Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
wazzupdog

Telomerase is agame

Post by wazzupdog » 14 Oct 2018, 01:35

Zack

Re: Telomerase is agame

Post by Zack » 14 Oct 2018, 01:58

Telomerase is an Eritrean short legged sereayn I know him very well he is just dissatisfied with isias I think just like deqi arawit who is also a critic of the govt.

Dr Zackovich

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 14 Oct 2018, 02:52

Forked teeth with skinny legs, qomal agame Zack, your forked teeth ugly father, was only paying 25 cents for sex, to the bow legged old bag you call mother, when she decided to get pregnant with you . :twisted: Too bad. Day and night, are you campaigning here for Abay Tigray ? No way, Hagos, ain't that gone happen dog , excuse my french :P :P Why do you get involved in Eritrean affairs 24/7 ? It is none of your damn business, isn't it ? Now, you got my attention. :P

Wuzzup dog, doggy dog, what is wrong with being agame ? They are people too. Is that your best shot ? :P
Last edited by Telomerase on 14 Oct 2018, 02:59, edited 1 time in total.

Zack

Post by Zack » 14 Oct 2018, 02:58

Telomerase we all know your a thin legged sereyen who grew up in mekelle or in Addis and now you want to claim Assyrian ancestry and what not. You will always remain a thin legged sereyen who lived under the mercy of the beja and his hamasien masters in asmara. These are not Eritrean affairs this is a Ethiopian forum.

Dr Zackovich

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 14 Oct 2018, 03:05

forked teeth, thin legged agame gladiator, Zack aka Hagos,
You are blabbering again. :P :P Get rid off you qumal and take a shower. You will be serving your Oromo and Amhara masters for the rest of your life. I am Hamassien. I am Seraye, I am Akele. Above all I am Eritrean. Eritrea is not your damn business. Qomal wedi sher-muta nay hirkam. Is the old bag you call mother still alive ? Now you got my attention, chenawi agame. :P

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 14 Oct 2018, 03:07

Today I have officially published my Angry List Index (ALI).
Hawdian wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 21:55

On the anger scale; 10 being the highest and most angry, I do say:

Hamasien: 3 on the scale.
Lowlands: 3.5 (some of those Tigres can get really angry)
Akele: Definitely 7.3 on the scale
Tembien: 6.5 on the scale
Enderta: 6.0
Axum: 7.8 very angry
Adwa: 9.8 very very angry
Seraye: 9.9 one of the most angriest
Agame: 9.99 most angriest
Shire: 7.9

Based on this careful research no doubt that Telomerase is Seraye. Very good observation by Dr Zackovich.

We also know his name means Telom-erase meaning he easily erases anyone in a good mood. Just look at him how angry he is. Look how he won't even spare parents and takes things too far.

This is the true DNA of a typical Seraye. Seryae can hide, have million accounts and play costumes even from Broadway but he can never suppress the Seraye DNA urge just like some people are born serial killers.

So why all that anger?

As an anthropologist, I believe it comes down to lifestyle, social hierachy and diet. The Seraye are typical hunter-gatherers who were long looked down on by society.

Their self-defence mechanism just surfaces out off no where even when not under attack.

If you don't believe me read the American dietary body:
Several different nutrients may affect mood including aggression. For instance, leading research shows a diet very low in carbohydrates may increase anger. The theory is drastically limiting carbs may interfere with the brain’s ability to synthesize serotonin, which helps boost mood and has a calming effect. When it comes to carbohydrates, eating healthy sources, such as vegetables and whole grains is your best bet.

Getting the right amount of certain nutrients may also prevent anger. For example, according to American Nutrition Association, some studies indicate a deficiency in omega-3 fatty acids may lead to anger and depression. In addition to all the other health benefits of omega-3, such as decreasing inflammation, it may also tame your temper. Good sources of omega-3 fatty acids include salmon, walnuts and flaxseeds.
As hunter-gatherers and landlocked people, they didn't have this kind of dietary.
Last edited by Hawdian on 14 Oct 2018, 03:14, edited 2 times in total.

Zack

Post by Zack » 14 Oct 2018, 03:11

Hawdian wrote:
14 Oct 2018, 03:07
Today I have officially published my Angry List Index (ALI).
Hawdian wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 21:55

On the anger scale; 10 being the highest and most angry, I do say:

Hamasien: 3 on the scale.
Lowlands: 3.5 (some of those Tigres can get really angry)
Akele: Definitely 7.3 on the scale
Tembien: 6.5 on the scale
Enderta: 6.0
Axum: 7.8 very angry
Adwa: 9.8 very very angry
Seraye: 9.9 one of the most angriest
Agame: 9.99 most angriest
Shire: 7.9

Based on this careful research no doubt that Telomerase is Seraye. Very good observation by Dr Zackovich.

We also know his name means Telom-erase meaning he easily erases anyone in a good mood. Just look at him how angry he is. Look how he won't even spare parents and takes things too far.

This is the true DNA of a typical Seraye. Seryae can hide, have million accounts and play costumes even from Broadway but he can never suppress the Seraye DNA urge just like some people are born serial killers.

You are really helping me with diagnosing the angry Eritreans in particular the sereyans. I have to print this
It will help me allort to help eritpride two. And other short legged sereyans on mereja.

Dr Zackovich

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 14 Oct 2018, 03:20

It's always a pleasure to work with such rare and talented Doctor. It's in our best interest to eliminate poverty, anger and multi-accounts/identities. I know Seraye is addicted to ancestry shopping equal to his angers but I'm confident if we change their diet, lifestyle and we convince those Hamasiens to stop alienating them------we will heal them.

I believe our patient is busy making a new account :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can see his short legs trying to climb over the Mereja databases in Addis Ababa so he can change our passwords. Thank God short-legged people can't reach all places.
Last edited by Hawdian on 14 Oct 2018, 03:22, edited 1 time in total.

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 14 Oct 2018, 03:21

Oh man, qomal Hawdi is the backup for qomal agame Zack.
The Somali wannabe qomalat agames are trolling here. :P :P :P
Hawdi,
You are a dog with rabbies. You are barking into all kind of affairs that is none of your business. I know you had bad upbringing with that sher_muta agame you call mother. Her clients must have abused you :P :P :P Why are you obsessed with my little tiger ? When the tiger is looking at your somali/agame aszzz, he is not thinking sex. You are going to get hurt. You are obsessed with animals. You are obsessed with men's genitalia. You are always getting involved into somebody else's business....I bet you are the kid who gets high with the bullshyyyt you put up around here ? Stop generalizing aszzhole. You are an idiot. Don't be angry. I am going to bed now. That is the attention you are going to get out of me. Sahsah Agame. :P :P

Good night qomalat , forked teeth thin legged twin deceitful agames. :P Adios.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 14 Oct 2018, 03:26

Our angry Seraye patient, there is no need to attack parents who don't even know this world exist. We respect all mothers including those in Seraye trying to feed their kids and rise a decent child.

This is the difference between us and an angry Seraye because the anger overwhelms him sort of like when someone is said to have killed someone in the heat of passion.

We understand anger is part of your DNA due to diet, status amongst your kinship and lifestyle.

Zack

Post by Zack » 14 Oct 2018, 03:34

The guy is very angry I think with in the tigrai tigrigna the sereyans are the most angriest the adwans since Meles perished but the sereyans are not in leading positions. They are doing the whoolawhoop circle dance for the gallas mr abiye in Ethiopia because wedi afom told them to do so. It's weird some of the sereyans are bipolar they want to play multi identities every sereyan has several accounts. Sharp eye there from mr hawdian who understands the short legged sereyen game indeed.

Dr Zackovich

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Oct 2018, 11:55

The two irrelevant ugly looking African, the Somali Hawedian and Zack should refrain from attacking Eritreans. It is a warning. I said that because we gonna make you the two ugliest Africans, Somali and agame Tigray . We done it before and we can do it again.
Btw you have the right to attack me or Telomerase as much as you want but attacking segment of Eritreans are a no no situation. Especially by the lizard looking subhuman, low IQ ugly Somali and prostitute agameWoch.

This is the best Somali can offer ...
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/03 ... 34x952.jpg

Now, we aren’t attack Somali yet.. but if you forced us to.. you won’t like it. Ask your low IQ agames mentores.
I am just saying

Zack

Post by Zack » 14 Oct 2018, 12:07

And what can a short legged tigrinya do against a Somali. The last time I checked you guys got the biggest asswhoop from your agame cousins. Gallaboy abiye saved the day gave the dusty village back.

Dr Zackovich

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 14 Oct 2018, 12:28

Ah :lol:
Jackie, the fugly Agame/Somali is coming out of the woods. :lol:
Jackie, when do you get some sleep ? Agame troll :lol: BTW, the dogie is none other than first_Po_rn aka Hawdian. Go make luv to him, you belong to each other.

Axumawi

Post by Axumawi » 14 Oct 2018, 13:13

wazzupdog wrote:
14 Oct 2018, 01:35

Telomerase is agame

Here goes another Higdef citizen expelled from the Tiwlidi Higdef. Deqi sirnay deqi torserawit deqi serahtegna mengisti ethiopia.

Another one moving upper class of rulers.

Kab Tigray zeybilus ayefleten....He is either from slave trade or some "untouchable" nimeraa zeykewin kiwaseb zeyfiqedelu/zeyqibul maletyu.

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Oct 2018, 14:03

Zack wrote:
14 Oct 2018, 12:07
And what can a short legged tigrinya do against a Somali. The last time I checked you guys got the biggest asswhoop from your agame cousins. Gallaboy abiye saved the day gave the dusty village back.

Dr Zackovich
Stfu you lizard looking Somali/ agame. Btw your style is oldtimer. I will pass you one more time for that reason. We, the Eritreans respects elders. Now you are in my radar grandpa. Be careful since I have never seen any Eritreans disrespect or attack Somali ever. So, I expected you to do the same. I said that if you two idiots lizards looking inbreed idiots are truly Somalis.

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 14 Oct 2018, 14:36

Deceitful Axumawi,

Tsemam hade derfu. Tigrayans were and are the lowest in Eritrea. We simply despise you. Reason could be because you are deceitful ? I don't know. But, you are the untouchable in Eritrea. :lol:

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 14 Oct 2018, 16:47

Bro Fed up of Seraye

Even our ugliest son gets more mitri than all Seraye combined that’s why he is Hollywood star while you clean Agame homes and remain in prisons.

Besides we created you and you all have our Somali passports in your homes.

Know your maker.

Zack

Post by Zack » 14 Oct 2018, 17:50

The short legged sarean doesn't know that he can jump up and down but he can never deny his dembia roots. No amount of renaming 're branding will change the thin legged identity of the sarean community..

Dr Zackovich

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 14 Oct 2018, 18:09

Forked teeth twins, agame trolls,

I think you are hurt :cry:
Go out and get a job, idiots. That is what real men do. Getting high playing fake doctors is not going to work. You were trolling about depression, little did you know that you were talking to a man who is married to a Psychiatrist.😀
Last edited by Telomerase on 15 Oct 2018, 03:09, edited 1 time in total.