Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
present
Member+

Re: AG7 rally in Adama(Nazret) in pictures and video

Post by present » 13 Oct 2018, 20:26

It's great to observe G7 is ofcoures accompanied by Oromos with OPDO flag!

Looking good!

Horus
Member+

Post by Horus » 13 Oct 2018, 21:21

Demelash,

Thank you so much for the post. I just happened to have other stuff to do. Well, the point is the success of the event. As I always say. There is a principle in systems theory - it is called the principle of emergence. Is simply states that in purpose driven human systems, the future is not predicted; it is chosen. We will see more unpredictable and amazing emergent realities that are not amenable to mechanical predictions. AG7 will carry most of Ethiopia if there were an election today ---- that is principle of Emergence reality.

Horus
Member+

Demelash,

Thank you so much for the post. I just happened to have other stuff to do. Well, the point is the success of the event. As I always say. There is a principle in systems theory - it is called the principle of emergence. Is simply states that in purpose driven human systems, the future is not predicted; it is chosen. We will see more unpredictable and amazing emergent realities that are not amenable to mechanical predictions. AG7 will carry most of Ethiopia if there were an election today ---- that is principle of Emergence reality.

Horus
Member+

Demelash,

Horus
Member+

Demelash,

Horus
Member+

Demelash,

Horus
Member+

Demelash,

Horus
Member+

Post by Horus » 14 Oct 2018, 00:23

AG7 32 City Rallies....
1. Addis Abeba
2. Bahr Dar
3. Gonder
4. Debre Berhan
5. Nazareth
6...…………..??
Priceless!!
Last edited by Horus on 14 Oct 2018, 09:26, edited 1 time in total.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 14 Oct 2018, 06:10

It is wonderful! But what happened to the gurage reporter , horus, repeating the same stuff agaiin and again? Did he chewing chat like his people. :lol: :lol:

present
Member+

Post by present » 14 Oct 2018, 06:57

Gonder and I think Dessie too

Horus wrote:
14 Oct 2018, 00:23
AG7 32 City Rallies....
1. Addis Abeba
2. Bahr Dar
3. Debre Berhan
4. Nazareth
5...…………..??
Priceless!!

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 14 Oct 2018, 07:49

The Fuga Uragie Horse is intoxicate by Uragie northern Shewa Amhara rally in Adama. We know there are numbers of Uragies and Northern Shewa's Sefaris in Adama. We are aware what they want to do and we have adequate record from 2005 CUD election. t will not happen again. Gurages and Northern Shewa Amharas never reign in Adama.
Unread post by Horus » Yesterday, 21:21

Demelash,

Horus
Member+

Demelash,

Horus
Member+

Demelash,

Horus
Member+

Demelash,

Horus
Member+

Demelash,

Horus
Member+

Demelash,

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 14 Oct 2018, 08:34

Horus wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 21:21
Demelash,

Well,

this post reminds me of a post I made here a couple of years ago.

How can a system that can't be predicted would be chosen, is that not contradictory presumption? If it is emergent, like you said and I also seem to concur with, then it couldn't be chosen (making a choice), which is a decision (making) possibily and rationally based on knowledge. If it is emergent then it is not engineered, if it is not engineered, then it can also not possibily be chosen, at least not rationally.

Now please clarify yourself, take out the politics part out of it and focus on the sceintific aspect while doing so.

Horus
Member+

Post by Horus » 14 Oct 2018, 09:53

Defend ….

You left out the critical part of the principle - 'purpose driven human system'. Here people have intentions and interest and these driving motivations keep changing. For every new set of variables and their new outcomes, those humans may not predict and control those outcomes but they are able to choose and decide how act, how to behave in each case to pursue their goals. In short, only idiots would assert that the Ethiopian human is fated to one frozen tribal reality mechanically controlled by a jawarian tribal engineer. The purpose driven Ethiopian human, the Zega will choose and act on these emergent realities according to his knowledge and prudence. AG7 is a producer of knowledge driven choices and prudent and wise ways of caring for the future. Ethiopians get it!

Axumawi

Post by Axumawi » 14 Oct 2018, 11:09

hate him or love him this man seems very very powerful.

His stance is clear on every question in this interview.

I may not like what he says, but that is how one should describe what they think and want to convey.
G7 Stance on Federalism will be your Achilles hill..too convoluted.

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 14 Oct 2018, 11:20

Horus wrote:
14 Oct 2018, 09:53
Defend ….

You left out the critical part of the principle - 'purpose driven human system'. Here people have intentions and interest and these driving motivations keep changing. For every new set of variables and their new outcomes, those humans may not predict and control those outcomes but they are able to choose and decide how act, how to behave in each case to pursue their goals. In short, only idiots would assert that the Ethiopian human is fated to one frozen tribal reality mechanically controlled by a jawarian tribal engineer. The purpose driven Ethiopian human, the Zega will choose and act on these emergent realities according to his knowledge and prudence. AG7 is a producer of knowledge driven choices and prudent and wise ways of caring for the future. Ethiopians get it!
Horus,

I assume that your notation of "purpose driven human system" would be a subset of the more general and commonly known as "socail system". A social system, like i said before, is described more as a stochastic and dynamic (in contrast to deterministic and static system) and your notion of "emergent" implies that it is in other terms an stochastic and non-predictable.

Your assertion of "keeps changing" implies that it is dynamic, in a sense that it is not constant, we can't find it tomorrow again where it is today, most likely.

I know what my need today is, but I am not sure what it would be tomorrow, it is dependent on what would happen between today and tomorrow. Based on my tomorrows needs i decide to act and my acts of tomorrow are parameterised by the concurrent need i espouse tomorrow. I think it is dynamic because of this unexpectedly changing of the human need that we can't engineer it wisely based on knowledge using the information we have today. Every human, independently of where he/she was born, react to the emergent reality according to some sort of "rational" human behaviour.

I would rather look at it not througth the "Ethiopian human" prisim, because I told you we have to leave the politics out of it for a while and discuss at the principle level.

Horus
Member+

Post by Horus » 14 Oct 2018, 13:22

Defend....
The full discussion on this theory will need a lot time. There are a lot point we agree on. Social system is part of it. Socio-cultural systems are broader than the traditional sociology. And, the principles are radically different. The old school views society as an organism. This model views society as information bonded or knowledge bonded entity. Socio-cultural system is built on values and purpose of humans being. That includes power - the essence of politics. So, you are on different planet rom me if you exclude politics rom this discussion. Society does not grow like plants by natural process alone. It is constructed by intentionally purposive persons and their values(what they believe to be important to them), knowledge and culture in order to meet their needs. Details of all the principles and functions of this system will require time and space (not here).