Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
mitmitaye

ETV: Tmrw EPRDF & ERTRA Flag Only

Post by mitmitaye » 13 Jul 2018, 15:04

Etv announced tomorrow ethiopians should hold eprdf & ertra flag to welcome issu! I guess he might not have a large crowd to welcome him :mrgreen:

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: ETV: Tmrw EPRDF & ERTRA Flag Only

Post by Degnet » 13 Jul 2018, 15:08

mitmitaye wrote:
13 Jul 2018, 15:04
Etv announced tomorrow ethiopians should hold eprdf & ertra flag to welcome issu! I guess he might not have a large crowd to welcome him :mrgreen:
mitmitaye,
It is only the common Eritreans that will be hurted so be positive men yegodanal,erku ke Isaias gar saihon ke Eritrea hezb gar new.

Revelations

Post by Revelations » 13 Jul 2018, 15:30

Do you have a link, my friend? If true, this is a nice way of telling people not to come to the streets. Hope his TPLF comrades will be out in force since they love the required flag. :lol:
mitmitaye wrote:
13 Jul 2018, 15:04

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 13 Jul 2018, 15:43

Sorry, I don't have the link :|

Revelations

Post by Revelations » 13 Jul 2018, 15:51

mitmitaye wrote:
13 Jul 2018, 15:43
Sorry, I don't have the link :|
Found it!

https://youtu.be/yRTgswNfydw
https://youtu.be/yRTgswNfydw

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 13 Jul 2018, 16:03

Thanks! I guess the honeymoon for itopiya flag is over.. anyway, addis abans might not flooding the streets to welcome issu

Revelations

Post by Revelations » 13 Jul 2018, 16:18

mitmitaye wrote:
13 Jul 2018, 16:03
Thanks! I guess the honeymoon for itopiya flag is over.. anyway, addis abans might not flooding the streets to welcome issu
probably it's more of a good means to keeping the numbers down. better for security.

Axumawi

Post by Axumawi » 13 Jul 2018, 16:27

The flag issue is the most pointless and useless argument unless some corners want to measure how much influence they have. That is wrong way.

Actually if the flag argument is pushed to far it will bring the elimination of the three colors all together.

Its the same experience that went on in Canada when the Anglo tried to keep Union Jack even a small corner like Australia. The argument became toxic and people decided forget the Union Jack all together even as a dot.

Some people think its anti Tigray victory to bring the Derg (one week flag) back. This may work deceptively in non Agew non Oromo and other peoples dominated Amhara kilil cities, but is more damaging to the basic colors of the flag than otherwise.

What is this group to do next, force businesses and political parties not to fly the Tigre flag lol That is actually what is worrying Amara kilil government.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 13 Jul 2018, 16:32

I am a Tigrian,I wish all happiness to my people,these flags,both the TPLF ones and the other are ugly,not to mention how you lost your Tigray identity.

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 13 Jul 2018, 17:32

Axumawiw, the people of ethiopia- north, east, west , south and center have spoken! They have said NO to the ambasha-eprdf flag! What's your problem?

Axumawi

Post by Axumawi » 13 Jul 2018, 17:58

mitmitaye wrote:
13 Jul 2018, 17:32
Axumawiw, the people of ethiopia- north, east, west , south and center have spoken! They have said NO to the ambasha-eprdf flag! What's your problem?
No problem at all. Except my Ethiopian and your Ethiopian people are different people. You just told me that Bahirdar is Ethiopian but Jigjiga is not straight up. Not even a blink second to think of what you are saying.

Did you see what the Silte did on the PM Abiy support demo:
They had mock burial for zeregninet in a box
They had the Ambasha flag only everybody
To add to it one of the signs was Any other flag except Ambasha flag not allowed here

Think about it. The more you say Ethiopian this Ethiopian that for something that is not uniting and you know it, it means everybody else is not Ethiopia. There can only be one Ethiopian flag at any given time like it or not. If you don't respect others wishes don't expect any different.

Anything official has to have the official flag of the day.

The way some of you are pushing for this is wrong way unless that is exactly what you want is to show force of imposing your flag on the rest of the population.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 13 Jul 2018, 18:03

This person loves all Ethiopian,he is arguing based on this,he knows Ethiopia better than you do.

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 13 Jul 2018, 18:27

Axumawi, the ambasha flag was imposed on us! I was old enough to be out protesting when tplf and thier CHifras- many LFs, came to arat kilo with their guns.. they never consulted us when putting ambash on our flag..

Very soon, in the next election, this will be debated. Our beautiful flag will be honored. The party that stands for freedom, justice, equality and unity will have the most vote. People with your kind of "Kefafileh giza" mentality are discarded already. Don't you see what Ethiopians want? They have said it laud & clear--- Itopiya tiQdem, Woyane - zergnanet tiwDem!!

info

Post by info » 13 Jul 2018, 19:12

Axumawi is a typical cadre who denies reality because it doesn’t fit his narrative. For example he lies about agews even thogh he knows exactly that both the agews of sekota and awi will chose the plain flag any day. They have shown it recently in their rallies but Axumawi lies endlessly. Typical woyane cadre that is one of the main reasons Ethiopians hate anything woyane. They are just born liars with no shame at all.
We have recently seen many places in South rejecting Ambasha flag and yet again he lies and tells us it is only Amhara that hates the ambasha flag. Many of the people in south in the rallies clearly were not native Amharic speakers.
In fact if Tigray is free to chose, many could chose the plain flag. We have just recently seen in Alamata, Raya in Tigray.

Another of the constant lies is the claim that the plain flag is derg flag eventhough Ethiopians used the flag way before derg.
It is simply useless to argue with liar cadres, it is like talking to dengay :lol: they never learn that their very liar behavior is one of the main reasons woyane completely lost any respect and trust among the people. But as the saying goes you can’t teach an old dog a new trick, the cadres and Tigray TV are stuck on that failed road while ETV transformed itself into one of the trusted medias from being called ETV leba. Thanks to its liar cadres and looter leaders woyane is still called leba.

https://youtu.be/ZN5S3j2kNMo https://youtu.be/ZN5S3j2kNMo

info

Post by info » 13 Jul 2018, 19:40

But more than the flag I think the rainy weather could deter Addis Ababans from going out in mass to welcome PIA.

Maxi

Post by Maxi » 13 Jul 2018, 19:48

Axumawi , why do you try to force other people carry the Ambasha flag while the Tigrians, who are the owners of this ambasha flag, are even do not respect it.
Look the following Tigrians, do you see any Ambasha Flaga here?
Last edited by Maxi on 13 Jul 2018, 19:52, edited 1 time in total.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 13 Jul 2018, 19:50

info wrote:
13 Jul 2018, 19:40
But more than the flag I think the rainy weather could deter Addis Ababans from going out in mass to welcome PIA.
Even though I like rain everywhere in ethiopia hope not this weekend,let all people enjoy.
Maxi betasham Gondere,wei gize

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 14 Jul 2018, 03:26

Issu has arrived. He stoped smiling once when Debresion entered the room..

No ambasha flag near Hilton hotel. The crowd holding Ethiopian flag high.. singing Guro Weshebaye :lol: :lol: 8) 8)