Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumawi

Two Patriarchs "one" church....who benefits and who is main supporter?

Post by Axumawi » 12 Aug 2018, 02:55

XXX
There is not a single one of my friends or relatives the Christian ones who is happy with 2 Patriarchs.

Its is also clear this was political and not religious.

The Patriarchs are EPRDF Patriarch and Derg Patriarck.

Among the Ethnics with large Christian population the Agew and Tigreans are pi-ssed. Egyptian Moslems are laughing at us.
Some of my friends and myself want the EPRDF patriarch to make public statement why he accepted this shenanigan and resign and go to some monastery.

This is happening only for the second time, both related to Derg, Rome and Egypt (government). I spoke to two Egyptian Orthodox guys both felt really sad.

The Derg synodos was in contact and getting assistance from Rome. They even asked Rome to pressure the EPRDF synodos. They do not deny this, and they say Rome is christian too. I am very angry at this part.

They were asked why not ask the Russians, constantinople, Armenians, Greeks, Georgians, Alexandria....the answer is all these were with EPRDF Synodos and would not recognize us as group or part splinter group like what they have in their countries.

Who benefits from this historical blunder helped by Wahabis and Pentes?

nizzy

Re: Two Patriarchs "one" church....who benefits and who is main supporter?

Post by nizzy » 12 Aug 2018, 03:06

Hey Axumawi, can you tell me what the problem is? I've heard the Ethiopian orthodox church due to Woyane interference.

Axumawi

Post by Axumawi » 12 Aug 2018, 03:11

nizzy wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 03:06
Hey Axumawi, can you tell me what the problem is? I've heard the Ethiopian orthodox church due to Woyane interference.
What have you heard? not clear what your question is.

nizzy

Post by nizzy » 12 Aug 2018, 03:15

Axumawi wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 03:11
nizzy wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 03:06
What have you heard? not clear what your question is.
Basically asking why are there two patriarchs, wasn't there a split within the church? I have very little information on this, that's why I'm asking you (and others).