Post by Revelations » 14 Oct 2018, 02:01

Revelations

Re: PIA is back in Addis

Post by Revelations » 14 Oct 2018, 02:05

They swapped styles! ወይ ፉገራ:: :lol:

almaze

Post by almaze » 14 Oct 2018, 02:09

Oh lord that attention seeking old dirty ba$tard hoeee has done it again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Revelations

Post by Revelations » 14 Oct 2018, 02:15

Why is PM Abiy dragging HMD by the hand? :lol:

almaze

Post by almaze » 14 Oct 2018, 02:24

Eritrean Generals This Is A High Time To Overthrow His AZZZZZZZZZZZ

Hawdian
Member+

Post by Hawdian » 14 Oct 2018, 02:28

Revelations wrote:
14 Oct 2018, 02:15
Why is PM Abiy dragging HMD by the hand? :lol:

Who is this Muslim woman? I think I see her in every picture with Abiy.

Abiy, Desalegn and the guy beside Abiy are wearing those shirts/suits Somali leaders/businessmen wear :mrgreen:

justo

Post by justo » 14 Oct 2018, 02:30

Revelations wrote:
14 Oct 2018, 02:05

I love this! Abiy and co including PMD came all in their dashikis thinking that Isaias would be in his usual strong man khaki attire. After fully subduing Tigrai and confining the rascals to Mekelle, Isaias has moved on big time and is now in a business-man mood and a fitting attire.

Zack

Post by Zack » 14 Oct 2018, 02:37

Wedi afom really is on to something he is forging ties with amhara a segment at least and he wants to get rid of qeero and establish a sort Abyssinian amhara in Addis Ababa with ofcourse a galla colour of flavour.

Dr Zackovich

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 14 Oct 2018, 02:41

It is in our Eritrean national strategic interest to help ease Ethiopia's debt burden through active engagement with the lenders. The US aid to Ethiopia that was covering the country's annual obligation of $1.4 billion dollars in fees to use Djibouti's port services, has been reduced to a trickle under President Trump's administration, further exposing the true nature of Ethiopia's aid-based economy -- a one foreign-aid check away from total implosion. Our efforts to save Ethiopia is thus directly linked to our overall endeavor to stabilize the horn region.

Zack

Post by Zack » 14 Oct 2018, 02:44

Why would you want to save Ethiopia did you even get badme back from debretsion.

Dr Zackovich

Revelations

Post by Revelations » 14 Oct 2018, 02:45

I forgot we're integrating with Somalia also. So you think they're dressing for the part. :lol: I think PIA came back to collect Daud Ibssa. He will tell him, "you want to be armed then you come back with me to Eritrea"! :lol:
Hawdian wrote:
14 Oct 2018, 02:28

Who is this Muslim woman? I think I see her in every picture with Abiy.

Abiy, Desalegn and the guy beside Abiy are wearing those shirts/suits Somali leaders/businessmen wear :mrgreen:

almaze

Post by almaze » 14 Oct 2018, 02:49

justo wrote:
14 Oct 2018, 02:30
Revelations wrote:
14 Oct 2018, 02:05

I love this! Abiy and co including PMD came all in their dashikis thinking that Isaias would be in his usual strong man khaki attire. After fully subduing Tigrai and confining the rascals to Mekelle, Isaias has moved on big time and is now in a business-man mood and a fitting attire.
WHAT AN IMBECILE DIRTY MORON ARE YOU ....TALKING ABOUT THE OLD MANS PAJAMA BED-WETTING PANTS :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

justo

Post by justo » 14 Oct 2018, 03:02

almaze wrote:
14 Oct 2018, 02:49
WHAT AN IMBECILE DIRTY MORON ARE YOU ....TALKING ABOUT THE OLD MANS PAJAMA BED-WETTING PANTS :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

[/quote]

Take it easy, Said!

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 14 Oct 2018, 03:16

Zack wrote:
14 Oct 2018, 02:44
Why would you want to save Ethiopia did you even get badme back from debretsion.

Dr Zackovich
A neighborhood petty thief once stole my younger son's bike from the front of our house and the incident was captured by our home security camera. I reported the crime to the police and provided the video evidence to help them identify the crook and recover my son's bike.

A few weeks passed and we didn't hear anything from the police. That was when my oldest son got frustrated and decided to go to the thief's house and get the bike himself, to which I objected and advised him to go break the thief's legs instead. I figured a thief with broken legs can no longer ride a bike, hence no more stealing bikes. It worked! :oops:

Today, as my younger son is freely riding his bike in the hood, the thief is sitting on a wheelchair badmouthing my family at Mereja forum. My family can live with that.
:P

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 14 Oct 2018, 03:35

Give him a day or may be the same day, the uninvited Debretsion will spoil their great day by showing up as usual like a dirty fly.....Anybody who wants to bet with me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

nizzy

Post by nizzy » 14 Oct 2018, 03:52

Zack wrote:

Dr Zackovich
Because an Ethiopia that is not at peace means the horn of Africa will not be at peace. If we don't have peace we can't develop the region. We can't let the short sighted fool, the racists, and especially the ignorant hold us back. They must be dragged kicking and screaming to peace order and prosperity if need be. :lol:

Zack

Post by Zack » 14 Oct 2018, 04:16

That makes sense from a rational point of view but from a legal perspective time scale is needed because Eritrea it wants to develop its land and its people When did abiye and wedi afom agree date to give back Eritrea it's rightful territory claimed illegally by the late Meles.

Dr Zackovich

Serving Z Truth

Post by Serving Z Truth » 14 Oct 2018, 04:22

Fiyameta wrote:
14 Oct 2018, 03:16
Zack wrote:

Dr Zackovich
A neighborhood petty thief once stole my younger son's bike from the front of our house and the incident was captured by our home security camera. I reported the crime to the police and provided the video evidence to help them identify the crook and recover my son's bike.

A few weeks passed and we didn't hear anything from the police. That was when my oldest son got frustrated and decided to go to the thief's house and get the bike himself, to which I objected and advised him to go break the thief's legs instead. I figured a thief with broken legs can no longer ride a bike, hence no more stealing bikes. It worked! :oops:

Today, as my younger son is freely riding his bike in the hood, the thief is sitting on a wheelchair badmouthing my family at Mereja forum. My family can live with that.
:P
KO! You pack a mean punch yo! :lol: :lol: :lol:

nizzy

Post by nizzy » 14 Oct 2018, 04:36

Zack wrote:
14 Oct 2018, 04:16
That makes sense from a rational point of view but from a legal perspective time scale is needed because Eritrea it wants to develop its land and its people When did abiye and wedi afom agree date to give back Eritrea it's rightful territory claimed illegally by the late Meles.

Dr Zackovich
Well if we keep following the rational mode of thinking. I'm sure you'll come to realize that border areas that were militarized is still dangerous. There are still a ton of landmines that need to be cleared neither Eritrea nor Ethiopia have the expertise on how to safely clear them. The United Nations usually handles demining activities. But most importantly perhaps are the massive amounts of soldiers that are stationed there. These people have to be demobilized properly so as to not create chaos. It is a long term effort that will require a great deal of resources. On the Eritrean side jobs have to be created for them so that they can transition back into civilian life. That is why you see so much effort and speed put into economic development. On the Ethiopian side, well you've seen recently how there was an issue with soldiers not being paid enough. If PM Abiy decides to dump them all it'll only create problems.

All that aside though what was important for Eritrea wasn't so much as Badme, it was to make sure the greater Tigray dream was crushed. With Ethiopia accepting the EEBC without preconditions, they have effectively giving up claim on all territory that the TPLF tried to steal. So now Eritrea can afford to be flexible with how things proceed.

Zack

Post by Zack » 14 Oct 2018, 04:44

Understood demilitrazation is needed maybe new meetings talks on ministerial level on how to get the objective going abay tigray died with Meles I don't think any one in the tigray camp interested now in this ideology. But for what it's worth wedi afom since he wants a good working relationship with Ethiopia and all Ethiopians. He needs to consider to end this before 2020 because allot needs to be done both domestically in Eritrea and Ethiopia since Ethiopia poltical landscape is still not settled with amharas on one side the gallas qeero on the other the Somalis and gurages afars sidama tigrayans on the other side. Interesting time awaits us all indeed.

Dr Zackovich