Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Masud

Walta & ESAT Misconstrued Dawud Ibsa for their Objectives

Post by Masud » 08 Oct 2018, 09:50

This week, EPRDF , G7 and Nefegna Medias, blogs and supporters are crying and cursing OLF leader Dawud Ibsa and OLf. These mideas and group are simply hearing what they wanted to hear and interpret every word Daud Ibsa spoke towards that. Let’s fact check here.
The interview that Obbo Dawid gave to Fana Tv was in Amharic. What he said was clear, but Walta, ESAT and Neftegna mouth pieces misinterpreted his words. Here is what Obbo Dawud said:

“Titki feta mallet sensitive tiyake naw. Titki feta aybalim. Titk fetu mebalim anfeligim. Kezi gar teyayizo yalew andu titki yemifeta, lelaw titki yemiyasfeta yimeslal. Aydelem, endesu aydelem yemetanew. BeAtekalay, beageritu wust selam enditebek YeOromo Netsanet Ginbar yalewun mina endet endemisatef; bezihi wust yegna mina min enedemihon bezihi naw yetesmamanew .”

As you can hear from himsin the below video, Obbo Dawud was correcting the terminology that the Walta journalist used. Dawud said the terminology of “Disarming” connotes the existence of two parties: one who has been defeated and put down its arms and the other the winner who forcefully disarm the other. He said such expression is not correct. He said the agreement that OLF accepted is to operate in a peaceful means, to contribute its share for the peaceful process in the country.

Walta, ESAT and other Neftegna bloggers misinterpreted what Obbo Dawud said and misinforming the public. Dawud never said OLF is not going to disarm his fighters. He just wanted to use the terminology of “returning to peaceful means” rather than using “disarming”. OLF agreed to return to a peaceful means and to pursue its political struggle in peaceful. Objecting the usage of “disarming” and preferring the terminology of “peaceful means” doesn’t mean preferring the armed struggle. The idea of continuing armed struggle is in the minds of Walta, ESAT and Neftegnas who are paranoid of OLF.

Dear readers, don't be mislead by the warmonger scribblers, just listen yourself and analyze independently. Take into consideration also that Obbo Dawud has been in war front for the last four decades and he s not fluent in Amharic language. Some

Listen how Mesay Mekonnen of ESAT reported this. Measy reported about the implication (Andemta) of Obbo Dawud's interview he didn't report the fact and want Dawud said.

Another coward Neftegna who was the Derg soldier and sold Ethiopia to TPLF and EPLF called Shaleka Surafel Zewude expressed his wish that the Ethiopian Government to open war on OLF. This fool didn't understand how many peoples are behind OLF and where opening war on OLF lead the country. Children of Neftegna are eager to see civil war to break in Ethiopia one more time.

present
Member+

Re: Walta & ESAT Misconstrued Dawud Ibsa for their Objectives

Post by present » 08 Oct 2018, 10:47

tplf musad,

You are calling the verbal fight between 1500 olf soldiers and the whole Ethiopian people a civil war. :lol: :lol:

Your wish to see a civil war is still going even after tplf is kicked out.good luck

Masud

Post by Masud » 08 Oct 2018, 12:11

Present,
You must change your name to Past because your thinking is so backward. You think like Derg "Tikit Generaloch/ few Generals. You have a problem of admitting the fact in front of your eyes. Do you think the people who came to Revolutionary Square on September 15, 2018 is only 1,500? In that case you must be either blind or ignorant who can't understand number. OLF is like sprit and reside in the heart of all 50 million Oromo. Forget thinking about "few" or "1,500".
present wrote:
08 Oct 2018, 10:47
tplf musad,

You are calling the verbal fight between 1500 olf soldiers and the whole Ethiopian people a civil war. :lol: :lol:

Your wish to see a civil war is still going even after tplf is kicked out.good luck

present
Member+

Post by present » 08 Oct 2018, 12:41

Tplf masud,
Poor guy. Why are you scared of the 55 million Amara?

At least I am half Oromo. But you are a tplf. You think you are slick. I am too smart for your a*ss.

Those Oromos you saw at time square are very un aware of who truly olf is. That is why they dropped olf at errecha. Now you know who is the true boss, you stup!d fvck. They respected ODP's call and abondend olf. That fast!!! :lol: :lol: you think Oromos don't have their mind, that is your problem. Terrorist olf can't just drive them into a disturction. They will turn against olf anytime. The people always know better. In all those protests for 3 long years, That is why Oromos are never heard calling for article 39!

now Oromos that were at time square know olf is a crazy group that will bring all Oromos into a mess that was never seen before. Now they know olf hates Amara people, now they know olf hates other Ethiopains like the Gurages and the South Ethiopian people, now they know olf wants to displace Ethiopians, now they know olf wants to destroy Ethiopia. Which is the opposite of what the qerros were saying at time square, they were saying they LOVE all Ethiopians and want to live with all Ethiopians, they were saying they LOVE Amara, they Love tigray, they LOVE Gurage etc

Plus that is why you don't see Oromos supporting bekele when he now gets abused from every direction for making stup!d statements. They are actually telling him to stop. Oromo are embarresed and your wish didn't come true. You are wishing for a civil war. Remember, Ethiopians have gone trough worst several times in the past. Now we will go through this one as well. It's just one more to go!!

So nice try and come again. No body is worried about your 1500 soldiers. Were you realy hoping to make a dent with 1500 soldiers and a dance in mekele? Kkkkk

Masud

Post by Masud » 08 Oct 2018, 13:00

Half men like you are disgusting. Half man Taye Woldesemayat sold Oromo to TPLF, haf man Ermiyas Legesse sold Oromos to both TPLF and Neftegnas, you half man is looking for market to sell Oromo. Half man Addisu Arega is tryng to sell Oromo. No way, Oromo is not for sale by half men like you.

present wrote:
08 Oct 2018, 12:41
Tplf masud,

At least I am half Oromo. But you are a tplf. You think you are slick. I am too smart for your a*ss.

Those Oromos you saw at time square are very un aware of who truly olf is. That is why they dropped olf at errecha. Now you know who is the true boss, you stup!d fvck. They respected ODP's call and abondend olf. That fast!!! :lol: :lol: you think Oromos don't have their mind, that is your problem. Terrorist olf can't just drive them into a disturction. They will turn against olf anytime. The people always know better. In all those protests for 3 long years, That is why Oromos are never heard calling for article 39!

now Oromos that were at time square know olf is a crazy group that will bring all Oromos into a mess that was never seen before. Now they know olf hates Amara people, now they know olf hates other Ethiopains like the Gurages and the South Ethiopian people, now they know olf wants to displace Ethiopians, now they know olf wants to destroy Ethiopia. Which is the opposite of what the qerros were saying at time square, they were saying they LOVE all Ethiopians and want to live with all Ethiopians, they were saying they LOVE Amara, they Love tigray, they LOVE Gurage etc

Plus that is why you don't see Oromos supporting bekele when he now gets abused from every direction for making stup!d statements. They are actually telling him to stop. Oromo are embarresed and your wish didn't come true. You are wishing for a civil war. Remember, Ethiopians have gone trough worst several times in the past. Now we will go through this one as well. It's just one more to go!!

So nice try and come again. No body is worried about your 1500 soldiers. Were you realy hoping to make a dent with 1500 soldiers and a dance in mekele? Kkkkk

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 08 Oct 2018, 13:06

Masud wrote:
08 Oct 2018, 09:50
This week, EPRDF , G7 and Nefegna Medias, blogs and supporters are crying and cursing OLF leader Dawud Ibsa and OLf. These mideas and group are simply hearing what they wanted to hear and interpret every word Daud Ibsa spoke towards that. Let’s fact check here.
The interview that Obbo Dawid gave to Fana Tv was in Amharic. What he said was clear, but Walta, ESAT and Neftegna mouth pieces misinterpreted his words. Here is what Obbo Dawud said:

“Titki feta mallet sensitive tiyake naw. Titki feta aybalim. Titk fetu mebalim anfeligim. Kezi gar teyayizo yalew andu titki yemifeta, lelaw titki yemiyasfeta yimeslal. Aydelem, endesu aydelem yemetanew. BeAtekalay, beageritu wust selam enditebek YeOromo Netsanet Ginbar yalewun mina endet endemisatef; bezihi wust yegna mina min enedemihon bezihi naw yetesmamanew .”

As you can hear from himsin the below video, Obbo Dawud was correcting the terminology that the Walta journalist used. Dawud said the terminology of “Disarming” connotes the existence of two parties: one who has been defeated and put down its arms and the other the winner who forcefully disarm the other. He said such expression is not correct. He said the agreement that OLF accepted is to operate in a peaceful means, to contribute its share for the peaceful process in the country.

Walta, ESAT and other Neftegna bloggers misinterpreted what Obbo Dawud said and misinforming the public. Dawud never said OLF is not going to disarm his fighters. He just wanted to use the terminology of “returning to peaceful means” rather than using “disarming”. OLF agreed to return to a peaceful means and to pursue its political struggle in peaceful. Objecting the usage of “disarming” and preferring the terminology of “peaceful means” doesn’t mean preferring the armed struggle. The idea of continuing armed struggle is in the minds of Walta, ESAT and Neftegnas who are paranoid of OLF.

Dear readers, don't be mislead by the warmonger scribblers, just listen yourself and analyze independently. Take into consideration also that Obbo Dawud has been in war front for the last four decades and he s not fluent in Amharic language. Some

Listen how irof Obbo Dawud's interview he didn't report the fact and want Dawud said.

Another coward Neftegna who was the Derg soldier and sold Ethiopia to TPLF and EPLF called Shaleka Surafel Zewude expressed his wish that the Ethiopian Government to open war on OLF. This fool didn't understand how many peoples are behind OLF and where opening war on OLF lead the country. Children of Neftegna are eager to see civil war to break in Ethiopia one more time.

Be fekir kalehone besteker menm ayagebanem.

present
Member+

Post by present » 08 Oct 2018, 13:21

tplf masud,

Why are you upset? Half Oromos are about 11 million. We are a nation! Even though we are called Oromos. We don't want anything else but ETHIOPIANSIM. We don't want no tribalism, we don't want any stup!d person making stu!d statements that will cause us problems. We will fight them to death. That is what I was telling Sadacha that olf's way is not a way to go. ODP's( OPDO's) way is the way to GO! Olf are going to make Oromia worst than Somalia. They are not thinking clear.

I know you are a tplf agame, I am just saying it

And you will find millions of 100% Oromos who think just like me regarding olf. You would be disappointed more and more. Look at these two 100% Oromos! :lol: :lol: they are more pro Ethiopian than I am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UNBy9O9TrRU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jznSaQYHvV4

Masud wrote:
08 Oct 2018, 13:00

Half men like you are disgusting. Half man Taye Woldesemayat sold Oromo to TPLF, haf man Ermiyas Legesse sold Oromos to both TPLF and Neftegnas, you half man is looking for market to sell Oromo. Half man Addisu Arega is tryng to sell Oromo. No way, Oromo is not for sale by half men like you.

present wrote:
08 Oct 2018, 12:41
Tplf masud,

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 08 Oct 2018, 14:05

Masud wrote:

I think if I try to understand Obbo Daud correctly (even after your own paraphrasing of his comment), I feel that he is sort of seeking to play the role of a defense minister or perhaps that of a chief of staff, or something else but a major role in the defense apparatus of the state.

"Be agritua wust selam indetebek" (keeping the peace of the country) and that role is in my understanding played by the body the law of the country entrusted on it, not simply because I wish or something similar.

OLF has in my understanding agreed up on accepting the current constitution of the country and work within its framework to advance its cause, isn't it? (If I remember correctly it was Ginbot 7, which asked the formation of a transitional government and later dropped the request and decided to join in the current constitution).

And the constitution stipulates who should keep the peace of the country, and that role is normally played by the armed forces of the country. Unless in Ethiopia it is different.

Otherwise he should have asked the formation of a transitionnal government, where the current constitution will be suspended and an interim one will be put in place, like it happend before around 29 years ago. And it would have been okay for Obbo Daud to try to negotiate about having a part in the ensuing scheme of the transitional period. Is he perhaps confused and still thinking the way he left the country in 1991/2?

Otherwise I have no idea what he is talking about, even when you try to relativise his comments, according to your paraphrase too.

Peace is a precious element that we all shouldn't play a game with, I feel.

Masud

Post by Masud » 09 Oct 2018, 00:31

DefendUnTruth,
I just quoted what Obbo Dawud said; I didn't paraphrase it. Obbo Dawud never ever said OLF will continue fighting. He said OLF will struggle in peaceful means. Even ESAT couldn't get any proof that shows Dawuid objecting peaceful means of political struggle.

DefendTheTruth wrote:
08 Oct 2018, 14:05
Masud wrote:

[media]https://s[/media]

I think if I try to understand Obbo Daud correctly (even after your own paraphrasing of his comment), I feel that he is sort of seeking to play the role of a defense minister or perhaps that of a chief of staff, or something else but a major role in the defense apparatus of the state.

"Be agritua wust selam indetebek" (keeping the peace of the country) and that role is in my understanding played by the body the law of the country entrusted on it, not simply because I wish or something similar.

OLF has in my understanding agreed up on accepting the current constitution of the country and work within its framework to advance its cause, isn't it? (If I remember correctly it was Ginbot 7, which asked the formation of a transitional government and later dropped the request and decided to join in the current constitution).

And the constitution stipulates who should keep the peace of the country, and that role is normally played by the armed forces of the country. Unless in Ethiopia it is different.

Otherwise he should have asked the formation of a transitionnal government, where the current constitution will be suspended and an interim one will be put in place, like it happend before around 29 years ago. And it would have been okay for Obbo Daud to try to negotiate about having a part in the ensuing scheme of the transitional period. Is he perhaps confused and still thinking the way he left the country in 1991/2?

Otherwise I have no idea what he is talking about, even when you try to relativise his comments, according to your paraphrase too.

Peace is a precious element that we all shouldn't play a game with, I feel.

Hawdian
Member+

Post by Hawdian » 09 Oct 2018, 02:41

Masud, the only real Oromo who defends their rights and good name solely on this forum.

All the other rebels are armed and there is no need to single out OLF. If Amhara are fearful of guns, let them hand in theirs first including the ones Menelik used.

Simple as that. No need to go extra mile to explain yourself and be politically correct. We all got rebels and we were all in Eritrea. Isaias gave me no more guns than you. So if I came home with mine, where did the Neftegna hide theirs?

I don't know about Oromo but our ONLF will go to bed with their arms and in fact we will buy more from Somali Republic now that the border is free for all.

Daud has every right to keep his arms until things change permanently and all rebels, chiefitans, opportunistic individuals including Berhani Nega hand in their arms.

For now every man has the right to protect themselves since the government is walking on sticks.

Last time Oromo were disarmed by Amhara, Menelik seized your Finfine and women. The last time TPLF disarmed you, they crowned King Meles and left you in the cold to die. Brothers you guys have Bantu mindset.

When Oromo ever learns?

The best way to disarm OLF and ONLF is to meet them midway and continue with the peace process. Asking them to disarm before even coming to the table is illogical ask.

So in the case of OLF and OPD, OLF should administer Oromia region at a kilil level while OPD is the Oromo party at a Federal level thus OLF is a sub-division and yet autonomous party within OPD and Qeerro are the backers.

Nagaati.

info

Post by info » 09 Oct 2018, 07:40

Masud wrote:
It is clear that Dawud Ibsa didn't like the wording "ትጥቅ መፍታት/ማስፈታት", I got it but why in the world he fail to clearly and unequivocally state that OLF will disarm. I mean no one will be hurt by his ambiguous statement more than OLF itself. The word is out, OLF still is not disarmed. The implication is huge. Any group can attack civilians anywhere and blame it on OLF. We already have seen this happen in Wollega where Beshanugl officials were killed by supposedly OLF militias. And what was the consequence? Nearly 100 000 people (mostly Oromos) have been displaced. I am not by any means giving excuse for displacement of innocent civilians. What I am saying is that just because the status of OLF disarmament is in limbo, the name of OLF will used for all sorts of wicked groups to commit crimes. Who will be the next target to be attacked by supposedly OLF soldiers? Amharas, Somalis, Tigreans? I don't want even to think the negative implications.

What is the use of not disarming 1300 soldiers anyways? :lol: Forget the well equipped hundreds of thousands of strong Ethiopian army, even the Oromia kilil Liyou can easily crash OLF in days. I have no idea what OLF is benefiting from this situation. I see only negative impacts for OLF from the current situation. All in all, the oppostion camp is not mature enough to lead the country anyway. I see simply too many incompetent leadership across the opposition space. I hope EPRDF continues to lead the country at least for a decade (I never thought I would utter such a word in my life time).

Masud

Post by Masud » 09 Oct 2018, 11:54

Hawdian and Info,
Thanks for for reasonable analysis. Hawdian has been reformed than EPRDF. I think he has been to rehab. God boy!:roll:

Masud

Post by Masud » 13 Oct 2018, 03:48

Senior OLF Official Obbo Dhugassa Bakako confirmed that OLF will disarm his fighters (Oromo Liberation Army) and struggle for its objectives through peaceful means. On a gathering held at Bedele, Western Oromia, on October 10, 2018, Mr. Bakakko said "OLF has no special love for gun and fighting. In the past the political situation in the country forced OLF to pick gun and fight. Now the situation has been changed. Therefore, we agreed to disarm and struggle in peaceful means." He said the recent news propaganda which says OLF refused to disarm is totally false.

Mr. Bakakko also added that if Oromia police is willing and defend peace and security in Oromia and protect the residents of Oromia, there is no need for OLF fighters to have a gun. OLF picked a gun to protect the Oromo people from attackers and as far as Oromia police is willing to do that, OLF will not bring another miracle by having guns. To hear his exact words in Afan Oromo, skip forward to 55:00 min.