Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zack
Senior Member
Posts: 13570
Joined: 17 Feb 2013, 08:24

Tigrayans are not Ethiopians but Abyssinians people should know the difference

Post by Zack » 12 Aug 2018, 11:21

XXX
Tigrayans have never supported Ethiopia both ras alula and king yohannes fought for Abyssinia but never Ethiopia. Ethiopia is a menelik creation. Tigrayans fought for a tigrayan struggle woyane was a tigrayan struggle. So it's only natural for tigrayan to go back to their roots and back to the basics...

Sadacha Macca
Member+
Posts: 8757
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: Tigrayans are not Ethiopians but Abyssinians people should know the difference

Post by Sadacha Macca » 12 Aug 2018, 11:57

why would a so called somali care what a tigrayan is when they do not share borders with tigrayans.
thanks for proving more and more that u are an agame cyber jegena cadre

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 23653
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: Tigrayans are not Ethiopians but Abyssinians people should know the difference

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 12 Aug 2018, 12:28

Sadacha Macca wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 11:57
why would a so called somali care what a tigrayan is when they do not share borders with tigrayans.
thanks for proving more and more that u are an agame cyber jegena cadre
Because we have the same blood all the mighty warriors Semetic Abyssinaians in the Horn of Africa.

present
Member+
Posts: 5470
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Tigrayans are not Ethiopians but Abyssinians people should know the difference

Post by present » 12 Aug 2018, 12:41

agame tplf Zack,

You are trying to protect the looters, tplf leaders, hiding in Mekele hotels. You want the agames to deny being Ethiopians but support the dead tplfs, so you can hide behind them.

But the agames know who you are now. Very soon they will drag you out of the hotel soon like the Somalis did to Abdi. Just wait!


Zack wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 11:21
Tigrayans have never supported Ethiopia both ras alula and king yohannes fought for Abyssinia but never Ethiopia. Ethiopia is a menelik creation. Tigrayans fought for a tigrayan struggle woyane was a tigrayan struggle. So it's only natural for tigrayan to go back to their roots and back to the basics...

Sadacha Macca
Member+
Posts: 8757
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: Tigrayans are not Ethiopians but Abyssinians people should know the difference

Post by Sadacha Macca » 12 Aug 2018, 12:46

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 12:28
Sadacha Macca wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 11:57
why would a so called somali care what a tigrayan is when they do not share borders with tigrayans.
thanks for proving more and more that u are an agame cyber jegena cadre
Because we have the same blood all the mighty warriors Semetic Abyssinaians in the Horn of Africa.
kkkk that's funny my agame dancing in a circle friend...
somalis are a cushitic language speaker, not semitic.
your kin are: kebessa, amhara, agew, tigre, and others.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tigrinya_language

somalis kins are: afar, oromo, saho, and others.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cushitic_languages

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lowland_E ... _languages

Mredo
Member
Posts: 223
Joined: 14 Mar 2018, 11:27

Re: Tigrayans are not Ethiopians but Abyssinians people should know the difference

Post by Mredo » 12 Aug 2018, 12:56

Sadacha Macca wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 12:46
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 12:28
Sadacha Macca wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 11:57
why would a so called somali care what a tigrayan is when they do not share borders with tigrayans.
thanks for proving more and more that u are an agame cyber jegena cadre
Because we have the same blood all the mighty warriors Semetic Abyssinaians in the Horn of Africa.
kkkk that's funny my agame dancing in a circle friend...
somalis are a cushitic language speaker, not semitic.
your kin are: kebessa, amhara, agew, tigre, and others.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tigrinya_language

somalis kins are: afar, oromo, saho, and others.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cushitic_languages

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lowland_E ... _languages
Sadacha Macca,

i know you hate yourself because you are nilotic galla from jimma and want to be cushitic like somali and afar


but only east galla are somali kins

other gallas are amhara and nilotic-omotic kins

Sadacha Macca
Member+
Posts: 8757
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: Tigrayans are not Ethiopians but Abyssinians people should know the difference

Post by Sadacha Macca » 12 Aug 2018, 13:01

Mredo wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 12:56
Sadacha Macca wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 12:46
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 12:28
Sadacha Macca wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 11:57
why would a so called somali care what a tigrayan is when they do not share borders with tigrayans.
thanks for proving more and more that u are an agame cyber jegena cadre
Because we have the same blood all the mighty warriors Semetic Abyssinaians in the Horn of Africa.
kkkk that's funny my agame dancing in a circle friend...
somalis are a cushitic language speaker, not semitic.
your kin are: kebessa, amhara, agew, tigre, and others.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tigrinya_language

somalis kins are: afar, oromo, saho, and others.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cushitic_languages

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lowland_E ... _languages
Sadacha Macca,

i know you hate yourself because you are nilotic galla from jimma and want to be cushitic like somali and afar


but only east galla are somali kins

other gallas are amhara and nilotic-omotic kins
Yehyu aka agameazzzzz aka mred aka the other 10 agame accounts,

mixing with a nilotic group does not make u nilotic my agame friend, i still have my pure oromo features, thats why people always ask me if i am somali or afar when they see me in real life
the same way oromo-amhara-gurage-sidama-welayta having s e x with agame girls in badme while protecting them from mighty shabia, does not make them any less agame.
so take a deeeeep breath and relax. teach us the art of grasshopper baking and grilling.

Zack
Senior Member
Posts: 13570
Joined: 17 Feb 2013, 08:24

Re: Tigrayans are not Ethiopians but Abyssinians people should know the difference

Post by Zack » 12 Aug 2018, 14:00

Gallas are from magascar actually saddacha macca tries to act as if tigrayans are bad tigrayans saved gallas in 1991 from amhara opression all gallas were happy they finally got a kilil of their own no amhara neftenga to ridicule or humiliate the poor gallas. The gallas should thank tigrayans for freeing galla in 1991. All your humanity all your dignity your can thank tigrayans Meles senawi was the galla Abraham Lincoln who saved the poor galla peasants from amhara slavery

Genesis
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: 29 Jul 2018, 15:13

Re: Tigrayans are not Ethiopians but Abyssinians people should know the difference

Post by Genesis » 12 Aug 2018, 14:07

Zack wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 11:21
Tigrayans have never supported Ethiopia both ras alula and king yohannes fought for Abyssinia but never Ethiopia. Ethiopia is a menelik creation. Tigrayans fought for a tigrayan struggle woyane was a tigrayan struggle. So it's only natural for tigrayan to go back to their roots and back to the basics...
The truth is clear on this agenda, I agree they are not Ethiopians never abysinians. The y were sold slaves who came from Syria During King Wazeb Time.
My point is the Tigre mafias are enemy of Ethiopia all the time. They never claim Ethiopia as their country. No matter how one accepts them to live and prosper, Tigres are always back stabbers, why? because they remember their slave self. By the way why don't they go back to Greece and fight with their original owners. Man I have never seen a bad gift like Tgires. they just go and stink whatever they touch. Amara kings gave them freedom from slavery, then they turn around and want to remove the owners of the country. Watch out Amara is coming in full force. No amount of weapon or thievery or forked tongue can help them this time. The sleeping lion is up.

Sadacha Macca
Member+
Posts: 8757
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: Tigrayans are not Ethiopians but Abyssinians people should know the difference

Post by Sadacha Macca » 12 Aug 2018, 14:14

Zack wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 14:00
Gallas are from magascar actually saddacha macca tries to act as if tigrayans are bad tigrayans saved gallas in 1991 from amhara opression all gallas were happy they finally got a kilil of their own no amhara neftenga to ridicule or humiliate the poor gallas. The gallas should thank tigrayans for freeing galla in 1991. All your humanity all your dignity your can thank tigrayans Meles senawi was the galla Abraham Lincoln who saved the poor galla peasants from amhara slavery

agame zack,

there's no proof oromo came from madagascar. but keep lying to yourself, if that makes u sleep better at night.
as far as tigrayans go, we have no issues with the peace loving ones, but the criminals are the ones we hate.
tplf made federalism with intentions to forever exploit and rule the states while keeping them in perpetual conflict with each other.
but OPDO, ANDM, said hey, no more of this non-sense, time to put tplf in check. now tplf/tigray can either accept its fair 7-8 percent of power, or secede.
meles was a looter, worth billions, so we celebrated when he died. he'll be in hell with the other tplf leaders, doing the circle dance, on flaming lava :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zack
Senior Member
Posts: 13570
Joined: 17 Feb 2013, 08:24

Re: Tigrayans are not Ethiopians but Abyssinians people should know the difference

Post by Zack » 12 Aug 2018, 14:22

Tigrayans created this eprdf your so proud of today this very platform all gallas are happy to eat from was created by tigrayans. The fact that no one knew gallas prior to the 15 century is the very fact that you came from Madagascar that's why we will regain our land soon .both the land of the boranas and afranqallo belongs to Somalis and we will retake it back god willing

Post Reply