Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
fun

Fana Abraha - ሰተት - New Eritrean Music with Gurage and Oromo Beat. Nice!

Post by fun » 13 Oct 2018, 18:04

simbe11

Re: Fana Abraha - ሰተት - New Eritrean Music with Gurage and Oromo Beat. Nice!

Post by simbe11 » 13 Oct 2018, 22:15

Good song. I couldn’t tell if it’s Tigrinya or Tigre though. The lyric is Tigrinya while the beat is Tigre.

Axumawi

Post by Axumawi » 13 Oct 2018, 22:26

fun wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 18:04
Incredible
Tideliyomo yizngeakin

The vocal is very close to Somali/Afar drop ending
The beat drum/base beat is Tembiyen or Bilen or Tigre (Eritrea) which is the same/very close
Language Tigrinya

Horus

Post by Horus » 13 Oct 2018, 23:31

This is beautiful & a sign of what is to come - the unified Ethiopian (Ethiopic) art and creativity. For now let's just call it an Ethio-
Eritrean fusion. The basic beat is Saho/Tigre and she successful uses a single rhythm to combine North, Central & South Ethiopian movements. This types of new fusion arts need the naming of their genre.

Axumawi

Post by Axumawi » 13 Oct 2018, 23:38

Horus wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 23:31
This is beautiful & a sign of what is to come - the unified Ethiopian (Ethiopic) art and creativity. For now let's just call it an Ethio-
Eritrean fusion. The basic beat is Saho/Tigre and she successful uses a single rhythm to combine North, Central & South Ethiopian movements. This types of new fusion arts need the naming of their genre.
Saho and Tigre is totally different. Not even close. Not interchangeable either. I know you are just jumping here but not to the rythm..out of sink.
Learn a few things before singing the Ethiopiawinet ...which is fake. You have Irob in Ethiopia You have Afar in Ethiopia..before you jump to Tigre a people not present in Ethiopia.

How come you did not say its Gurage or Oromo as the poster wanted to connect, just like you the other way southwards? lol

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 14 Oct 2018, 00:04

Fun,

I can't believe that. I was just listening to that song this evening. I was thinking about posting it.

Horus

Post by Horus » 14 Oct 2018, 00:30

Axumawi wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 23:38
Horus wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 23:31
Saho and Tigre is totally different. Not even close. Not interchangeable either. I know you are just jumping here but not to the rythm..out of sink.
Learn a few things before singing the Ethiopiawinet ...which is fake. You have Irob in Ethiopia You have Afar in Ethiopia..before you jump to Tigre a people not present in Ethiopia.

How come you did not say its Gurage or Oromo as the poster wanted to connect, just like you the other way southwards? lol
Axum,
Ante idiot! Oromo and Gurage are not interchangable. Tembien and Oromo are not intrchangeable. But she is fusing them all. It is called multi-diversity - the combination of unlike parts into likely whole. Stupid like you will never grasp that type of stuff. Fana is not talking about Gurage or Oromo, she talking about the movement of our bodies. You idiot ! When are going to Shuuut yuor ferem for a change. This is Horus.