Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Alpha
Member
Posts: 74
Joined: 12 Aug 2018, 12:14

The TPLF has failed to understand the relationship between the Oromos and Amharas.

Post by Alpha » 12 Aug 2018, 17:02

XXX
The TPLF has failed to understand the relationship between the Oromos and Amharas. There is no animosity between the two people. The Oromos do not feel inferior to the Amhara, but the Wayanes thought they do, like them. That is why Wayanes were surprised when the two peoples failed to fight each as the they had planned for them.

By the way I do not like to divide Ethiopian people by saying Oromos, Amharas, etc. But since the Wayanes only understand tribalism, I am just speaking their language to make it simple for them.

present
Member+
Posts: 5470
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: The TPLF has failed to understand the relationship between the Oromos and Amharas.

Post by present » 12 Aug 2018, 17:22

Exactly, the tribalists get surprised every time Oromos show up in Gojam (such as for Tana kegna) or in Gonder (such as Abiy or Jewar wearing the Jano). They thought Oromo feels inferior to Amara. But Big mistake. Not just he tplf agames and extremist Eritreans who failed with assuming Oromos feel inferior but the west as well
Alpha wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 17:02
The TPLF has failed to understand the relationship between the Oromos and Amharas. There is no animosity between the two people. The Oromos do not feel inferior to the Amhara, but the Wayanes thought they do, like them. That is why Wayanes were surprised when the two peoples failed to fight each as the they had planned for them.

By the way I do not like to divide Ethiopian people by saying Oromos, Amharas, etc. But since the Wayanes only understand tribalism, I am just speaking their language to make it simple for them.

Alpha
Member
Posts: 74
Joined: 12 Aug 2018, 12:14

Re: The TPLF has failed to understand the relationship between the Oromos and Amharas.

Post by Alpha » 12 Aug 2018, 17:28

Present, they learned their lessons now. That is why the retreated to Mekele.

Degnet
Senior Member
Posts: 19207
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: The TPLF has failed to understand the relationship between the Oromos and Amharas.

Post by Degnet » 12 Aug 2018, 17:34

Alpha wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 17:28
Present, they learned their lessons now. That is why the retreated to Mekele.
The people of Tigray are Christians,no mother likes the TPLF.

present
Member+
Posts: 5470
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: The TPLF has failed to understand the relationship between the Oromos and Amharas.

Post by present » 12 Aug 2018, 17:40

Right, they tried the impossible which is to get Amara to fight with Oromo just to please tplf agames and extremist Eritreans :lol:

Even at the 11the hour Siyum mesfine and Abay tsehay were on the media saying Amara and Oromos will fight soon and they are enemies. They are so blinded with their own lies and the propaganda of the west


Here is Another shock for them kkkk


Degnet
Senior Member
Posts: 19207
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: The TPLF has failed to understand the relationship between the Oromos and Amharas.

Post by Degnet » 12 Aug 2018, 17:56

Only fools think so,a family of mine had a shop in Merkato and I was spending every school vacation with them in Addis Abeba since I was 14 years of age,some times working in the shop,Oromos coming to shop in gross.

Deqi-Arawit
Member+
Posts: 8526
Joined: 29 Mar 2009, 11:10
Location: Bujumbura Brundi

Re: The TPLF has failed to understand the relationship between the Oromos and Amharas.

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 12 Aug 2018, 22:49

present wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 17:40
Right, they tried the impossible which is to get Amara to fight with Oromo just to please tplf agames and extremist Eritreans :lol:

Even at the 11the hour Siyum mesfine and Abay tsehay were on the media saying Amara and Oromos will fight soon and they are enemies. They are so blinded with their own lies and the propaganda of the west


Here is Another shock for them kkkk

Leave extremist Eritreans or moderate Eritreans out of Ethiopian internal affairs. it is no of Eritrean business if amhara and Oromo loves or squeezes each others. Mainly, what is for us Eritreans to interfere in in your internal love or hate affair? Nada!!zlich! Hence don't [deleted] too much about Eritreans.

present
Member+
Posts: 5470
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: The TPLF has failed to understand the relationship between the Oromos and Amharas.

Post by present » 12 Aug 2018, 23:51

:lol: :lol: you will always need Ethiopia

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 22:49
present wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 17:40
Right, they tried the impossible which is to get Amara to fight with Oromo just to please tplf agames and extremist Eritreans :lol:

Even at the 11the hour Siyum mesfine and Abay tsehay were on the media saying Amara and Oromos will fight soon and they are enemies. They are so blinded with their own lies and the propaganda of the west


Here is Another shock for them kkkk

Leave extremist Eritreans or moderate Eritreans out of Ethiopian internal affairs. it is no of Eritrean business if amhara and Oromo loves or squeezes each others. Mainly, what is for us Eritreans to interfere in in your internal love or hate affair? Nada!!zlich! Hence don't [deleted] too much about Eritreans.

Deqi-Arawit
Member+
Posts: 8526
Joined: 29 Mar 2009, 11:10
Location: Bujumbura Brundi

Re: The TPLF has failed to understand the relationship between the Oromos and Amharas.

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 13 Aug 2018, 00:07

present wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 23:51
:lol: :lol: you will always need Ethiopia

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 22:49
present wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 17:40
Right, they tried the impossible which is to get Amara to fight with Oromo just to please tplf agames and extremist Eritreans :lol:

Even at the 11the hour Siyum mesfine and Abay tsehay were on the media saying Amara and Oromos will fight soon and they are enemies. They are so blinded with their own lies and the propaganda of the west


Here is Another shock for them kkkk

Leave extremist Eritreans or moderate Eritreans out of Ethiopian internal affairs. it is no of Eritrean business if amhara and Oromo loves or squeezes each others. Mainly, what is for us Eritreans to interfere in in your internal love or hate affair? Nada!!zlich! Hence don't [deleted] too much about Eritreans.
Who needs the posture child of famine? :mrgreen: Dont have too much illusion

Sam Ebalalehu
Member
Posts: 123
Joined: 23 Jun 2018, 21:29

Re: The TPLF has failed to understand the relationship between the Oromos and Amharas.

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 13 Aug 2018, 00:28

Let us say as the TPLF politicians have believed that the Oromo and Amhara relationship have been adversarial.

Why they thought that adversarial relationship will not change for the better?

I try to answer my own question. The TPLF politicians have low opinion of Ethiopians. The people do not matter. Their representatives do. Addisu legesse and Abadula not only were expected to behave as if they need the supervision of TPLF to get along but also desired to create an Amhara and Oromo who will guarantee the domination of TPLF until maybe Jesus himself shows up.

present
Member+
Posts: 5470
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: The TPLF has failed to understand the relationship between the Oromos and Amharas.

Post by present » 13 Aug 2018, 00:43

We both are starving marvins :lol: :lol: sh!t hole :lol:

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
13 Aug 2018, 00:07
present wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 23:51
:lol: :lol: you will always need Ethiopia

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 22:49
present wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 17:40
Right, they tried the impossible which is to get Amara to fight with Oromo just to please tplf agames and extremist Eritreans :lol:

Even at the 11the hour Siyum mesfine and Abay tsehay were on the media saying Amara and Oromos will fight soon and they are enemies. They are so blinded with their own lies and the propaganda of the west


Here is Another shock for them kkkk

Leave extremist Eritreans or moderate Eritreans out of Ethiopian internal affairs. it is no of Eritrean business if amhara and Oromo loves or squeezes each others. Mainly, what is for us Eritreans to interfere in in your internal love or hate affair? Nada!!zlich! Hence don't [deleted] too much about Eritreans.
Who needs the posture child of famine? :mrgreen: Dont have too much illusion

Deqi-Arawit
Member+
Posts: 8526
Joined: 29 Mar 2009, 11:10
Location: Bujumbura Brundi

Re: The TPLF has failed to understand the relationship between the Oromos and Amharas.

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 13 Aug 2018, 01:17

present wrote:
13 Aug 2018, 00:43
We both are starving marvins :lol: :lol: sh!t hole :lol:

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
13 Aug 2018, 00:07
present wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 23:51
:lol: :lol: you will always need Ethiopia

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 22:49
present wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 17:40
Right, they tried the impossible which is to get Amara to fight with Oromo just to please tplf agames and extremist Eritreans :lol:

Even at the 11the hour Siyum mesfine and Abay tsehay were on the media saying Amara and Oromos will fight soon and they are enemies. They are so blinded with their own lies and the propaganda of the west


Here is Another shock for them kkkk

Leave extremist Eritreans or moderate Eritreans out of Ethiopian internal affairs. it is no of Eritrean business if amhara and Oromo loves or squeezes each others. Mainly, what is for us Eritreans to interfere in in your internal love or hate affair? Nada!!zlich! Hence don't [deleted] too much about Eritreans.
Who needs the posture child of famine? :mrgreen: Dont have too much illusion
Okey lets agree that we both are starving marvin. what does a starving marvin needs from another starving marvin? :lol: :lol: You are of low intelligence species.

Post Reply