Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mahlana

ይህ አጨብጫቢ ግራ የተጋባ አስጠሊታ ህዝብ!!!

Post by Mahlana » 14 Jul 2018, 06:04

XXX
Why are Utopians sooooo obsessed with Agazians?

They hate us but they CAN NOT LIVE without us!!

Look how they received the numero uno Agazian citizen, president Isaias Afewerki. They received him like a Messiah. They would never do that to any oromo, amhara e.t.c. They do that only to a Tigrian Isaias.

Agazianism just started to flourish. The movement shaked all the agazian land and forced the two nemesis, aka Isaias and Debretsion to sit around a table together. The movement forced TPLF to call for a special EPRDF session to discuss on how to end the stalemate between the agazians of the two sides. I call upon all agazian entrepreneures to move to Asmara( their natural habitat) immediately and invest there and leave AIDS ABEBA. Mekelle(my home town) may go to hell as well. All legs must lead to Asmara and the environ now. Midri bahri is beautiful!!

Demelash

Re: ይህ አጨብጫቢ ግራ የተጋባ አስጠሊታ ህዝብ!!!

Post by Demelash » 14 Jul 2018, 06:53

What is bugging you qoshasha agame? You lost the battle against Isaias Afwerki. He triumphantly arrived in Addis Ababa while Meles the midget is 6 feet under crying in his grave.

Benn

Post by Benn » 14 Jul 2018, 07:20

After impoverishing Eritrea and Eritreans for two decades, you want to get there and do what ? Do not even think about it; you are not welcome.

Mahlana wrote:
14 Jul 2018, 06:04
Why are Utopians sooooo obsessed with Agazians?

They hate us but they CAN NOT LIVE without us!!

Look how they received the numero uno Agazian citizen, president Isaias Afewerki. They received him like a Messiah. They would never do that to any oromo, amhara e.t.c. They do that only to a Tigrian Isaias.

Agazianism just started to flourish. The movement shaked all the agazian land and forced the two nemesis, aka Isaias and Debretsion to sit around a table together. The movement forced TPLF to call for a special EPRDF session to discuss on how to end the stalemate between the agazians of the two sides. I call upon all agazian entrepreneures to move to Asmara( their natural habitat) immediately and invest there and leave AIDS ABEBA. Mekelle(my home town) may go to hell as well. All legs must lead to Asmara and the environ now. Midri bahri is beautiful!!

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 14 Jul 2018, 07:48

Wacth eri tv.. a week after our PMs visit, they are celebrating all over the country with Ethiopian flag 8) 8) 8)

And no, we are not giving him a 'kings welcome". Thats our Menilik palace!! Our palace 8) 8) Actually, he looks emm..m well quite emmm... anyway, addis abans went with ethiopia flag and patriotic songs in defiance of the flag order and ethiopia's border!!. There will be drink and bercha :arrow: thats addis for you anything to celebrate on Saturday :P

Many think ertra will be back to her mother- Ethiopia very soon. That's the preception here..

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 14 Jul 2018, 07:53

mitmitaye wrote:
14 Jul 2018, 07:48
Wacth eri tv.. a week after our PMs visit, they are celebrating all over the country with Ethiopian flag 8) 8) 8)

And no, he's not receiving a 'kings welcome". Actually, he looks emm..m well quite emmm... anyway, addis abans went with ethiopia flag and patriotic songs in defiance of the flag order and ethiopia's border!!. There will be drink and bercha :arrow: thats addis for you anything t poo celebrate on Saturday :P

Many think ertra will be back to her mother- Ethiopia very soon. That's the preception here..
mitmitaye,
Like I wrote you before,there are many cheap people speaking in the name of Tigray,keep calm.

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 14 Jul 2018, 07:59

Ishi! I keep forgetting :| Thanks!

Zmeselo
Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Jul 2018, 08:03

Mitmitaye, PIA is about to open the Eritrean Embassy anew.

Does that look like, joining Ethiopia to you? But since both countries, the HoA & even the continent of Africa- our economies put together- doesn't even ping in the measurements of world economies, hence, the talk of being- one.

In other words, we're dead last & dirt poor.

So let's unite & work together in the sense of Pan- Africanism, while keeping our physical borders, flags etc, as they're.

And if Eritrea & Ethiopia lead the way, believe me, Africa will follow.

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 14 Jul 2018, 08:25

Zmeselo, im stating the fact on the ground here in addis and awasa, how people understood this new found love thingy :|

I have to say that I was quite surprised to see eritrean's reactions for peace with Ethiopia. i thought that you all are war mongers and haters. . i'm watching eri tv and quite overwhelmed. . I think on this forums we-ertrans & ethiopians are NOT a good representatives of our people.

Peace!

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 14 Jul 2018, 08:36

tmitaye ye sema yesema mastemar alebeh,bezu metfo kemenager yemizegenn se'el kamasayet men temaren erse be ersachin eski rehruh enehun,sent sewoch nachew deltoachew yeminorut eski lezih hezb enaseb,poor are the same everywhere,from North to South,they need help,Oromo yehun ye Tigray sew. expect every body to be better than me.dehna hun be selam yagenagnen,I love Amharans. I have good Oromo friends I know from Church,Ethiopian Evangelical Church in Amsterdam.