Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar
Member+

One Eritrea as supposed to one ethiopia.

Post by Cigar » 13 Jul 2018, 14:17

XXX
Ok here we go.
I see some.....may be genuine ethiopians whose throats are cloged with the bitter pill of Eritrea's sovereignty and of course the filthy tegaus who try to creat frictions, make ridiculous maps which include Eritrea in ethiopia's territory and ethiopia's flag bizarre depiction of ONE ETHIOPIA crap.
Now, not that any Eritrean cares what other people dreams or wishes of Eritrea and its owns are but just for fun let's play along with different scenario.
Suppose I like the ONE thing and make an Eritrean map which also include the whole ethiopian tertitory, flanked by Eritrean flag and say ONE ERITREA would these same people go for it?
Ok don't say yes as yet, even though you might like it. After all you are the ones who are dreaming about it and if you are honest on the ONE thing what difference that make if we call it ERITREA than ethiopia?
Ok now let's assume that you don't mind them both called ERITREA.
If you do, again since you are the ones who want it, we the Eritrean people have to put some conditions before we agree to it.
Here are some of the conditions which will be in the constitution.
The new Eritrean country which includes the whole part of Ethiopia will only fly the 🇪🇷 flag. No more ethiopian flag will be allowed in the new bigger ERITREA.
According to the new constitution, the leadership incuding governors, mayors, ambassadors of the new bigger Eritrea which includes the whole region of ethiopia will only be of ERITREAN descents for ever.
Now, would you be honest to yourselves and say YES to this propostion?
I mean is not it good for the goose if it is good for the candor?
I am not saying that all ethiopians have such mind set, but absolutely there are some, even ESAT broadcast station still have the old map sad it is.
So if these peace initiative has to work, all the peace loving ethiopians need to start condemning and tell their friends or entities which they belong or vist to stop this childish crap.
Don't assume Eritrea want to live in peace with harmony with its neighbors and wanting to work hand with hand to better the quality of all the people as a weakness.
It takes a real man to meet some one who did him wrong half way to reconcile.
Just let's respect one another's sovereignity and territorial integrity.

almaze

Re: One Eritrea as supposed to one ethiopia.

Post by almaze » 13 Jul 2018, 14:39

ጅብ ከሄደ ዉሻ ጮኸ አሉ አባባ Fendadaw :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Jul 2018, 14:42

^^^
Almuye
ኣስፈንድጄ ልልቀቅብሽ እንዳልል - አንቺም አይከፋሽም ግን ቂጥ..ሽን ሳየው የተቆጣ ነው የሚመለው - ያስበረግገኛል እረ ምን በወጣኝ ሆ!:: ጨምደድ ኮስተር ያለ እኮ ነው:: እርጋን ኽሱም!!

Axumawi

Post by Axumawi » 13 Jul 2018, 16:57

Cigar wrote: ↑
13 Jul 2018, 14:17
Ok here we go.
I see some.....may be genuine ethiopians whose throats are cloged with the bitter pill of Eritrea's sovereignty and of course the filthy tegaus who try to creat frictions, make ridiculous maps which include Eritrea in ethiopia's territory and ethiopia's flag bizarre depiction of ONE ETHIOPIA crap.
Now, not that any Eritrean cares what other people dreams or wishes of Eritrea and its owns are but just for fun let's play along with different scenario.
Suppose I like the ONE thing and make an Eritrean map which also include the whole ethiopian tertitory, flanked by Eritrean flag and say ONE ERITREA would these same people go for it?
Ok don't say yes as yet, even though you might like it. After all you are the ones who are dreaming about it and if you are honest on the ONE thing what difference that make if we call it ERITREA than ethiopia?
If you do, again since you are the ones who want it, we the Eritrean people have to put some conditions before we agree to it.
The new Eritrean country which includes the whole part of Ethiopia will only fly the 🇪🇷 flag. No more ethiopian flag will be allowed in the new bigger ERITREA.
According to the new constitution, the leadership incuding governors, mayors, ambassadors of the new bigger Eritrea which includes the whole region of ethiopia will only be of ERITREAN descents for ever.
I am not saying that all ethiopians have such mind set, but absolutely there are some, even ESAT broadcast station still have the old map sad it is.
So if these peace initiative has to work, all the peace loving ethiopians need to start condemning and tell their friends or entities which they belong or vist to stop this childish crap.
Don't assume Eritrea want to live in peace with harmony with its neighbors and wanting to work hand with hand to better the quality of all the people as a weakness.

Now you are thinking big. Singapore was too small.

You are getting better at it. Next Kassala Suakin, Sinnar. Why pray for Djibouti to go down when you can just take it over.

You already have 9 nationalities that are very happy, so what is adding some 90 more.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 13 Jul 2018, 17:38

Cigar,

Do you realize "as supposed" means assumed as true.

Is that what your heart desires it is fine.

Merhaba!

Cigar wrote: ↑
13 Jul 2018, 14:17
Ok here we go.

Cigar
Member+

Post by Cigar » 13 Jul 2018, 18:28

You two dumb a'sses are still dreaming and are cherry picking in your answers.
Quit the bull crap that I am thinking big and sh*it like that.
Just answer the question.
Will you be ok to be called Eritreans, ethiopia's name to be changed to ERITREA, fly only Eritrean flags in every corner of your country and be led only by Eritrean leaders domestically and internationally (foreign policies).
That is an easy question which deserves a simple YES or NO answer.
I am waiting. Don't digress from the question.
YES or NO and why.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 13 Jul 2018, 20:20

almaze wrote: ↑
13 Jul 2018, 14:39
ጅብ ከሄደ ዉሻ ጮኸ አሉ አባባ Fendadaw :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

bla bla bla .........
Ugumish, is that supposed to be some kind of provocation ? Game Over !!! :lol: :lol: