Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations

16 year-old Ethiopian runner is cruelly ridiculed by social media users who say she looks much older to be in under 20

Post by Revelations » 13 Jul 2018, 12:50

• Girmawit Gebrzihair ran in the 5,000m at the World Under-20 Championships
    . Her third place finish led to some social media users questioning her listed age
    . Among those who mocked the athlete was Spanish sprinter Oscar Husillos

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... older.html

Benn

Re: 16 year-old Ethiopian runner is cruelly ridiculed by social media users who say she looks much older to be in under

Post by Benn » 13 Jul 2018, 13:08

First he is definitely over 30 years old.
Second, are you sure she is a woman ?

It is disgusting that the Ethiopian Athletic Federation allows this type of outright cheating of Athlets' ages.

These corrupt and nepotic government officials are bringing shame to Ethiopia.
Revelations wrote:
13 Jul 2018, 12:50
    . Her third place finish led to some social media users questioning her listed age

Revelations

Re: 16 year-old Ethiopian runner is cruelly ridiculed by social media users who say she looks much older to be in under

Post by Revelations » 13 Jul 2018, 13:43

Hey! Africans have many birthdays that are used depending on the need of the document. Clearly, this "young" woman needed to compete in the under-20 race and voila she had her passport/birth certificate that match the requirement. :lol: She could also have premature aging syndrome. I don't know if having that conditions allows you to be a good athlete too.
Benn wrote:
13 Jul 2018, 13:08

It is disgusting that the Ethiopian Athletic Federation allows this type of outright cheating of Athlets' ages.

Revelations wrote:

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Jul 2018, 14:28

ምፅፅፅፅፅ ቁርጥ አልማዜዋ ቅቅቅቅ

በረዶ ጥርሶችሽ ችምችም ያሉ ናቸው
መሳቁ ይቅርብሽ -ቡዳ እንዳይበላቸው:: (ስው ኩፋ ነው)

የተባለላት እኮ ለዚህ ነበር::

ሽብ ፕብ ያለው ቆዳሽ እንዲያ ሲኮማተር
ተቆጠሽ መስሎኝ-ይሄው መጣሁ ስበር::

ብለንላት ነበር...:: የዛሬን አያርገውኒ ለይቶላት ሳትጎብጥ::(መዋሽት ያጎብጣል ጎበዝ)

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Jul 2018, 14:38

ምክር ለንኡሽተይ ትግራይ

አንዴ አሳ ነባሪ-- አንዴ የፈላ ውሃ ሻወር የወሰደች የመንደር ደሮ የመሰለች በየ እስፖርት አለም እየላካችሁ ለምንድነው ኢትዬጵያኖችን የምታሽማቅቁ?? ነገሩ 2ኛ የወጣችውም ከአልማዜዋ እድሜ ብዙም ፈቅ አትልም::

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 13 Jul 2018, 19:03

Doesn't it remind of the movie "The Curious Case of Benjamin But$ton"? A person whose age goes in reverse.premature aging disease.
Revelations wrote:
13 Jul 2018, 13:43
Hey! Africans have many birthdays that are used depending on the need of the document. Clearly, this "young" woman needed to compete in the under-20 race and voila she had her passport/birth certificate that match the requirement. :lol: She could also have premature aging syndrome. I don't know if having that conditions allows you to be a good athlete too.
Benn wrote:
13 Jul 2018, 13:08

Revelations wrote:

Bwendimu

Post by Bwendimu » 13 Jul 2018, 21:34

She may have a grand Child who may be 16. She is running on her behalf on her 16th birthday

Thomas H

Post by Thomas H » 13 Jul 2018, 23:47

Calm down! This athlete lost her parents when she was 9 and she is taking care of her 5 siblings(2 of them twins).Don't judge her!

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 14 Jul 2018, 13:33

as Ethiopian u guys should have defend Girmawit Gebrzihair at any cost .. the American and Russia cheat by using doping but none of them ousted one of their own.. so what is the problem if Ethiopia use aging dope. hahaha let us cheat let us send the oldest guy to youngest running event and this 61years old will have advantage ...

if look is used to judge someone age then let it be standard all athlete judge by their look... what kind of fool say she look 61 years old in that case she is good at 61 years age she beat the idiot teenager... what kind of fool think at age of 41, 51 or 61 you can beat elite teenager runner ... this is totally racism this is not the first time those idiot pull this kind of Bs

last time they said South African runner Semenya dominates is a man saw she was investigated.. why should be investigated if she is a woman and if she have woman part that should be more the enough but this idiot investigated her DNA ALL kind of idiotic to say she have man like hormone so what that is how God created her .. while this same idiot allowing [deleted] weightlifter then karma is a b!tch [deleted] weightlifter and 90+kg gold medal favorite Laurel Hubbard, who represents New Zealand, has been forced to withdraw from the 2018 Commonwealth Games with an elbow injury. (we dont know she or he)

mind u this is a great opportunity for Girmawit Gebrzihair she doesnt know English so she might not be affected that much all she care is getting paid ... and if she got her winning money that all she care to support her family .. now for Realbull and other Ethiopian who speak good English u should find angle to support her ... go and show her life ... her photo at rest and while running is totally different show her life how she live her life and ask those white people to live her life and let see if they look their age ..... to find out your right age one can all dentist and see her tooth to determined her age .. Ethiopian doctor should check this and if she is under age they should report it we should take the first move and clear this girl name ..

some people even said in the internet Girmawit Gebrzihair running as 16 years old from 1998 that make her 39 years old that means she beat those teen at age 39 years old we have to find angle and fight for her... RT the Russian Tv ... ever top news outlet carried the news that means it is good if we mange it to convert it to good news ... i know bad news sale but we have to convert is to good news .. Girmawit Gebrzihair also make fun of her look making youtube with he sister go around and challenging people to run with her people will select her thinking she is older and getting beatean

የ16 አመት ታዳጊዋ ኢትዮጵያዊት ውዝግብ አስነሳች https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvC7SlgAJ94 Ethiopia : እውነቱ ይሄ ነው-አትሌት ግርማዊት ትናገራለች፣ውሸት እያሶሩብኝ ነው Ethiopian athlete Girmawit Gebrzihair https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuvZmmukLfA this above video is not enough u have to translate it and send it to the new outlet ... adding what her advantage adding her age .. if she is over 40 she doesnt have any advantage so what is the point ... of course tell that haie to check her age with dentist before he open his mouth ... sending over age people is not good for our sport too.. it spoil our name but in this case the girl have zero advantage ... in fact it is embarrassing for teenage girl to say 61 years old beat me ...

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 15 Jul 2018, 01:37

no wonder none of u showing your face now.. what kind of idiot insult himself .. this young girl is representing Ethiopia she is not representing herself .... now let me ask u if she was your granddaughter for sure she could be your granddaughter would u say the thing u said ... this is bullying .. even if she is older u have to compelling before the game not after you lose.. if u lose u lose ... now she win you guys running your mouth .. like the king haile said how dare an Ethiopian interview her infront of all her friend,,,, what kind of evil do that hiding their own face and repeatedly asking her to speak in Golden language meaning the interviewer sending hidden code go head make fun of her she is not one of us ... what i dont understand is there is no minder for our athletes they r under age so why we dont have minder ...this minder must be fire number one allowing the interview to go on.. does this so called street journalist have permit to work as journalist beside who do exclusive interview without getting paid ... why should this athlete give interview without getting paid ... the girl try her best to avoid answering the question but no body help her ... all her friend should have stand up for her even say we will not translate why would they translate for this idiot so called journalist without getting paid... why we Ethiopian think we can interview any body for free... our athlete r our royal family .. if anyone want to interview them they should pay .. four point .. this beside public service such as ETV.. IT IS OKAY but a private Tv station must pay to get interview ... now this minder who drop the ball must be fired or let hear from him. and if this girl lose out this minder must pay for it...

the youtube that did this video called Aberus Tube this tube channel have a lot of video upload from Ethiopia .. all artist who uploaded their video must boycott this tube and show them their disapproval until the tube pay kassa to this poor girl

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 15 Jul 2018, 01:58

ሽብርተኞች በቃ ግራ ገብቷችሁ አታሽብሩን ... የልጂቷን እድሜ ሳንቀይር ቁጥሮቹን በስህተት አዟዙረን እንብበነው ነው -- አሁን ምን ልዪነት አለው 61 አመቷ ነው ብንል? ሁለቱም ቁጥሮች ቁልጭ ብሎ ተቀምጧል --- ያው እንዳስተማራችሁ እድሜዋ በደብል ድጂት ብቻ ሳይሆን በኳድረብል አድጎል --- ደስ ይበላችሁ!!

አጨቅጭቁን::

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 15 Jul 2018, 02:06

Fed_Up wrote:
15 Jul 2018, 01:58
ሽብርተኞች በቃ ግራ ገብቷችሁ አታሽብሩን ... የልጂቷን እድሜ ሳንቀይር ቁጥሮቹን በስህተት አዟዙረን እንብበነው ነው -- አሁን ምን ልዪነት አለው 61 አመቷ ነው ብንል? ሁለቱም ቁጥሮች ቁልጭ ብሎ ተቀምጧል --- ያው እንዳስተማራችሁ እድሜዋ በደብል ድጂት ብቻ ሳይሆን በኳድረብል አድጎል --- ደስ ይበላችሁ!!

i was expecting u Mr. idiot Feedup.. let say the girl is 61 years old now tell me who cheated

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 15 Jul 2018, 02:11

Idiotash

Yes I am idiot and read her age 61 instead of 16 and everyone agreed including ferenjis( your gods). I am accidental genius.

At least Almazewa thinks so! :P

Ethoash wrote:
15 Jul 2018, 02:06

Fed_Up wrote:
15 Jul 2018, 01:58

i was expecting u Mr. idiot Feedup.. let say the girl is 61 years old now tell me who cheated

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 15 Jul 2018, 07:16

Fed_Up wrote:
15 Jul 2018, 02:11
Idiotash

Yes I am idiot and read her age 61 instead of 16 and everyone agreed including ferenjis( your gods). I am accidental genius.

At least Almazewa thinks so! :P
feedup

i know u r kissing ferenjis A55 you dont have to tell me.. it is in your blood.. my question is how come 61 years old beat 16 years old .. dont tell me the golden girl is 61 years old i am agree with u she is but how in hell 61 years beat 16 year old ... do u want me to repeat it one more time.. if the girl is old i mean 61 year that mean she is in retirement home how come she win over 16 years old... i have no problem repeating it just ask .. to idiot to understand .. at least the rest of idiot realbull, been, Arabgaw, etc outsmart u they r hiding their face ... but u idiot u showing your face u have no shame even if she is 61 years and if she cheat what is your business.. i thought u r an Ethiopia it is not Ethiopian business to rat on her.. this poor girl need the money to feed her family and God give her talent to run and u try to take away from her...trust me this girl will come back and win some more

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 16 Jul 2018, 13:17

The question is, is she 16?
Thomas H wrote:
13 Jul 2018, 23:47
Calm down! This athlete lost her parents when she was 9 and she is taking care of her 5 siblings(2 of them twins).Don't judge her!

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 16 Jul 2018, 13:26

Aragaw wrote:
16 Jul 2018, 13:17
[/quote]

buda Arabgaw that is the point it doesnt matter that is not u place to ask.. she is representing Ethiopia .. while the USA and Russian athlete using dope to win . no American question them ... this is the buda character... it doesnt matter if she is 16 she could be 20 .. that is called under 20....

even if she is over 20 how in hell do u know by looking at her.. she have hard life some kids age fast .. to me she look under 20

for sure u buda will not tell me this two photo r the same

vs

\
there are many camera trick beside they did some kind of editing to make her older u never know .. all i know is she look under 20 but the above photo they claim she look 61 years old in that case what is her advantage ...then we have people like u buda so idiot ..

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 16 Jul 2018, 13:46

Your stupidity is endless.
Ethoash wrote:
16 Jul 2018, 13:26
Aragaw wrote:
16 Jul 2018, 13:17
buda Arabgaw that is the point it doesnt matter that is not u place to ask.. she is representing Ethiopia .. while the USA and Russian athlete using dope to win . no American question them ... this is the buda character... it doesnt matter if she is 16 she could be 20 .. that is called under 20....

even if she is over 20 how in hell do u know by looking at her.. she have hard life some kids age fast .. to me she look under 20

for sure u buda will not tell me this two photo r the same

there are many camera trick beside they did some kind of editing to make her older u never know .. all i know is she look under 20 but the above photo they claim she look 61 years old in that case what is her advantage ...then we have people like u buda so idiot ..
[/quote]

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 16 Jul 2018, 14:56

ArabGaw

that is why i dont want to engaged with u .. u r an idiot and u dont know it.. u find photo and tag people do u remember when i start tagging your blog with dog tag u did not like it so why r u tagging my thread here..

now i have dare for u i will dare u to answer this simple question

vs

after watch those two photo tell me if they look the same .. and if the above photo look like 61 years old girl if that the case then i erased my case because 61 years old win the race against 17 years old ....

this 16 years old according to THOOM COOK SHE HAVE FIVE SISTER THAT she is responsible at this age so what if she cheat .. 20,000 dollar her winning money would be more then enough to start her a new life .. instead of torture her about cheating why not help her how to invest her money and escape from her poverty in fact someone should have adopted her let alone embarrass her in front of all her friend asking her stupid question.. you might think i am saying this because you think i say you think i am from golden race i wish .. but i always stand up for all Ethiopian equally i always said those runner must run for other country ... in fact this girl must ask asylum and run for other country why run for Ethiopia if that is what she got for winning

dear Arabgaw if u refused to answer this question which photo look younger then trust me all u get from me after this is tagging .. i will tag you big time if u tag me now instead of answering like real man .. i dont want none of your photo .. stop i have no time .. for that idiotic .. all i am asking is when i tag u dont cry..

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 16 Jul 2018, 16:14

Then stop quoting me and following me like a shadow. You are very boring. You Dull Agame. By the way, Get it in your thick Agame skull . That face have seen the good, the bad and the ugly times of the wolrd. It can’t be photo shopped. I bet she is as old as Lucy considering her looks.
Ethoash wrote:
16 Jul 2018, 14:56
ArabGaw

that is why i dont want to engaged with u .. u r an idiot and u dont know it.. u find photo and tag people do u remember when i start tagging your blog with dog tag u did not like it so why r u tagging my thread here..

after watch those two photo tell me if they look the same .. and if the above photo look like 61 years old girl if that the case then i erased my case because 61 years old win the race against 17 years old ....

this 16 years old according to THOOM COOK SHE HAVE FIVE SISTER THAT she is responsible at this age so what if she cheat .. 20,000 dollar her winning money would be more then enough to start her a new life .. instead of torture her about cheating why not help her how to invest her money and escape from her poverty in fact someone should have adopted her let alone embarrass her in front of all her friend asking her stupid question.. you might think i am saying this because you think i say you think i am from golden race i wish .. but i always stand up for all Ethiopian equally i always said those runner must run for other country ... in fact this girl must ask asylum and run for other country why run for Ethiopia if that is what she got for winning

dear Arabgaw if u refused to answer this question which photo look younger then trust me all u get from me after this is tagging .. i will tag you big time if u tag me now instead of answering like real man .. i dont want none of your photo .. stop i have no time .. for that idiotic .. all i am asking is when i tag u dont cry..

Ethoash wrote:
ArabGaw

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 16 Jul 2018, 16:56

Aragaw wrote:
16 Jul 2018, 16:14
Then stop quoting me and following me like a shadow. You are very boring. You Dull Agame. By the way, Get it in your thick Agame skull . That face have seen the good, the bad and the ugly times of the wolrd. It can’t be photo shopped. I bet she is as old as Lucy considering her looks.
Ethoash wrote:
ArabGaw
dear Arab,

i will leave u alone if u answer this last question .. i promised u can be free to tag anyone u want i will not dare to shadow u.. pls answer this question .. it amazed me how people think ..

okay u said she look like as old as Lucy.. let us fair and say the poor girl is 61 years old .. now tell me she run with 16 years old teenager and she win now tell me who have the advantage 61 years old or 16 years old ... u see how the white fk with ur brain make u insult your own..

second follow up question if look only be judgement call then next time when they call another Amhara or oromo runner he is older then he look then dont come crying... as i said those Golden race start coming up they start taking the oromo spot ... only the Amhara never win in long distance by the way haile is not an amhara he lived in oromia for 150 years so he is an oromo ... there is no athletic great in sport from Amhara so i understand where u coming from .. but the golden race r coming and the going to take over the long distance form the oromo and u did not like it.. but u cant stop it... those buda Amhara who interviewed her in front of all her friend must be outed and their youtube account must be boycotted no artist must allowed their work to be posted by them ..cut their income until they said sorry... what kind of evil attack 16 years teenager