Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
fun
Member
Posts: 186
Joined: 24 Jul 2017, 11:09

Agew Qimant/ቅማንት Music

Post by fun » 13 Oct 2018, 21:45


Selam/
Member
Posts: 588
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Agew Qimant/ቅማንት Music

Post by Selam/ » 13 Oct 2018, 22:18

Beautiful people, awesome song, fascinating landscape, I love it.

Does anybody know the origin and history of the leg warmer? I only saw it in historical movies with Roman officers and European Knights wearing it.

Misraq
Member+
Posts: 6250
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 19:43
Location: Zemunda

Re: Agew Qimant/ቅማንት Music

Post by Misraq » 13 Oct 2018, 22:22

agame fun,

Isn't this amharic? agames are banking on qmant/agew when the heat is so much.

Axumawi
Member
Posts: 4144
Joined: 28 Apr 2018, 00:31

Re: Agew Qimant/ቅማንት Music

Post by Axumawi » 13 Oct 2018, 22:29

Typical Qimanti music beat and song and dance(partly) and of course Qimanti language.

You can see from the comments that some Eritrean Agew can understand most of it.

Last edited by Axumawi on 13 Oct 2018, 22:38, edited 2 times in total.

Axumawi
Member
Posts: 4144
Joined: 28 Apr 2018, 00:31

Re: Agew Qimant/ቅማንት Music

Post by Axumawi » 13 Oct 2018, 22:32

Axumawi wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 22:29
Tewodros Kassahun Weni Weni ወኒ ወኒ New Ethiopian Music 2017 Official Video

Axumawi
Member
Posts: 4144
Joined: 28 Apr 2018, 00:31

Re: Agew Qimant/ቅማንት Music

Post by Axumawi » 13 Oct 2018, 22:34

Misraq wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 22:22
agame fun,

Isn't this amharic? agames are banking on qmant/agew when the heat is so much.

Misraq
Member+
Posts: 6250
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 19:43
Location: Zemunda

Re: Agew Qimant/ቅማንት Music

Post by Misraq » 13 Oct 2018, 22:36

Agames are banking and hoping on 200k qmants is loughable. Actually Agames started to create an agew belt from lasta all the way to qmant and down to awi-gojjam with the aim of creating a new Agew state. Agames opened office for a few hodam qmant rats in mekelle and created a party called Agew Democratic Party (ADP).

ADP made few loughable noises and died its natural death. nasty agames excluded the belens in Eritrea and the Tembens in Tigray from this agew equation. This nasty calculation backfired on agames and a good deal of agew chose to not listen to the agame tenkol. Anyways, everything is too late for agames now. all enemies the assembled on amhara falls to its natural place (no enemy state). agame and amhara are now one on one and only the agame is loosing its [deleted] on its pants

Axumawi
Member
Posts: 4144
Joined: 28 Apr 2018, 00:31

Re: Agew Qimant/ቅማንት Music

Post by Axumawi » 13 Oct 2018, 22:47

Misraq wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 22:36
Agames are banking and hoping on 200k qmants is loughable. Actually Agames started to create an agew belt from lasta all the way to qmant and down to awi-gojjam with the aim of creating a new Agew state. Agames opened office for a few hodam qmant rats in mekelle and created a party called Agew Democratic Party (ADP).

ADP made few loughable noises and died its natural death. nasty agames excluded the belens in Eritrea and the Tembens in Tigray from this agew equation. This nasty calculation backfired on agames and a good deal of agew chose to not listen to the agame tenkol. Anyways, everything is too late for agames now. all enemies the assembled on amhara falls to its natural place (no enemy state). agame and amhara are now one on one and only the agame is loosing its [deleted] on its pants
What made you jump to politics from Music?
Too scared to hear Qimanti

If you are behaving the way you do because they are 300k...lol it simply shows a bit of ignorance..people are people...

If You want politics you can listen to these videos:

Kemant Movement documentary 01



kemant People life matter in Gondar Ethiopia

fun
Member
Posts: 186
Joined: 24 Jul 2017, 11:09

Re: Agew Qimant/ቅማንት Music

Post by fun » 13 Oct 2018, 22:49

Misraq wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 22:22
agame fun,

Isn't this amharic? agames are banking on qmant/agew when the heat is so much.
That is Amharic but the singer sings about Qemant and identifies herself as such and their feature is obviously different from "Amhara Gonderes". Qemants who actually speak their language are not more than 2000. Currently their mother tongue is Amharic and they are proud Gondere and proud Ethiopian. I know Tigreans like Axumawi hope on them but it is impossible to hope on less than 2% of Gonder population from whom less than 1% speak their native language. Qemants are so few they can't even make up a wereda let alone a zone or kilil. I see no threat from them for the 8 million strong Gonderes.

Axumawi
Member
Posts: 4144
Joined: 28 Apr 2018, 00:31

Re: Agew Qimant/ቅማንት Music

Post by Axumawi » 13 Oct 2018, 22:51

Misraq wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 22:36
Agames are banking and hoping on 200k qmants is loughable. Actually Agames started to create an agew belt from lasta all the way to qmant and down to awi-gojjam with the aim of creating a new Agew state. Agames opened office for a few hodam qmant rats in mekelle and created a party called Agew Democratic Party (ADP).

ADP made few loughable noises and died its natural death. nasty agames excluded the belens in Eritrea and the Tembens in Tigray from this agew equation. This nasty calculation backfired on agames and a good deal of agew chose to not listen to the agame tenkol. Anyways, everything is too late for agames now. all enemies the assembled on amhara falls to its natural place (no enemy state). agame and amhara are now one on one and only the agame is loosing its [deleted] on its pants
Misraq wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 22:36
Agames are banking and hoping on 200k qmants is loughable. Actually Agames started to create an agew belt from lasta all the way to qmant and down to awi-gojjam with the aim of creating a new Agew state. Agames opened office for a few hodam qmant rats in mekelle and created a party called Agew Democratic Party (ADP).

ADP made few loughable noises and died its natural death. nasty agames excluded the belens in Eritrea and the Tembens in Tigray from this agew equation. This nasty calculation backfired on agames and a good deal of agew chose to not listen to the agame tenkol. Anyways, everything is too late for agames now. all enemies the assembled on amhara falls to its natural place (no enemy state). agame and amhara are now one on one and only the agame is loosing its [deleted] on its pants
What made you jump to politics from Music?
Too scared to hear Qimanti

If you are behaving the way you do because they are 300k...lol it simply shows a bit of ignorance..people are people...

If You want politics you can listen to these videos:

ONN LIVE: በስሜን አሜሪካ ከሚገኙት የቅማንት ማህበረሰብ መብት ተከራካሪ ጋር ስለ ቅማንት ማህበርሰብ የመብት ጥያቄ በተመለከተ የተደረገ ውይ

Hawdian
Member+
Posts: 9946
Joined: 15 May 2013, 23:18
Location: Wakanda

Re: Agew Qimant/ቅማንት Music

Post by Hawdian » 13 Oct 2018, 22:55

I think Qemant Agews represent more than 20% of Gondar's population. Indeed many were force assimilated but DNA is the greatest modern day liberator and we may have to conduct DNA census of all Gonderes then pool the Qemant together to form their own region and constituencies.

We are not of course sparing Tigray either where more Qemant remain as stolen generations. We know.

This is a step by step process and the most important thing is today Qemant want to be free and no longer wish to live under Amhara as 5th class citizens in their own land and people hidden amongst others, their history looted, they culture suppressed, their identities destroyed.

TPLF messed up by further suppressing the Qemant rather than aid them and give them their own kilil. I believe they did this because they knew it would open a bigger pandora's box in Tigray.

Maxi
Member
Posts: 3011
Joined: 06 Mar 2014, 04:33

Re: Agew Qimant/ቅማንት Music

Post by Maxi » 13 Oct 2018, 23:04

Misraq wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 22:36
Agames are banking and hoping on 200k qmants is loughable.
Even they are well below 200K to be frank. This only shows the mentality level of Agames and how they think.

Agames are very desperate people
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hawdian, lol, I am Gondere and I know them deep inside!! Most Qimants are Proud Gonderes :lol: :lol:

Axumawi
Member
Posts: 4144
Joined: 28 Apr 2018, 00:31

Re: Agew Qimant/ቅማንት Music

Post by Axumawi » 13 Oct 2018, 23:08

fun wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 22:49
Misraq wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 22:22
agame fun,

Isn't this amharic? agames are banking on qmant/agew when the heat is so much.
That is Amharic but the singer sings about Qemant and identifies herself as such and their feature is obviously different from "Amhara Gonderes". Qemants who actually speak their language are not more than 2000. Currently their mother tongue is Amharic and they are proud Gondere and proud Ethiopian. I know Tigreans like Axumawi hope on them but it is impossible to hope on less than 2% of Gonder population from whom less than 1% speak their native language. Qemants are so few they can't even make up a wereda let alone a zone or kilil. I see no threat from them for the 8 million strong Gonderes.

What a logic

No wonder in 100 years the country was going backwards and became the most backward and poorest where a million people perished needlesly when there was a whole world redy to help them.

So your logic is that are small number ...does it mean you kill them..like what has been attempted already unseccessfully?

Merietum inji hizbu anfeligim..was said of Eritrea for 30 years...you don't get the land you don't get the people...

BTW in case you don't know:

Amhara kilil, Qimanti and PM Abiy have already agreed and the Qimanti are going to get the zone status they struggled for 12 years.

Semiyen will be out of Gonder and separate This the Amhara kilil Assembly has already approved it.

People of Adi Arqay and Debarq could not wait to see this implemented. Listen to video of Adi Arqay university where they Thanked Gedu for responding to their request to get out of Gonder.

How come a Music thread becomes political? lol

Hawdian
Member+
Posts: 9946
Joined: 15 May 2013, 23:18
Location: Wakanda

Re: Agew Qimant/ቅማንት Music

Post by Hawdian » 13 Oct 2018, 23:11

Maxi wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 23:04
Misraq wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 22:36
Agames are banking and hoping on 200k qmants is loughable.
Even they are well below 200K to be frank. This only shows the mentality level of Agames and how they think.

Agames are very desperate people
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hawdian, lol, I am Gondere and I know them deep inside!! Most Qimants are Proud Gonderes :lol: :lol:
True brother. Gonder belongs to the Qemant after all they built Fasilides.

Axumawi
Member
Posts: 4144
Joined: 28 Apr 2018, 00:31

Re: Agew Qimant/ቅማንት Music

Post by Axumawi » 13 Oct 2018, 23:17

Misraq wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 22:36
Actually Agames started to create an agew belt from lasta all the way to qmant and down to awi-gojjam
Do you have any idea what you are talking about or just too angry too hopeless to any logic.

The agew are ancestor to Tigre

Its unnatural for us to create the Agew. lol You have gone out of the simple logic or natural law or you don't know the Agew from Adam.

We never had land border with Amhara in all of human history. From Sudan to Wollo there is Agew and then there is small tip of Oromo that is Wollo and then its Afar. These are the only people that border any Tigre in Ethiopian side.

So you are one of those that say..

Weyannie thought the Oromo Ethnicity otherwise would have been happy to live under Amhara..lol

info
Member
Posts: 2028
Joined: 05 Dec 2014, 11:33

Re: Agew Qimant/ቅማንት Music

Post by info » 13 Oct 2018, 23:36

Axumawi wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 23:08

What a logic

No wonder in 100 years the country was going backwards and became the most backward and poorest where a million people perished needlesly when there was a whole world redy to help them.

So your logic is that are small number ...does it mean you kill them..like what has been attempted already unseccessfully?

Merietum inji hizbu anfeligim..was said of Eritrea for 30 years...you don't get the land you don't get the people...

BTW in case you don't know:

Amhara kilil, Qimanti and PM Abiy have already agreed and the Qimanti are going to get the zone status they struggled for 12 years.

Semiyen will be out of Gonder and separate This the Amhara kilil Assembly has already approved it.

People of Adi Arqay and Debarq could not wait to see this implemented. Listen to video of Adi Arqay university where they Thanked Gedu for responding to their request to get out of Gonder.

How come a Music thread becomes political? lol
Typical liar Tigrean Axumawi, I know Adi Arkay, I was there. Believe me the only thing all they were angry at was that a Tigray could take Gonder lands Wolkait and Humera. Believe me I am not lying. They told me TPLF tried so many times to include them into Tigray but 99% of them refused saying they are Gonderes.

Btw, did you see the video of the Qimant singer? She is saying she is proud Gondere not Tigray. You can prostitute all you want but Qimants always stay Gonderes and Awi Agews always stay Gojjames and Wag always stays Wolloye. No amount of prostitution will make them Tigreans. Give it up wicked man! They all know what you did to so called your keens the Wolkaits and Rayas. No one wants to be related to you because of your wicked nature.

fun
Member
Posts: 186
Joined: 24 Jul 2017, 11:09

Re: Agew Qimant/ቅማንት Music

Post by fun » 13 Oct 2018, 23:40

Axumawi wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 23:08

What a logic

No wonder in 100 years the country was going backwards and became the most backward and poorest where a million people perished needlesly when there was a whole world redy to help them.

So your logic is that are small number ...does it mean you kill them..like what has been attempted already unseccessfully?

Merietum inji hizbu anfeligim..was said of Eritrea for 30 years...you don't get the land you don't get the people...

BTW in case you don't know:

Amhara kilil, Qimanti and PM Abiy have already agreed and the Qimanti are going to get the zone status they struggled for 12 years.

Semiyen will be out of Gonder and separate This the Amhara kilil Assembly has already approved it.

People of Adi Arqay and Debarq could not wait to see this implemented. Listen to video of Adi Arqay university where they Thanked Gedu for responding to their request to get out of Gonder.

How come a Music thread becomes political? lol
Don't put words in my mouth TPLF cadre. I already clarified that what I said was about being big enough to create kilil or zone. My statement has nothing to do with killing. It is just you are TPLF cadre and always think evil in your mind, a mark of TPLF.

Axumawi
Member
Posts: 4144
Joined: 28 Apr 2018, 00:31

Re: Agew Qimant/ቅማንት Music

Post by Axumawi » 13 Oct 2018, 23:44

info wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 23:36
Axumawi wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 23:08

What a logic

No wonder in 100 years the country was going backwards and became the most backward and poorest where a million people perished needlesly when there was a whole world redy to help them.

So your logic is that are small number ...does it mean you kill them..like what has been attempted already unseccessfully?

Merietum inji hizbu anfeligim..was said of Eritrea for 30 years...you don't get the land you don't get the people...

BTW in case you don't know:

Amhara kilil, Qimanti and PM Abiy have already agreed and the Qimanti are going to get the zone status they struggled for 12 years.

Semiyen will be out of Gonder and separate This the Amhara kilil Assembly has already approved it.

People of Adi Arqay and Debarq could not wait to see this implemented. Listen to video of Adi Arqay university where they Thanked Gedu for responding to their request to get out of Gonder.

How come a Music thread becomes political? lol
Typical liar Tigrean Axumawi, I know Adi Arkay, I was there. Believe me the only thing all they were angry at was that a Tigray could take Gonder lands Wolkait and Humera. Believe me I am not lying. They told me TPLF tried so many times to include them into Tigray but 99% of them refused saying they are Gonderes.

Btw, did you see the video of the Qimant singer? She is saying she is proud Gondere not Tigray. You can prostitute all you want but Qimants always stay Gonderes and Awi Agews always stay Gojjames and Wag always stays Wolloye. No amount of prostitution will make them Tigreans. Give it up wicked man! They all know what you did to so called your keens the Wolkaits and Rayas. No one wants to be related to you because of your wicked nature.
Listen to this video it answers all questions about Qimanti:

Axumawi
Member
Posts: 4144
Joined: 28 Apr 2018, 00:31

Re: Agew Qimant/ቅማንት Music

Post by Axumawi » 14 Oct 2018, 00:28

If you folks like politics and changed this thread from music to politics here is some more videos about Qimanti Agew people:


Kemant Movement Documentary 02

Axumawi
Member
Posts: 4144
Joined: 28 Apr 2018, 00:31

Re: Agew Qimant/ቅማንት Music

Post by Axumawi » 14 Oct 2018, 00:35

Singing for the Beautiful Qimanti woman


Post Reply