Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pibor

OLF is Decolonizing oromia from Abyssinia by adopting Abyssinian Cultural cloth

Post by pibor » 13 Oct 2018, 15:28

and I thought that OLF want to Decolonize oromia from habesha culture :lol:

Masud
Member+

Re: OLF is Decolonizing oromia from Abyssinia by adopting Abyssinian Cultural cloth

Post by Masud » 13 Oct 2018, 16:03

Where is the Habesha dress here? All I can see are Oromo dresses. Do you know that in 1889, when Etete Menelik was getting ready for his coronation, Menelik begged Moti Abba Jifar to send him hand woven dresses for him and his families?
pibor wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 15:28

Ethoash

Re: OLF is Decolonizing oromia from Abyssinia by adopting Abyssinian Cultural cloth

Post by Ethoash » 13 Oct 2018, 16:17

Masud wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 16:03
Where is the Habesha dress here? All I can see are Oromo dresses. Do you know that in 1889, when Etete Menelik was getting ready for his coronation, Menelik begged Moti Abba Jifar to send him hand woven dresses for him and his families?
Mudgalla ምነው ኮኮባችን ገጠመ፧

there is no Habesha dress, Amhara have no dress those so called Habesha dress is belong to the "ዶርዜ"people stolen from "ዶርዜ" people and make it the Amhara dress this is what those Amhara specialized

katfo become the Amhara food too, if no body know they will think it is Amhara food

Amhric alphabet also stolen from Axum geez... this አይነ ደረቅ ሌባ አይናቸውን አፍጥጠው የአማርኛ ፊደል ነው ዩሉናል

pibor

Post by pibor » 13 Oct 2018, 16:40

Masud wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 16:03
pibor wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 15:28

if some amhara will take an indian dress and will paint that dress with green red and yellow
that does not that the indian dress is now amhara/habesha dress

this is still habesha cloth even if you put on them oromo flags :lol:

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 13 Oct 2018, 16:54

there is no Amhar dress ... Amhara doesnt ሸመና the so called Amhara dress is Dorze dress

ጥለት design is copied from Axumiate civilization.. all the cross and other design are from Axum civilization

by the way the Eritrean also wear amahra dress