Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Thomas H
Member
Posts: 3901
Joined: 27 Jan 2007, 16:30
Location: Kaliti
Contact:

Shocking: The Oromos brutally torturing an Amhara boy in Shashemene

Post by Thomas H » 12 Aug 2018, 09:55

XXX

Mredo
Member
Posts: 223
Joined: 14 Mar 2018, 11:27

Re: Shocking: The Oromos brutally torturing an Amhara boy in Shashemene

Post by Mredo » 12 Aug 2018, 10:05

amhara will blame tigray for this

Sadacha Macca
Member+
Posts: 8757
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: Shocking: The Oromos brutally torturing an Amhara boy in Shashemene

Post by Sadacha Macca » 12 Aug 2018, 10:26

he was an agame agent sent to cause chaos in western arsi zone.
and our people handled him.

Thomas H
Member
Posts: 3901
Joined: 27 Jan 2007, 16:30
Location: Kaliti
Contact:

Re: Shocking: The Oromos brutally torturing an Amhara boy in Shashemene

Post by Thomas H » 12 Aug 2018, 12:00

Sadacha Macca wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 10:26
he was an agame agent sent to cause chaos in western arsi zone.
and our people handled him.
Sadacha,
We know each other very well.We know how $hitty you guys are.So,don't waste your time.This Amhara boy is now dead according to the latest information.Initial investigation is pointing finger at Tefaye Gebreab who sent text message"An Amhara by the name Aschenaki Tesema is among crowd to detonate bomb" to incite the primitive and backward people to attack this poor guy.He was Amhara,but his name was not Aschenaki Tesema. He told the mobs he is Aschenaki after the torture was too much for him to tolerate.His real name is Demeke Agonafer.

Sadacha Macca
Member+
Posts: 8757
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: Shocking: The Oromos brutally torturing an Amhara boy in Shashemene

Post by Sadacha Macca » 12 Aug 2018, 12:18

Thomas H wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 12:00
Sadacha Macca wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 10:26
he was an agame agent sent to cause chaos in western arsi zone.
and our people handled him.
Sadacha,
We know each other very well.We know how $hitty you guys are.So,don't waste your time.This Amhara boy is now dead according to the latest information.Initial investigation is pointing finger at Tefaye Gebreab who sent text message"An Amhara by the name Aschenaki Tesema is among crowd to detonate bomb" to incite the primitive and backward people to attack this poor guy.He was Amhara,but his name was not Aschenaki Tesema. He told the mobs he is Aschenaki after the torture was too much for him to tolerate.His real name is Demeke Agonafer.
Agame Hagos,

His name was Wedi Hagos the 3rd from Agame-istan, he was sent to harm innocent people, and got what he deserved.
Stay out of oromia if all u bring is trouble. Meanwhile, 1 million of ur agame kin still live peacefully among us.

Selam/
Member
Posts: 106
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Shocking: The Oromos brutally torturing an Amhara boy in Shashemene

Post by Selam/ » 12 Aug 2018, 12:22

Not right no matter where he came from. A mob can’t take justice in its own hands. Period.

Thomas H
Member
Posts: 3901
Joined: 27 Jan 2007, 16:30
Location: Kaliti
Contact:

Re: Shocking: The Oromos brutally torturing an Amhara boy in Shashemene

Post by Thomas H » 12 Aug 2018, 12:40

Sadacha,
Did you say"Stay out of oromia"? Are you serious? We own you and you are our properties.So,stop taking non sense.You will never be independent due to lack of steel balls.The only thing you can do is hurt innocent individuals here and there. As pele was born for soccer,you guys were born to be enslaved.

Sadacha Macca
Member+
Posts: 8757
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: Shocking: The Oromos brutally torturing an Amhara boy in Shashemene

Post by Sadacha Macca » 12 Aug 2018, 12:49

Thomas H wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 12:40
Sadacha,
Did you say"Stay out of oromia"? Are you serious? We own you and you are our properties.So,stop taking non sense.You will never be independent due to lack of steel balls.The only thing you can do is hurt innocent individuals here and there. As pele was born for soccer,you guys were born to be enslaved.
Hagos,

first of all, who is we? u ain't doing sh1t, but talking from the safety of being behind a computer screen.
second of all, tplf doesn't rule sh1t in oromia. your kin are hiding with their loot in mekelle, dancing in circles to tembien music, as their female relatives bake grasshoppers.
third of all, read what i said, i said: if all u can offer is evil, do not come; that's it. peaceful people of all ethnicity and religions get welcomed in oromia.
if u plot evil, then expect to get treated like your agame cousin who got hung today. no mercy for criminals.

Ethoash
Senior Member
Posts: 16732
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: Shocking: The Oromos brutally torturing an Amhara boy in Shashemene

Post by Ethoash » 12 Aug 2018, 12:53

here is Dr. Abiy Amhad real judgement... he send when the Ogden making trouble ... how about now when the oromo make problem this time for pm. .LOVE TO SHINE to show his government is fair .. tell the regional government to hand over the guy who is seen on the photo lynching poor kid upside down .. this is the first time the hooligan photo have clear picture of the criminal ... if we want mob justice to STOP then we have to fighting it with zero tolerance ... WE NEED ACTION from Govt. of PM>LOVE... if This crime unpunished get ready for next one .. also the guy who took the photo must be given a hero reward 100,000 birr now this money is cheap way of stopping the mob from lynching in public ... if everyone know he will make 100,000 by videotaped a crime who is going to commit crime if they know they will be hunted like a dog

once we catch this criminal we must broadcast his trial this way we going to teach people dont do it ... for sure dont body care and this crime will go an unpunished ........................ by they way i used to say for long long time we need security camera to catch the criminal and this time a clear photo of the criminal caught... now i am not saying i can tell what the guy is doing is he freeing the guy or hanging the guy .. i cant tell but if this guy is the one who instigated the crime then we should hunt him down no expertise spare
Last edited by Ethoash on 12 Aug 2018, 13:02, edited 1 time in total.

present
Member+
Posts: 5470
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Shocking: The Oromos brutally torturing an Amhara boy in Shashemene

Post by present » 12 Aug 2018, 12:59

This is one way of killing agametplf ye ken jibs. We need to do this to Bereket, Aboy sebhat, etc.


All you hodam who want to work for agametplf in mekele, be careful!!
Last edited by present on 12 Aug 2018, 13:29, edited 1 time in total.

sun
Member
Posts: 3087
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: Shocking: The Oromos brutally torturing an Amhara boy in Shashemene

Post by sun » 12 Aug 2018, 13:24

Thomas H wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 09:55
This type of savage and barbaric in human behavior needs to be condemned under any circumstance as well as PREVENTED BY ALL AT ANY COST. SHAME ON THEM! :mrgreen:

Those perpetrators can never be Oromo youth who came out to well come Jawar who is a friend of all Amharas and is developing and advocating Amhara inclusion in all areas of political activities.

Besides, this type of wide spread emotional mass rallies and wild welcoming demonstrations whenever some refugee politicians come home is totally unhealthy and completely unnecessary because it will create more harm than good and push that country of some 100 different ethnic and religious groups to become irrational and may be even inhuman. Since the positive changes in that country are just starting and did not yet take root, I think that the government MUST ban all broad based mass rallies and demonstrations meant to welcome returning persons regardless of their ethnicity, religion, region, positions and affiliations. In that multinational country when the previous leader leaves office every one wants to be the leader even before knowing or having experience on how to follow leaders because you simply can not lead if you don't know how to follow.

Organizing rallies during election campaigns after having government permits is another matter. Even in that case there must some party, national and country purposes. The government unilaterally needs to plan, implement and be in control at each stage of such events. Otherwise only anarchists and loiterers, etc. characters will take over the society and and lead down to the dirty drain.

As told in their own words I am amazed to hear that even g7 is planning to go back home with huge numbers of supports form abroad while large numbers of local supporters may come out to well come them with great fanfare and huge mass rallies conditions in which any can happen at any time. What does this mean for government and country who has just put in place the new agenda of peaceful positive transformation which did not take root and being at a very sensitive stage?

Why is it that some of these so called Wannabe narcissist Opposition parties and leader are incapable of keeping low profile and doing their jobs with out provoking emotions and creating unstable dangerous situations for nothing.


Passerby
Member
Posts: 156
Joined: 27 Jun 2015, 17:05

Re: Shocking: The Oromos brutally torturing an Amhara boy in Shashemene

Post by Passerby » 12 Aug 2018, 13:25

Thomas H wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 09:55


Ethoash
Senior Member
Posts: 16732
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: Shocking: The Oromos brutally torturing an Amhara boy in Shashemene

Post by Ethoash » 12 Aug 2018, 13:43

Son,

u r 100% right if someone demonstrating they should get permit that means the police will be there if they hanging this poor guy the police would have been their to save him.. therefore what u do is punished those who gathered in the mob demonstration who have no permit

in this photo we have very clear photo one the guy on መስላል and the two guys who r አስተናጋጆሽ who r crowed control personal they r taking part ..therefore all of them who have see in that photo taken to court and everyone see that trust me next time their will not be lynching .. now dont even bother to arrest them take away all their asset ..if their family has house u take away and u pay kassa to the victim family that will teach them ... this criminal and his family can be renter ... and his name should be recorded in criminal book so everyone know what he did even if he go to America ... we cant stop it if PM. AMHARD doesnt act and send a strong message to arrest this guy on the photo everything we do is just talk..

sun
Member
Posts: 3087
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: Shocking: The Oromos brutally torturing an Amhara boy in Shashemene

Post by sun » 12 Aug 2018, 13:45

Thomas H wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 12:40
Sadacha,
Did you say"Stay out of oromia"? Are you serious? We own you and you are our properties.So,stop taking non sense.You will never be independent due to lack of steel balls.The only thing you can do is hurt innocent individuals here and there. As pele was born for soccer,you guys were born to be enslaved.
Really? 8)

To say "stay out of Oromia" is just the minimum and the very beginning which you may come to witness whether you like it or not.

And now by talking vulgar and being highly provocative and insulting do you think that you are helping tplf and Wayanes while hurting the egalitarian and humanist Oromos? By doing what you are doing you are only agitating against the tplf and other Tigrians and through that systematically and unilaterally promoting genocide against Tigrians whether innocent or guilty.

That is also what ato Halafi of Enderta Tigrai himself hiding somewhere outside the country have been doing systematic agitations and now start reaping the fruits of his long standing dirty agitations instead of joining the tansformational and egalitarian new positive leadership of the NEW PRIME MINISTER.
8)

Thomas H
Member
Posts: 3901
Joined: 27 Jan 2007, 16:30
Location: Kaliti
Contact:

Re: Shocking: The Oromos brutally torturing an Amhara boy in Shashemene

Post by Thomas H » 12 Aug 2018, 13:57

Obbo Sadacha and Obbo Sun,
What I am saying is based on facts.You guys had an encounter with Amharas,Tigrayans and Somalis and in all three cases you were defeated by knock out.


sun
Member
Posts: 3087
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: Shocking: The Oromos brutally torturing an Amhara boy in Shashemene

Post by sun » 12 Aug 2018, 14:07

Ethoash wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 13:43
Son,

u r 100% right if someone demonstrating they should get permit that means the police will be there if they hanging this poor guy the police would have been their to save him.. therefore what u do is punished those who gathered in the mob demonstration who have no permit

in this photo we have very clear photo one the guy on መስላል and the two guys who r አስተናጋጆሽ who r crowed control personal they r taking part ..therefore all of them who have see in that photo taken to court and everyone see that trust me next time their will not be lynching .. now dont even bother to arrest them take away all their asset ..if their family has house u take away and u pay kassa to the victim family that will teach them ... this criminal and his family can be renter ... and his name should be recorded in criminal book so everyone know what he did even if he go to America ... we cant stop it if PM. AMHARD doesnt act and send a strong message to arrest this guy on the photo everything we do is just talk..
hmm... 8)

As I don't have details of the circumstance on the ground and the person who posted it here is a known pathological liar needing psychiatric help himself I can't be the arresting officer and the judge on the issue.

You may keep running around and arresting individuals here and there randomly but that is not the main solution to the self repeating phenomena. Wild rallies and mass gatherings should not be held to welcome all of those diaspora wild and not wild guys including me (SUN) however I may be an angel on two wings which I really am, if you don't mind.

If they are competent and can do their job correctly and through that positively contribute to the emerging national reconciliation and national political and economic developments they can do that with out provoking and inflaming emotions through the wild mass rallies. They have to keep low profile, be modest, work hard, show results and then after that have to celebrate their concrete and verifiable achievements being testified by the benefiting citizens on the ground. Hypnotization of the mass may not be always the way to the equality and justice highway.

I am not a politician but to me it sounds and feels very funny and comical that mass rallies and mass celebrations explode in to the public physical domain simply because some guys have just landed at the airport from decades of absence from the country. Rallies and demonstrations need to be rationed by the government on the basis of need to have as well as be closely followed and controlled 101%. In any country and government it is only the government who unilaterally own the monopoly over the means of instruments of violence!

Otherwise the government itself will lose credibility. And in that case much more anarchists and lots of people who are willing to the take law in to their own hands may keep spreading. 8)
Last edited by sun on 12 Aug 2018, 14:26, edited 2 times in total.

Sadacha Macca
Member+
Posts: 8757
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: Shocking: The Oromos brutally torturing an Amhara boy in Shashemene

Post by Sadacha Macca » 12 Aug 2018, 14:17

Thomas H wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 13:57
Obbo Sadacha and Obbo Sun,
What I am saying is based on facts.You guys had an encounter with Amharas,Tigrayans and Somalis and in all three cases you were defeated by knock out.

agame hagos,

tigrayans did not fight us, they sent abdi to fight us, and where is abdi now again?
last i heard, oromo soldiers were giving him a beating in custody.
he's grounded. sorry hagos, abdi illey cannot come out to play right now!
now somali region is stable and a new a president is already there.

it was andm and opdo-oromara, who shut your tplf down, and made them irrelevant.
did u forget how many times tplf tried to call an EPRDF meeting and NOBODY went to it?
kkkk, that's not a sign of tplf being in charge, anymore. sorry agame friend. i know it hurts.

sun
Member
Posts: 3087
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: Shocking: The Oromos brutally torturing an Amhara boy in Shashemene

Post by sun » 12 Aug 2018, 14:31

Thomas H wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 13:57
Obbo Sadacha and Obbo Sun,
What I am saying is based on facts.You guys had an encounter with Amharas,Tigrayans and Somalis and in all three cases you were defeated by knock out.


Thank you for quoting a novelist who was born in 1923 and died in 2007 just like the tplf who was born in 1991 and died 2017. What a tragic but realistic coincidence! :lol:

Ethoash
Senior Member
Posts: 16732
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: Shocking: The Oromos brutally torturing an Amhara boy in Shashemene

Post by Ethoash » 13 Aug 2018, 09:37

sun post_
Ethoash


hmm... 8)



You may keep running around and arresting individuals here and there randomly but that is not the main solution to the self repeating phenomena. Wild rallies and mass gatherings should not be held to welcome all of those diaspora wild and not wild guys including me (SUN) however I may be an angel on two wings which I really am, if you don't mind.


would u say the same thing if that kid who were killed was your brother .. let the criminal go because we cant go around and arresting individuals here and there randomly but that is not the main solution by the way, why randomly .. we have the evidence what remain is man hunt now... i know Dr. Abiy Amhad already late that means he will not order man hunt.. and send Fed. police to take over the case because this is no more local issue it is Fed. issue..

all those seen in the photo must to report to police with in 48 hours if they fail to do so then they will pay kassa that might take all their asset and make them poor .. there is zero tolerance... by the way the Tigray kids who took the photo must be rewarded 100,000 birr out of the kassa money that we take from those criminals... now it is not oromo case or Amhara case or Tigray case this is Fed Ethiopian case no force on earth should stop this case we going to hunt the killer down if it take the whole Fed. army should go and station and find house to house until we find those killer let see how hero they r .. i am missing Meles and TPLF now .. in 3 month we lost 1000 people ... if this Bs going on then TPLF must take over and run the place .. i dont think Dr. ABiy up to the job.. in fact if JOYWAR doesnt come out and denounce this act and call those criminal to give their hand to police officer with in 48 hours he should be arrested too.. zero tolerance.. or we should deport Joywar he is to liability let him wage war with his laptop .. how can he sleep at night knowing people killed at his rally...why not come out and say sorry and visit those who lost loved one and pay last respect...cut from his security cost and pay those family kassa

i know this poor kid blood will be vein and forgotten and the criminal will walk free way Ethiopia
Last edited by Ethoash on 13 Aug 2018, 11:12, edited 1 time in total.

Thomas H
Member
Posts: 3901
Joined: 27 Jan 2007, 16:30
Location: Kaliti
Contact:

Re: Shocking: The Oromos brutally torturing an Amhara boy in Shashemene

Post by Thomas H » 13 Aug 2018, 09:58

Obbo Sadacha and Obbo Sun,
I don't blame you because I know the reason very well.

Post Reply