Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Masud
Member+
Posts: 5032
Joined: 18 Jun 2013, 09:06

Obbo Lencho Leta and Obbo Bekele Gerba With Ahadu Radio

Post by Masud » 14 Oct 2018, 00:01

Obbo Lencho Leta and Obbo Bekele Gerba With Ahadu Radio


Axumawi
Member
Posts: 4144
Joined: 28 Apr 2018, 00:31

Re: Obbo Lencho Leta and Obbo Bekele Gerba With Ahadu Radio

Post by Axumawi » 14 Oct 2018, 00:24

Masud wrote:
14 Oct 2018, 00:01
Obbo Lencho Leta and Obbo Bekele Gerba With Ahadu Radio


Leencho must be made lecturer for Civil Service College those who are doing Masters in Political science, Public Administration, Federalism..etc
This man has extraordinary great understanding of Ethiopia, especially its politics.

Masud
Member+
Posts: 5032
Joined: 18 Jun 2013, 09:06

Re: Obbo Lencho Leta and Obbo Bekele Gerba With Ahadu Radio

Post by Masud » 14 Oct 2018, 01:09

Obbo Lencho deserves better position. Why not being next Prime Minister or at least next Presedent of FDRE? The current president who is son_in_law of Yeken Jiboch must leave!
Axumawi wrote:
14 Oct 2018, 00:24
Masud wrote:
14 Oct 2018, 00:01
Obbo Lencho Leta and Obbo Bekele Gerba With Ahadu Radio

[medi....ubmkcFs [/media]

Leencho must be made lecturer for Civil Service College those who are doing Masters in Political science, Public Administration, Federalism..etc
This man has extraordinary great understanding of Ethiopia, especially its politics.

Axumawi
Member
Posts: 4144
Joined: 28 Apr 2018, 00:31

Re: Obbo Lencho Leta and Obbo Bekele Gerba With Ahadu Radio

Post by Axumawi » 14 Oct 2018, 01:26

Masud wrote:
14 Oct 2018, 01:09
Obbo Lencho deserves better position. Why not being next Prime Minister or at least next Presedent of FDRE? The current president who is son_in_law of Yeken Jiboch must leave!
Axumawi wrote:
14 Oct 2018, 00:24
Masud wrote:
14 Oct 2018, 00:01
Obbo Lencho Leta and Obbo Bekele Gerba With Ahadu Radio

[medi....ubmkcFs [/media]

Leencho must be made lecturer for Civil Service College those who are doing Masters in Political science, Public Administration, Federalism..etc
This man has extraordinary great understanding of Ethiopia, especially its politics.
lol
The current President brought you a lot of the business from China
He brought you most of the business from Turkey
He is fluent in Turkic/Turkish and Mandarin/Chinese
And you want him out because he is remotely related to Tigre

Think Logically
He will be out for one reason just like Abadulla
You cannot have an Oromo President, PM, and Speaker in Modern Ethiopia.

Ato Leencho is too old now for jobs like PM..

Being President would also be boring job for him. He cannot be like President Girma who had hobby, life long before EPRDF or like the current President who has been around so much diplomatic work.

I think the Next President might be Amhara or Agew or Afar or Oromo(only Wollo). Will be a northerner since speaker and PM are southerners.

That is how India, Canada...work

Post Reply