Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit
Member+

PFDJ relationship with Ethiopia is becoming just like the relationship it has with Sudan.

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 12 Aug 2018, 21:30

Eritrea sudan relationship.
The relationship between Eritrea and Sudan is just like a light bulb, it turns off and turns on depending on the mood of the leadership on respectiv countries. Despite we hear the political correct non sense [إرتريأ و السودأن أخوأن أخوأن] suger coating and acrobatic use of words that the relationship between Eritrea and Sudan is, deep rooted,historical and wide as an ocean, on the ground though; it never materalize to some thing concret.

lets recall; Before each countries chose to partner with opposite arab foes, Qatar and Turkey versus Saudi arabia and Emirate, Both countries pledged to work harder than ever to cement,the economic,social and political link between the countries. In terms of economy, they promised that Electric grid should be constructed to link Eritrea and Sudan and most importantly, Visa free regime should be intitatied by both countries to enable citizens to visit respective countries with out visa or any byrocratic hardle .So far so Good in theory, but lets get to practice, The electric grid, let alone to be build, it is not even on the drawing board? And the visa free regime, Sudanese were allowed to enjoy the fruit of this agreement and spend their honeymoon in Asmara and Massawa which were more preferable and cheaper to them than to spend their honeymoon to Egypt as they frequently do. But what was for Eritreans the visa free regime agreement between both countries? To begin with, Eritreans are not allowed to travel to the Sudan, unless they are old or patients who need medical attention in the country to the west, even those old grandfathers and mothers or patients were humiliated before they set their feet in khartoum, the capital. Those who travel by bus from tesseney to the Sudanse border, they have to take a mandatory HIV test which cost 40 sudanese pounds despite Eritrea has the lowest HIV rate in Africa. and those who travel with air link, the humiliation they face in Khartoum airport is unbearable to watch which i witnessed my self. First; There is three lines in the airport, the line of Arab countries passport holders, the line of non Eritrean foreign passport holders and then, some staff in the airport just command Eritreans to stay behind a line which is non existent in theory but lets the people wait at least 4 hours before they stamp their passport on arrival and let them to enter the city. No dignified and proud country should allow its citizens to be humiliated in this practice but the moral-less and decayed pfdj regime don't care.

Now lets see the new love-relationship between Eritrea and Ethiopia. Just like إرتريأ و السودأن أخوأن أخوأن, we are witnessing a new phenomen of ተደመራል, Ethiopians are enjoying their time to explore what Asmara, and the Eritrean coastal areas have to offer. The question is, what is it for Eritreans? PFDJ don't allow Eritreans to pull out more than 5000 nacfa per month from their own bank deposit and every body knows it take more than 5000 nacfa to travel from asmara to massawa let alone to fly to Ethiopia. Chearleaders? What do you have to say about this?

peace!

Fed_Up

Re: PFDJ relationship with Ethiopia is becoming just like the relationship it has with Sudan.

Post by Fed_Up » 12 Aug 2018, 21:55

The usual ሃጠው ቀጠው after couple of shot. Rewrite it after you sober. ሃላው አጋመ::

Axumawi

Re: PFDJ relationship with Ethiopia is becoming just like the relationship it has with Sudan.

Post by Axumawi » 12 Aug 2018, 22:15

It was always the same. That has been always the way international relations are conducted.

The relationship between TPLF and EPLF was the same.
6 months of euphoria 2 years of cold seasons then euphoria then back to cold war.

Eritrea shut the Ambassador of Sudan and gave the Embassy to SPLM Garang. This is never done even when countries go to war with each other.

Eritreans had best hope of benefiting from the oil and construction boom in South Sudan, but Uganda, Kenya and Ethiopia displaced them. Then war started and still at war.

Osman Saleh Sabe relationship was the funniest. "We know he is reactionary and feudal but he has money"

Kassala not being free trade zone, and after 30 years nothing developed economically to tie these two countries with mutual interest is result of this moodiness.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 12 Aug 2018, 22:34

Axumawi wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 22:15
It was always the same. That has been always the way international relations are conducted.

The relationship between TPLF and EPLF was the same.
6 months of euphoria 2 years of cold seasons then euphoria then back to cold war.

Eritrea shut the Ambassador of Sudan and gave the Embassy to SPLM Garang. This is never done even when countries go to war with each other.

Eritreans had best hope of benefiting from the oil and construction boom in South Sudan, but Uganda, Kenya and Ethiopia displaced them. Then war started and still at war.

Osman Saleh Sabe relationship was the funniest. "We know he is reactionary and feudal but he has money"

Kassala not being free trade zone, and after 30 years nothing developed economically to tie these two countries with mutual interest is result of this moodiness.
Oh boy....When I thought I saw every kind of low IQ on this forum.......

And a Tigrean analyzing Eritreans development is classic..... :P

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 12 Aug 2018, 23:25

Brother Deki-Arawit:-- Just Asking, Are You Tigriayan Born In Paradise Eritrea. Maybe You Are From Low Lands Eritrea Those An Early Immigrant From Border Of Enderta, Shirre Area. Please Let Us Know Brother Just Asking. Thanks Sir.

Deqi-Arawit
Member+

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 12 Aug 2018, 23:32

Tog Wajale wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 23:25
Brother Deki-Arawit:-- Just Asking, Are You Tigriayan Born In Paradise Eritrea. Maybe You Are From Low Lands Eritrea Those An Early Immigrant From Border Of Enderta, Shirre Area. Please Let Us Know Brother Just Asking. Thanks Sir.
Just concentrate on the issue i raised instead of seeking gual mengedi issues? what you asked is totally irrelevant

LeeVanCliff

Post by LeeVanCliff » 12 Aug 2018, 23:34

How can you give a 10 years evaluation report of the 2 month relationship between Ethiopia and Eritrea??? It doesn't make sense.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 12 Aug 2018, 23:46

Brother Deki-arawit:--- Sorry If I Upset You, It's Not Even My Business At All. We Ethiopian Have A Lot On Our Plates To Worry. Is True A Long Time Ago Someone WAS Saying You Are From * Simmejjanna/ Tsorronna * Area. Please Share With Us Where You Grew Up. Thanks Sir.

Deqi-Arawit
Member+

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 13 Aug 2018, 00:05

Tog Wajale wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 23:46
Brother Deki-arawit:--- Sorry If I Upset You, It's Not Even My Business At All. We Ethiopian Have A Lot On Our Plates To Worry. Is True A Long Time Ago Someone WAS Saying You Are From * Simmejjanna/ Tsorronna * Area. Please Share With Us Where You Grew Up. Thanks Sir.
Are you an Ehiopian because of the Tedemeral thing? pfdj [deleted] have no shame.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 13 Aug 2018, 00:19

Brother Deki-Arawit:--- Are You Really Trying To Upset Dr. Hawzen ,, Dr. Zemeselo ,, Dr. Tarik & Why, Why, Brother !!!!!.

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 13 Aug 2018, 00:33

Deqi-arawit is a diqala. He is half eritrean and half agame. you can tell when he swings like a pendulum one day on eritrean side and another day to his agame side. The dude shut his mouth back in the days after agames put sugar on his lips. he travelled to addis and mekele frequently and here we go now he comes back seeing the downlfall of his bosses

Benn

Post by Benn » 13 Aug 2018, 02:48

Deki Arawit,

How was the relationship between Eritrea and Ethiopia before it started becoming like that with Sudan ??????

How is this related to the PFDJ; if anything PFDJ's Foreign Policy was one of the best, consistent and accommodating (let us leave aside its Internal Policy for Now)

What is your point anyway ?

PFDJ relationship with Ethiopia is becoming just like the relationship it has with Sudan.
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 21:30
Eritrea sudan relationship.
The relationship between Eritrea and Sudan is just like a light bulb, it turns off and turns on depending on the mood of the leadership on respectiv countries. Despite we hear the political correct non sense [إرتريأ و السودأن أخوأن أخوأن] suger coating and acrobatic use of words that the relationship between Eritrea and Sudan is, deep rooted,historical and wide as an ocean, on the ground though; it never materalize to some thing concret.

lets recall; Before each countries chose to partner with opposite arab foes, Qatar and Turkey versus Saudi arabia and Emirate, Both countries pledged to work harder than ever to cement,the economic,social and political link between the countries. In terms of economy, they promised that Electric grid should be constructed to link Eritrea and Sudan and most importantly, Visa free regime should be intitatied by both countries to enable citizens to visit respective countries with out visa or any byrocratic hardle .So far so Good in theory, but lets get to practice, The electric grid, let alone to be build, it is not even on the drawing board? And the visa free regime, Sudanese were allowed to enjoy the fruit of this agreement and spend their honeymoon in Asmara and Massawa which were more preferable and cheaper to them than to spend their honeymoon to Egypt as they frequently do. But what was for Eritreans the visa free regime agreement between both countries? To begin with, Eritreans are not allowed to travel to the Sudan, unless they are old or patients who need medical attention in the country to the west, even those old grandfathers and mothers or patients were humiliated before they set their feet in khartoum, the capital. Those who travel by bus from tesseney to the Sudanse border, they have to take a mandatory HIV test which cost 40 sudanese pounds despite Eritrea has the lowest HIV rate in Africa. and those who travel with air link, the humiliation they face in Khartoum airport is unbearable to watch which i witnessed my self. First; There is three lines in the airport, the line of Arab countries passport holders, the line of non Eritrean foreign passport holders and then, some staff in the airport just command Eritreans to stay behind a line which is non existent in theory but lets the people wait at least 4 hours before they stamp their passport on arrival and let them to enter the city. No dignified and proud country should allow its citizens to be humiliated in this practice but the moral-less and decayed pfdj regime don't care.

Now lets see the new love-relationship between Eritrea and Ethiopia. Just like إرتريأ و السودأن أخوأن أخوأن, we are witnessing a new phenomen of ተደመራል, Ethiopians are enjoying their time to explore what Asmara, and the Eritrean coastal areas have to offer. The question is, what is it for Eritreans? PFDJ don't allow Eritreans to pull out more than 5000 nacfa per month from their own bank deposit and every body knows it take more than 5000 nacfa to travel from asmara to massawa let alone to fly to Ethiopia. Chearleaders? What do you have to say about this?

peace!
Last edited by Benn on 13 Aug 2018, 07:04, edited 1 time in total.

Deqi-Arawit
Member+

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 13 Aug 2018, 02:59

Benn wrote:
13 Aug 2018, 02:48
Deki Arawit,

How was the relationship between Eritrea and Ethiopia before it started becoming like that with Sudan ??????

How is this related to the PFDJ; if anything PFDJ's Foreign Policy was one of the best consistent and accommodating (let us leave aside its Internal Policy for Now)

I am in a hurry but here is the question! i quote from my previous post.
"The question is, what is it for Eritreans? PFDJ don't allow Eritreans to pull out more than 5000 nacfa per month from their own bank deposit and every body knows it take more than 5000 nacfa to travel from asmara to massawa let alone to fly to Ethiopia.
peace"

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 13 Aug 2018, 05:08

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 23:32
Tog Wajale wrote:
Just concentrate on the issue i raised instead of seeking gual mengedi issues? what you asked is totally irrelevant
:lol: :lol: :mrgreen: Don't question Wedi komarit Medhin Berad's authority. You will be branded as woyane tigrean :lol: :mrgreen: You reap what you saw, Deqi komarit Medhin Berad.

Deqi-Arawit
Member+

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 13 Aug 2018, 05:12

WoyaneRemoval wrote:
13 Aug 2018, 04:43
You fell to HGDF tactics and called me Agame when i questioned other things about this arrangement between Mr.IA and Ethiopia. This is a very suspicious time. Believe the HGDF Derge-Dckscukers like .Meleso and Cigar(Comal) etc as they call you agame....anyways....continue your interrogation by them of you and your character as you participated against me even though I agreed with some of the things you stated.

If they (Cigar, FedUp, .Meleso, pushkin..etc ) decide that you are Agame, then these Anonymous HGDF clowns must be right? True?

I was not an Asswash who posted bullschit pictures about Eritrea. Sure I used P0rn0grphic pictures becasue the P0rn0 pics I used was less GRAPHIC than the TORTURE faced by ERITREANS in ERitrea.

There are many in HGDF torture centers who are Getting RAPED by HGDF cadres within SAWA within the HGDF higher ups...these are things undeniable...Kuusto tekay'ruuu mestemelesay kab nay Hgdf m'ehsaar!...I didn't create these statements, but I did witness the victims of these tragedies, sadly!
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
13 Aug 2018, 02:59
Benn wrote:
Deki Arawit,

How is this related to the PFDJ; if anything PFDJ's Foreign Policy was one of the best consistent and accommodating (let us leave aside its Internal Policy for Now)

"The question is, what is it for Eritreans? PFDJ don't allow Eritreans to pull out more than 5000 nacfa per month from their own bank deposit and every body knows it take more than 5000 nacfa to travel from asmara to massawa let alone to fly to Ethiopia.
peace"

You are a [email protected]@@got agame Who like to take a bananain your rear. Stay out of Eritrea interna issues

Deqi-Arawit
Member+

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 13 Aug 2018, 05:15

Awash wrote:
13 Aug 2018, 05:08
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Tog Wajale wrote:
:lol: :lol: :mrgreen: Don't question Wedi komarit Medhin Berad's authority. You will be branded as woyane tigrean :lol: :mrgreen: You reap what you saw, Deqi komarit Medhin Berad.

Dedebit graduate aka tigrai online. You are a shame less agame besbes

Deqi-Arawit
Member+

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 13 Aug 2018, 05:26

WoyaneRemoval wrote:
13 Aug 2018, 05:23
Glad to know that you are foolish follower who gets easily disturbed by pictures not directed at you. Anyways no wonder that Cigar, .Meleso, Fedup etc Hgdf can control your perspective even though they show you pictures of tortured victims of war. Sad that is the case of you. Anyways, have a good time being the punching bag of Cigar...Deqi Arawit (sahsah Agame)!
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
13 Aug 2018, 05:12
WoyaneRemoval wrote:
13 Aug 2018, 04:43
You fell to HGDF tactics and called me Agame when i questioned other things about this arrangement between Mr.IA and Ethiopia. This is a very suspicious time. Believe the HGDF Derge-Dckscukers like .Meleso and Cigar(Comal) etc as they call you agame....anyways....continue your interrogation by them of you and your character as you participated against me even though I agreed with some of the things you stated.

If they (Cigar, FedUp, .Meleso, pushkin..etc ) decide that you are Agame, then these Anonymous HGDF clowns must be right? True?

I was not an Asswash who posted bullschit pictures about Eritrea. Sure I used P0rn0grphic pictures becasue the P0rn0 pics I used was less GRAPHIC than the TORTURE faced by ERITREANS in ERitrea.

There are many in HGDF torture centers who are Getting RAPED by HGDF cadres within SAWA within the HGDF higher ups...these are things undeniable...Kuusto tekay'ruuu mestemelesay kab nay Hgdf m'ehsaar!...I didn't create these statements, but I did witness the victims of these tragedies, sadly!
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Benn wrote:
Deki Arawit,

peace"

You are a [email protected]@@got agame Who like to take a bananain your rear. Stay out of Eritrea interna issues

Agame [email protected]@g, i know your rear from The days of medrekforum, still obsessed with sodomite practice. Stay out of politics and concentrate on [email protected] porno, Qomal resah

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 13 Aug 2018, 05:32

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
13 Aug 2018, 05:15
Awash wrote:
13 Aug 2018, 05:08
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Tog Wajale wrote:
You reap what you saw, Agame Wedi arawit. You're now the new and improved Tigrai Online.

Dedebit graduate aka tigrai online. You are a shame less agame besbes
You reap what you saw, Agame Wedi arayit. You're now branded the new and improved Tigrai Online for opposing Wedi komarit Medhin Berad . :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Zack

Post by Zack » 13 Aug 2018, 05:38

Eritrea foreign policy is a bit weird for years I thought isias and Shabia were anti western anti anti the American empire and they hated the establishment this sudden love for Saudi Arabia and Emirates was 360 degree. In the Arab geopolitcial spat. This change made it very difficult to understand Eritrean foreign policy leasing assab port to abu Dhabi and joining the anti houthi bandwagon is just madness for a state that supported self reliance anti western imperialist freedom fighters for years finally they choose uncle sam. As for its relationship with ethiopia and Sudan I think the Arabs are being the big pushers to unite Ethiopia and Eritrea foreign policy towards the middle east in particular

Dr Zackovich

Benn

Post by Benn » 13 Aug 2018, 06:56

Deki Arawit,

The government formulates its Policies based on how it benefits the Nation (people), not on how to avoid individual inconveniences. What one should do before criticizing a government's action is investigate why the government has limited "cash withdrawals". Of course, this does not happen under normal circumstances, but only under emergency situations only, when the country's financial system is deliberately targeted by sworn enemies. Under the existing circumstances, there is little the government can do but limit "Cash Withdrawals" to certain amounts. Look what the US and UK has done to Venezuela's and Zimbabwe's currencies; that was what was cooked up for Eritrea.

Deki Arawit, if you are so UN-NERVED by the inconveniencies of some travelling Eritreans, what do you feel about the inconveniences of the 200 thousands plus Eritreans who have been living in mountain holes, for years, serving the country, without any payment whatsoever ?

Do not get me wrong, I am not only sympathetic but also angry at the way Eritreans travelers have been treated in many countries, including in Ethiopian Airport, as I have experienced those inconveniences myself, first hand, multiple times.

Do I want those situations changed, HELL YES, but not at any cost !!!!

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Benn wrote:
Deki Arawit,

peace"