for this economic cooperation.

And if the f***ing Agame had treated the Ethiopian People fairly and squarely, Ethiopia would not care about Eritrea.

Temt wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 16:58
Sabur wrote:

Uniting the 3 countries and calling them "Erisopia" kind of name? Oh well, "ክንብርኩት ከይንብርኩትሲ፡ ኣብ ማይ ዘለዎ ንብጻሕ"።
Brother Sabur, I believe PMAA talks a lot of a wishful thinking as we have heard him for the last 6 months. I am saying "wishful thinking", not because there is anything wrong with uniting all our resources under good and democratic governance, but I believe the historical obstacles are horrendous. That said, even if PIA and President Formaggio agreed to that, I know our people would not go for that without them discussing it first just because PIA told them; and I seriously doubt the Somalis and many Ethiopians would go that way by a simple stroke of a pen of the respective heads of states.

Revelations

Post by Revelations » 10 Nov 2018, 17:20

Brother Sabur, do you realize Assab is unusable and economically expensive due to its disrepair at this time? Additionally, Assab is leased to UAE for 30 years. Ethiopia has many options for port at this time. You should really look into what Eritrea can offer to the region at this time that others can't? If isolation is the best course forward, the isolation is what Eritrea follow and now one should try to force it to do otherwise.
Sabur wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 17:09
Brother Temt:

Again I could not careless what the Ethiopians or Somali say about their leadership. It is their Business.

There should be a Referendum about Economical Integration with Ethiopia and other nations. Eritrea has a lot to lose at this stage

And remember our History is totally different from theirs - the thirty year of struggle for independence is totally unique.

I bet you if Ethiopia had access to the sea (say had Ethiopia controlled Assab) they would not care for this economic cooperation.

And if the f***ing Agame had treated the Ethiopian People fairly and squarely, Ethiopia would not care about Eritrea.

Temt wrote:
Sabur wrote:

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 10 Nov 2018, 17:22

Hamema ziz aytebel sekitka sahsah

So now because abiy said we should have one president we are officially one natione? What kind of imbecile are you? Which planet do you live? Are you an ape?

Its funny that we have these self appointed representatives that speak for us here. None of them speak for me or anyone that i know. Were all cheering for issu, albeit latley hes making up for his short comings. We have seen him thwart all their evil moves and subsequently subdue them. The same people who couldnt spell a word about weyane occupying soverign eritrean territory in flagrant violation of international law are now telling us that isaias is about to hand our contry on a silver platter to Ethiopia. The irony. Spending too much time with the dedebit byproducts has started to manifest its effects, lying and decit are becoming the hallmark of the so called 'Eritrean' opposition. Their latest fairy tale, lo and behold everybody, involves ethiopian troops in dahlak qiqiqiqi we thought iran and israel was the funniest joke but now it gets even funnier qiqiqiqi these vermin need to start a comedy show. It be more interesting and worth watching.
Sabur wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 17:00
ነፋጥ:

What does this mean to you if you care for Eritrea?

"Aby is openly saying all the Three nations should have ONE President in the future"
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 16:55
Sabur wrote:
Revelations wrote:

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 10 Nov 2018, 17:30

Revelation:

With the lifting of the Sanction on the Horizon and even without lifting, there are many avenues to Make Assab Port useful.
And even with out much use of Port Assab by foreign countries I know us, the Eritreans, that we can make anything possible by ourselves.

Even the concerted effort specially the American was not successful to succumb Eritreans down.

If we Eritreans could resolve our Eritrean Issue democratically, we could do miracles -sky is the limit for Eritreans.

Because I know US - the Eritreans.

Let me tell you about Ethiopia: Ethiopia is at precarious stage; it could not even service its debt and is ridden with Tribal Rife. God knows how this could be resolved.
Revelations wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 17:20
Brother Sabur, do you realize Assab is unusable and economically expensive due to its disrepair at this time? Additionally, Assab is leased to UAE for 30 years. Ethiopia has many options for port at this time. You should really look into what Eritrea can offer to the region at this time that others can't? If isolation is the best course forward, the isolation is what Eritrea follow and now one should try to force it to do otherwise.
Sabur wrote:
Brother Temt:

Temt wrote:
Sabur wrote:

Last edited by Sabur on 10 Nov 2018, 17:31, edited 1 time in total.

Cartmann

Post by Cartmann » 10 Nov 2018, 17:30

I think when you start saying something that is illogical and out of touch, it dilutes your whole idea. You can state as much facts as possible, but the minute you accuse Isaias who fought more than 30 years to undone annexation, all your facts become pointless. He was the president when the border war was conducted, he was one of the prominent leaders of EPLF. So it doesn't even make sense, he fought for independence all those years and now because he said to Abby lead us, we are one people bla bla, ..he is all the sudden unionist. I think you are underestimating the intelligence of the Eritrea people. The Eritrean opposition, if I can call them that, are always directionless, Isaias is always miles ahead. For his every move they have no answer. Except accusing and insulting. What I would like to see is that we show our care to the people, rather than our hate to Isaias. This very simple concept could have made big difference. Accusing the man for everything makes it obvious that there is no any principle.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 10 Nov 2018, 17:31

The Agame Sabur will be quiet soon when Eritrea started dumping its mining waste in Tigray to keep him occupied sifting through the waste in search of gold particles. :oops: GAME OVER!

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 10 Nov 2018, 17:36

Cartmann wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 17:30
I think when you start saying something that is illogical and out of touch, it dilutes your whole idea. You can state as much facts as possible, but the minute you accuse Isaias who fought more than 30 years to undone annexation, all your facts become pointless. He was the president when the border war was conducted, he was one of the prominent leaders of EPLF. So it doesn't even make sense, he fought for independence all those years and now because he said to Abby lead us, we are one people bla bla, ..he is all the sudden unionist. I think you are underestimating the intelligence of the Eritrea people. The Eritrean opposition, if I can call them that, are always directionless, Isaias is always miles ahead. For his every move they have no answer. Except accusing and insulting. What I would like to see is that we show our care to the people, rather than our hate to Isaias. This very simple concept could have made big difference. Accusing the man for everything makes it obvious that there is no any principle.
Cartmann:

Principle is to lead your country by Constitution, by activating the National Assembly and Transparently communicating with your people about the plans.

Revelations

Post by Revelations » 10 Nov 2018, 17:39

Brother Sabur, like I told my other Eritrean cousins recently, the sudden lifting of the sanctions has more to do with international politics than what you purport it to be. It's always a good idea to plant our thoughts in reality. And again, if Eritreans want to stay isolated, keep buying smuggled goods from Sudan etc. it's their choice. No one should force anything upon them. But make sure you do that openly and honestly for the people's sake because we care since they are our cousins!
Sabur wrote:
Revelation:

With the lifting of the Sanction on the Horizon and even without lifting, there are many avenues to Make Assab Port useful.
And even with out much use of Port Assab by foreign countries I know us, the Eritreans, that we can make anything possible by ourselves.

Even the concerted effort specially the American was not successful to succumb Eritreans down.

If we Eritreans could resolve our Eritrean Issue democratically, we could do miracles -sky is the limit for Eritreans.

Because I know US - the Eritreans.

Let me tell you about Ethiopia: Ethiopia is at precarious stage; it could not even service its debt and is ridden with Tribal Rife. God knows how this could be resolved.
Revelations wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 17:20
Sabur wrote:
Brother Temt:

Temt wrote:
Sabur wrote:

Cartmann

Post by Cartmann » 10 Nov 2018, 17:45

Sabur wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 17:36
Cartmann wrote:
Cartmann:

Principle is to lead your country by Constitution, by activating the National Assembly and Transparently communicating with your people about the plans.
Sabur I think you didn't get what I meant. I am not talking about Isaias. what I am trying to say is when you accuse him for annexation for instance, after that I do not need to read you post or listen your ideas, because the assumption is if you dare to throw illogical accusations of this magnitude, then you will have no credibility. That is the point I want to make.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 10 Nov 2018, 17:46

Fiyameta wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 17:31
The Agame Sabur will be quiet soon when Eritrea started dumping its mining waste in Tigray to keep him occupied sifting through the waste in search of gold particles. :oops: GAME OVER!
ደንቆሮ Fiyameta:

What does this mean to you: "Aby is openly saying all the Three nations should have ONE President in the future".

BTW, a TRUE Eritrean who knows Eritrea's History would not call himself/herself "Fiyameta". Know Eritrea's History first. ደንቆሮ waHid.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 10 Nov 2018, 18:09

Sabur wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 17:46
Fiyameta wrote:
ደንቆሮ Fiyameta:

What does this mean to you: "Aby is openly saying all the Three nations should have ONE President in the future".

BTW, a TRUE Eritrean who knows Eritrea's History would not call himself/herself "Fiyameta". Know Eritrea's History first. ደንቆሮ waHid.
Mr Sabur weyane,
The European Union has a president too, but none from Gypsy land. Your Tigray is not a country, it is a province. Your days to represent Ethiopia are over, and thank God for that! Now you need to know your place in the food chain as a bottom feeder and stop speaking on behalf of your Eritrean neighbors who put you in the Mekelle cage and threw away the keys. I don't want to insult you and risk angering the Animal Rights Groups.
:oops:

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 10 Nov 2018, 18:11

ኤርትራ ከማሃ ፀማም አትወልድን'ያ- መደናገሪ አጋመ:: :P

Sabur wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 17:46
Fiyameta wrote:
ደንቆሮ Fiyameta: