Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Benn

I have a Proof that Tigray Online is Awash !!!! I know everyone knows that; but here I have his own admission !!

Post by Benn » 12 Aug 2018, 15:44

XXX
Awash Joined Mereja.com on August 06, 2010 as shown in Mereja.com user statistics below. Just 9 years and 6 days ago:

Last active:Yesterday, 20:01
Total posts:22897
(3.01% of all posts / 7.82 posts per day)

Now look at Tigray Online's admission below ! :lol:

By the way Tigray Online, which Username was warning......: Tigray Online joined Mereja on: 04 Aug 2018 !!
Tigrai Online wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 15:18
For the last 9 years I have been warning you that the greatest threat to our Ethiopian constitution and democracy is the ugum shabo regime that doesn't believe in neither constitution nor democracy. Now look at the gullible convicted felon Andy Tsige threatening to violate our constitution by taking away our rights to Article 39. People who believe in democracy, constitution and human rights must condemn his remarks. Ugum shabo stay out of this.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=163081

Tigrai Online

Re: I have a Proof that Tigray Online is Awash !!!! I know everyone knows that; but here I have his own admission !!

Post by Tigrai Online » 12 Aug 2018, 16:17

Deqi medhin berad,
You're not gonna get Badme;
You're not gonna have the sanctions lifted;
You're going to, instead, get more sanctions for crimes against humanity.
:lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Rebuff rebuff rebuff rebuff rebuff reject

wegri

Re: I have a Proof that Tigray Online is Awash !!!! I know everyone knows that; but here I have his own admission !!

Post by wegri » 12 Aug 2018, 16:29

Benn wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 15:44
Awash Joined Mereja.com on August 06, 2010 as shown in Mereja.com user statistics below. Just 9 years and 6 days ago:

Last active:Yesterday, 20:01
Total posts:22897
(3.01% of all posts / 7.82 posts per day)

Now look at Tigray Online's admission below ! :lol:

By the way Tigray Online, which Username was warning......: Tigray Online joined Mereja on: 04 Aug 2018 !!
Tigrai Online wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 15:18
For the last 9 years I have been warning you that the greatest threat to our Ethiopian constitution and democracy is the ugum shabo regime that doesn't believe in neither constitution nor democracy. Now look at the gullible convicted felon Andy Tsige threatening to violate our constitution by taking away our rights to Article 39. People who believe in democracy, constitution and human rights must condemn his remarks. Ugum shabo stay out of this.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=163081
This one is a good catch. I love it. And he is still saying that he is "Eritrean". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigrai Online

Post by Tigrai Online » 12 Aug 2018, 16:46

I am cento per cento Eritrean Wedi'bat. In fact, I'm completely, through mother and father, 100% Wedi Mai Felega. You can't say the same about your favorite Agame savage, Wedi Medhin Berad. Nor can you deqi 40 say the same about your ugum self. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

The main thing here is: the Eritrean people are not doing well. In fact, they are doing much worse than ever before. If a referendum were to be held today, 99.8% of Eritreans would want to be part of the gallant heroes who introduced democracy, constitution, the rule of law and over 300 universities to the Ethiopian people since 1991.

This is not Harvard or Oxford university. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Tigrai Online on 12 Aug 2018, 16:57, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 12 Aug 2018, 16:54

Yeah, keep on deluding yourself. It's actually, comical to watch.

wegri

Post by wegri » 12 Aug 2018, 17:00

Tigrai Online wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 16:46
I am cento per cento Eritrean Wedi'bat. In fact, I'm completely, through mother and father, 100% Wedi Mai Felega. You can't say the same about your favorite Agame savage, Wedi Medhin Berad. Nor can you deqi 40 say the same about your ugum self. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
The main thing here is: the Eritrean people are not doing well. In fact, they are doing much worse than ever before. If a referendum were to be held today, 99.8% of Eritreans would want to be part of the gallant heroes who introduced democracy, constitution and the rule of law to the Ethiopian people in 1991.

Tigrai Online wrote: ↑Today, 15:18

:lol: :lol: :lol: ዋላ ትንፈር እንበር ጤል ኢያ ዝብሉኻ ከምዚ ኢዩ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cigar
Member+

Post by Cigar » 12 Aug 2018, 18:11

Adwusha been here for over 9 years.
And when caugt with tigray on line nick, he denied that he is tigray on line by providing us that tigray on line joined the site in Aug 2018, while forgetting that he changed his nick yet again under tigray on line nick he said he been fighting in this site for 9 years. Run that by me again. Joined ER in this month but been in this site for 9 years?
Wow, denying this crap just validates that these nasty agames are pathalogical liars and deceitful rats.

euroland

Post by euroland » 12 Aug 2018, 20:06

Benn and Zmeselo
Great catch. However, as the Amharic saying goea: የሌባ አይነ ደረቅ ተመልሶ ልብ ያደርቅ. He can't stop there. Asswash can't even make up what he wants to be, fake Eritrean or the real Tigraway that he is LOL

LeeVanCliff

Post by LeeVanCliff » 12 Aug 2018, 20:34

Anybody noticed the meeting of Tigrians academics.....they all look like beggars.
Regardless how much money they steal these ppl called agame never change.