Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MRed

Every man on here should own these toys

Post by MRed » 12 Aug 2018, 04:19

1. Pink Lady Lovers: I own this and it's basically an artificial pu$$y and the way it works is you put fluids that are bought separately and it's simulates [deleted] walls. The thing is powered by abattery that can be recharged and it can be warmer upppee. You put your [ deleted ] in there and let it simulate you

2. A good reliable VR: You will be putting these over your eyes so, make sure you get good ones not cheap ones because the cheap ones die fast.

3. Sign up for a good [email protected] site and it costs $25 per year and they will give you all the new movies in 2060p quality VR ready set.

4. Your whole room should be decorated with [email protected] photos and naked women. Before I got msrried I had lots of naked women picture in my home so, whenever I go I just became hard by looking g at every direction.

5. Get good earphones that block all surrounding noise, it's very great hearing the woman moaning as it just gets you harser.

6. Go to escourt sites and backpagez in your city and order escourts And rent motels that are rented by the hour. If you have money then it will be very cheap to afford 1 prostitute per month and motels usually cost like $10 per hour.

Tips: Never bring a [deleted] to your home and second tip is never bring more money than you agreed upon.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Enjoy your new life of being a [email protected] assict.... :lol: :lol: :lol: