Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Demelash
Member
Posts: 1468
Joined: 04 Apr 2018, 10:40

Asmara Vs Mekele

Post by Demelash » 12 Aug 2018, 09:20

Asmara



Mekele :lol: :lol: :lol:


Mredo
Member
Posts: 355
Joined: 14 Mar 2018, 11:27

Re: Asmara Vs Mekele

Post by Mredo » 12 Aug 2018, 09:31

Mekele the most beautiful and clean city in the horn was bulid by native agazians

asmara was bulid by italy

Selam/
Member
Posts: 542
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Asmara Vs Mekele

Post by Selam/ » 12 Aug 2018, 09:33

WTF is this crap, a low life moron?

euroland
Member
Posts: 831
Joined: 08 Jun 2018, 12:42

Re: Asmara Vs Mekele

Post by euroland » 12 Aug 2018, 09:37

Demelash
This is an insult to the snakes.

wegri
Member
Posts: 560
Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 05:49

Re: Asmara Vs Mekele

Post by wegri » 12 Aug 2018, 10:17

euroland wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 09:37
Demelash
This is an insult to the snakes.
euroland,

Yes, Demelash must show a little respect to snakes. After all snakes are clean creatures.
:mrgreen:

Demelash
Member
Posts: 1468
Joined: 04 Apr 2018, 10:40

Re: Asmara Vs Mekele

Post by Demelash » 12 Aug 2018, 12:29

Qoshasha TPLF agame, the truth hurts. Doesn't it? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Selam/ wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 09:33
WTF is this crap, a low life moron?

Demelash
Member
Posts: 1468
Joined: 04 Apr 2018, 10:40

Re: Asmara Vs Mekele

Post by Demelash » 12 Aug 2018, 14:15

There are more similarities than differences between a snake and an agame. They're both symbols of evil. They're both venomous. And neither are trustworthy.

Zack
Senior Member
Posts: 14106
Joined: 17 Feb 2013, 08:24

Re: Asmara Vs Mekele

Post by Zack » 12 Aug 2018, 14:25

Asmara looks nice very good architecture I like I need to visit asmara again soon

Demelash
Member
Posts: 1468
Joined: 04 Apr 2018, 10:40

Re: Asmara Vs Mekele

Post by Demelash » 12 Aug 2018, 15:44

Agames dream of visiting Asmara once in their lifetime. It's their Mecca and Dubai in one. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zack wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 14:25
Asmara looks nice very good architecture I like I need to visit asmara again soon

Selam/
Member
Posts: 542
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Asmara Vs Mekele

Post by Selam/ » 12 Aug 2018, 15:57

Demelash wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 12:29
Qoshasha TPLF agame, the truth hurts. Doesn't it? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Selam/ wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 09:33
WTF is this crap, a low life moron?
Demelash - what is the truth, epileptic jerk?

Demelash
Member
Posts: 1468
Joined: 04 Apr 2018, 10:40

Re: Asmara Vs Mekele

Post by Demelash » 12 Aug 2018, 16:31

An eplepic person


An agame

Post Reply