Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq
Member+

10 Eritrean girls looking to for job as maids in Mekele?

Post by Misraq » 13 Oct 2018, 21:43

The gardians says this
One Ethiopian tour guide in Mekele, who asked not to be named, said he met a group of 10 young Eritrean girls who came looking for work as waitresses and housemaids.
https://www.theguardian.com/global-deve ... s-refugees

Agames with the stolen ethiopian wealth are in full vengance against their former masters and employers. This story will break the backbone of die hard shabia rats we used to see in this forum. Mister Mitri will [email protected] as many fiorinas in Mekele as his mom used to be [ deleted ] in asmara back in the days

Hawdian
Member+

Re: 10 Eritrean girls looking to for job as maids in Mekele?

Post by Hawdian » 13 Oct 2018, 21:46

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like the tabled has turned but I doubt the proud lowland Eritreans and Hamasien are in Mekele seeking such degrading jobs. It has to be the Seraye and Akele domestic workers.

They were originally Tigray outcasts anyways. They just want to return to their roots. Angry Deqi and the Seraye multi-account with the laughing tiger is not going to be happy.

The Hamasien are still the elites for both Tigringya speakers. Mekele has long way to catch up to Asmara.

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 13 Oct 2018, 21:50

indeed signs of the table being turned. But it is not sustainable since Tigray has just started the long journey back to her stone age. The article says a great deal of them (95%) of the 25k Eritreans took the bus to Addis already. The guy who refused to be named must be an agame rat who has been a member of this forum. Why he refused to be named? i suspect it is politically motivated to upset the former master

Maxi

Post by Maxi » 13 Oct 2018, 21:51

Nothing is more humiliating and embarrassing than being maids of Agames!!,
Very sad!! :oops: :oops:

Hawdian
Member+

Post by Hawdian » 13 Oct 2018, 21:55

Misraq wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 21:50
indeed signs of the table being turned. But it is not sustainable since Tigray has just started the long journey back to her stone age. The article says a great deal of them (95%) of the 25k Eritreans took the bus to Addis already. The guy who refused to be named must be an agame rat who has been a member of this forum. Why he refused to be named? i suspect it is politically motivated to upset the former master
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't stop laughing. You have very valid points indeed. If he is honest guy and proud employer, why would he refuse to give his own name? Something fishy there. Only Agame says one thing then hides rather than put their name, face and stamp of approvals on it.

I believe that Agame could well be Abdelaziz that used to change shirts like the Seraye kid.

The Agame and Seraye are no doubt like Austria and Germany----two faces of the same coin. How can they be so similar? All their attitudes, behaviour, language, culture, ideals, physical features be identical?

Have you noticed if one camp starts multi-accounts, the other one responds in the same manner? If one shares horrific pictures, the other does the same? If one starts name callings, the other is in-sync?

Now pay attention when the debate involves between a Tigrai and an Amhara---very different forces take place. When it's Oromo and Amhara---very different argument and display of language and way message is delivered.

The same with Hamasien individuals and others. Lowland Eritreans very different. I'm anthropologist and I have observed them all.

Yet they want to tell us they are different. One from "Eritrea" and one from "Ethiopia". So what fools. I am from Ethiopia side but my uncle is from Somaliland side. Are we still not same family?

On the anger scale; 10 being the highest and most angry, I do say:

Hamasien: 3 on the scale.
Lowlands: 3.5 (some of those Tigres can get really angry)
Akele: Definitely 7.3 on the scale
Tembien: 6.5 on the scale
Enderta: 6.0
Axum: 7.8 very angry
Adwa: 9.8 very very angry
Seraye: 9.9 one of the most angriest
Agame: 9.99 most angriest
Shire: 7.9

They are busted.
Last edited by Hawdian on 13 Oct 2018, 22:03, edited 1 time in total.

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 13 Oct 2018, 22:03

Hawdian,

The agame and seraye are psychologically different. If you map much of highland Eritrean gene pool against the Ethiopian side, the nearest you could find is in Gondar and Lasta (semein wollo). These is the new established fact. If your argument is language, i agree with you. But of being one and the same, i doubt it since if they were the same, they would have been one country, or state. Agames started this Agazian fable recently to court eritreans to the pressure they recieve from south (oromara).

Jimmy

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 13 Oct 2018, 22:09

What is the big deal if Eritreans come to Tigray to look for a job? You’re are very welcoming to Europeans who come to your villages to earn their living but you become green-eyed when your own people do the same thing. Such a retarded mentality.
Hawdian wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 21:46

Looks like the tabled has turned but I doubt the proud lowland Eritreans and Hamasien are in Mekele seeking such degrading jobs. It has to be the Seraye and Akele domestic workers.

They were originally Tigray outcasts anyways. They just want to return to their roots. Angry Deqi and the Seraye multi-account with the laughing tiger is not going to be happy.

The Hamasien are still the elites for both Tigringya speakers. Mekele has long way to catch up to Asmara.

Hawdian
Member+

Post by Hawdian » 13 Oct 2018, 22:12

Selam/ wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 22:09
What is the big deal if Eritreans come to Tigray to look for a job? You’re are very welcoming to Europeans who come to your villages to earn their living but you become green-eyed when your own people do the same thing. Such a retarded mentality.
Hawdian wrote:

We don't see it as a problem but you need to be aware of the history between the two communities. I think you are new to this subject and the regional issues in general. I recommend you stick to making injera :mrgreen:

Axumawi

Post by Axumawi » 13 Oct 2018, 22:19

Misraq wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 21:43
The gardians says this
One Ethiopian tour guide in Mekele, who asked not to be named, said he met a group of 10 young Eritrean girls who came looking for work as waitresses and housemaids.
https://www.theguardian.com/global-deve ... s-refugees

Agames with the stolen ethiopian wealth are in full vengance against their former masters and employers. This story will break the backbone of die hard shabia rats we used to see in this forum. Mister Mitri will [email protected] as many fiorinas in Mekele as his mom used to be [ deleted ] in asmara back in the days
Its common among Ethiopians or Eritreans that they don't do waitress etc work in ones home town or Awraja. You go as far away as possible. That is why everybody says in Addis Ababa its Gojjam or Tigre women not Shiwa women. Of course not...no Gojjamie in her right mind will be a bartender in Debremariqos. That is just a NO NO..

Eritreans have the same misunderstanding as well. No girl from Tseazega is going to be bartending in Asmera...that would bring honor killing in the old days. So They tell you all bartenders are either from Tigray or Gonder. Of course did you expect one from Adi Halo.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 13 Oct 2018, 22:24

I am not as shallow as you, my friend. I am blessed with diverse heritage and can make Ambasha as well as Chuko. I am also a believer that we human beings have many things in common regardless of our differences in backgrounds. Let alone about my own people, I now know a good deal about other cultures.

Hawdian wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 22:12
Selam/ wrote:
Hawdian wrote:

We don't see it as a problem but you need to be aware of the history between the two communities. I think you are new to this subject and the regional issues in general. I recommend you stick to making injera :mrgreen:

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 13 Oct 2018, 22:26

Brother Axumawi,

i am questioning the authenticity of this. the tour guide refused to disclose his identity. and why? why he chose to be anonymous for a mere news? i am more inclined to think that that tour guide could be adwusha, menlik3rd or halafiM!tra

Hawdian
Member+

Post by Hawdian » 13 Oct 2018, 22:28

Selam/ wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 22:24
I am not as shallow as you, my friend. I am blessed with diverse heritage and can make Ambasha as well as Chuko. I am also a believer that we human beings have many things in common regardless of our differences in backgrounds. Let alone about my own people, I now know a good deal about other cultures.

It's not something that I made or creating. Take lessons from what Axumawi said above. I know you're Oromo and Oromo are very slow in learning about others in the region, their history, historical resentments, social taboos and so forth. Very slow. Somalis who came into Ethiopian political landscape much much later, actually 600 years later, know much more today.

Back in the days, it was a common practice for Tigrais to do all the domestic needs for the much socially affluent Eritrean especially the Kebessa. When the Italians came ashore, they discovered this and quickly exploited on these practices by removing Eritreans from their establishments and instead putting in the hands of Tigrais.

This will later fuel much resentments and hence why the two do not like each others. The Meles-Aferwerki wars also exacerbated this further.

These are basic knowledge.
Last edited by Hawdian on 13 Oct 2018, 22:32, edited 2 times in total.

Maxi

Post by Maxi » 13 Oct 2018, 22:30

Selam/ wrote:
You’re are very welcoming to Europeans who come to your villages to earn their living but you become green-eyed when your own people do the same thing. Such a retarded mentality.
Tigray ain't Europe!!

Dagmawi Meles

Post by Dagmawi Meles » 13 Oct 2018, 22:32

I don't care if my dear brother in Mekelle lied. His beautiful lies are justified. We are in a propaganda war with Eritrea, so we must tell even the most ridiculous lies to win the war by all means necessary. But we must always remain anonymous because if we tell our names to foreign reporters, we will bring shame to Tigrai once our lies are exposed. Be smart like a fox and crafty like Meles.

Hawdian
Member+

Post by Hawdian » 13 Oct 2018, 22:33

Dagmawi Meles wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 22:32
I don't care if my dear brother in Mekelle lied. His beautiful lies are justified. We are in a propaganda war with Eritrea, so we must tell even the most ridiculous lies to win the war by all means necessary. But we must always remain anonymous because if we tell our names to foreign reporters, we will bring shame to Tigrai once our lies are exposed. Be smart like a fox and crafty like Meles.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 13 Oct 2018, 22:37

Don’t expect me to respond to such retarded medieval mentality in kind because you’re just a dumbarse individual and that doesn’t have anything to do with your ethnicity.
Hawdian wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 22:28
Selam/ wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 22:24

It's not something that I made or creating. Take lessons from what Axumawi said above. I know you're Oromo and Oromo are very slow in learning about others in the region, their history, historical resentments, social taboos and so forth. Very slow. Somalis who came into Ethiopian political landscape much much later, actually 600 years later, know much more today,

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 13 Oct 2018, 22:39

I know, my friend. It is better than Europe in many aspects.
Maxi wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 22:30
Selam/ wrote:
You’re are very welcoming to Europeans who come to your villages to earn their living but you become green-eyed when your own people do the same thing. Such a retarded mentality.
Tigray ain't Europe!!

Zack

Post by Zack » 14 Oct 2018, 00:28

Tigray and tigrigna will unite under all that hate there us allot of love and awri dancing in circles.

Dr Zackovich