Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Any Tigrayan can work to anyone in Tigray soil, North can work for South and south can work for north owner

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 14 Oct 2018, 00:38

We are asking rich Tigrayans to bring their wealth to Tigray and employ Tigrayans from north, South, East, central and West.
It is honor a Tigray ethnic to work his own ethnic Tegaru. Amhara does not have any moral ground to talk what is going on in the Tigray nation as we do not talk about Metet nation, any Amhara can work for any Amhara and Tigray does not have any moral ground to talk about it.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 14 Oct 2018, 01:12, edited 1 time in total.

Selam/

Re: Any Tigrayan can work to anyone in Tigray soil, North can work for South and south can work for north owner

Post by Selam/ » 14 Oct 2018, 00:46

I don’t even understand what you’re trying to say but it amazes me why belittling others would make you happy. Only deficient and incomplete people get satisfaction from disparaging others.
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
14 Oct 2018, 00:38
It is honor a Tigray ethnic to work his own ethnic Tegaru. Amhara does not have any moral ground to talk what is going on in the Tigray nation as we do not talk about Metet nation, any Amhara can work for any Amhara and Tigray does not have any moral ground to talk about it.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Any Tigrayan can work to anyone in Tigray soil, North can work for South and south can work for north owner

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 14 Oct 2018, 00:54

Selam/ wrote:
14 Oct 2018, 00:46
I don’t even understand what you’re trying to say but it amazes me why belittling others would make you happy. Only deficient and incomplete people get satisfaction from disparaging others.
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Chika Angol, who did I belittle???

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 14 Oct 2018, 01:02

You spoke your mind.
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
14 Oct 2018, 00:54
Selam/ wrote:
14 Oct 2018, 00:46
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Chika Angol, who did I belittle???