Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
gadaa2

Isayas is our respected guest of our lovely next neighbour

Post by gadaa2 » 13 Jul 2018, 23:26

Isayas is our guest not a guest of dirty stinky agame TPLF. touch a hair of Isayas and you will be lynched. We as Oromo respect our guest more than our man Dr. Abiyi. Touch him and you will be burned in every village. Asseba will be negotiated in order to help both Ethiopia and Eritrean. We divide the port cost from Djinouti and we need a competitive port price. In the next 10 years we will have our own port in aminimum of three country as I mentioned few years ago. Ethiopian work to have the best brain after this not un ugly illitrate with AK47. We fight only terrorist like TPLF and Abdi Iley not a respected country like Eritrean

euroland

Re: Isayas is our respected guest of our lovely next neighbour

Post by euroland » 14 Jul 2018, 00:06

Thank you Sr.!
We pray for his safe return....and I am sure, the new Weyane free Ethiopian securities are more than capable in guaranteeing his safety.
gadaa2 wrote:
13 Jul 2018, 23:26
Isayas is our guest not a guest of dirty stinky agame TPLF. touch a hair of Isayas and you will be lynched. We as Oromo respect our guest more than our man Dr. Abiyi. Touch him and you will be burned in every village. Asseba will be negotiated in order to help both Ethiopia and Eritrean. We divide the port cost from Djinouti and we need a competitive port price. In the next 10 years we will have our own port in aminimum of three country as I mentioned few years ago. Ethiopian work to have the best brain after this not un ugly illitrate with AK47. We fight only terrorist like TPLF and Abdi Iley not a respected country like Eritrean