Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Thomas H

Editorial opinion: Who will be blamed if a plane carrying Isaias Afwerki crashes ?

Post by Thomas H » 13 Jul 2018, 10:37

XXX
Have your say please:

Benn

Re: Editorial opinion: Who will be blamed if a plane carrying Isaias Afwerki crashes ?

Post by Benn » 13 Jul 2018, 11:22

The blame will squarely fall on PIA's stupidity ! :lol: :lol:
Thomas H wrote:
13 Jul 2018, 10:37
Have your say please:

Tog Wajale

Re: Editorial opinion: Who will be blamed if a plane carrying Isaias Afwerki crashes ?

Post by Tog Wajale » 13 Jul 2018, 11:41

Brothers * Thomas H.,, Benn,, Expert,, Dawi,, Present,, & So On * :--- We Expect That From Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigriayan Prostit*utes Highly Paid Cadres. But You're Entitled To Your Dirty Evil Wishes. Sooner Or Later 1000% Rest Assured All Tigriayan Leaders Will Be Quarantined In Dry Land Of Tigrai/ Adwa / Mekelle/ Akhsum. Also There's Is A Chance Within Six Months, After Colonel Ahmed Abiyot Reshevels All His Defense Minister, Police Commissioner, Financial Minister, Security Minister, Air Force Commander, Ground Forces Commander, That All Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigriayan Pros*titute Criminals Will Be Apprehended One By One.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 13 Jul 2018, 11:51

A stupid question. The answer depends how the airplane is crashed. Is it crashed because of a pilot error? Is it crashed because of mechanical failure of the airplane? Or is it crashed because bad weather made the pilot to not have full control of the airplane? And some more questions should be answered before the blame game begins. By the way the probability that will happen, well I am not a mathematician, it seems almost zero. Why then an almost zero, if not zero exactly, probability should be a point of discussion? I do not know, but wonder.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 13 Jul 2018, 17:35

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
13 Jul 2018, 11:51
A stupid question. The answer depends how the airplane is crashed. Is it crashed because of a pilot error? Is it crashed because of mechanical failure of the airplane? Or is it crashed because bad weather made the pilot to not have full control of the airplane? And some more questions should be answered before the blame game begins. By the way the probability that will happen, well I am not a mathematician, it seems almost zero. Why then an almost zero, if not zero exactly, probability should be a point of discussion? I do not know, but wonder.
yekerta adregelign ena,why is he not acting as a proud Eritrean,because of the man,I don't want to insult any body.

Thomas H

Post by Thomas H » 13 Jul 2018, 23:52

Reason why some think his plane may crash

Isaias has built more than 300 dungeons in Eritrea for human suffering, is responsible for the perilous journey and death of thousands in the high seas and the human organ market. Isaias is responsible for starting the Ethio-Eritrea war that consumed close to 100, 000 people, the displacement of millions, the no-peace no-war and the untold suffering of families. Isaias was responsible for the bombing of Ayder school children in Mekelle. Isaias was responsible for the killing of handicapped veterans on wheel chairs, who asked for better life in Eritrea. Isaias was part of a decision to block the passage to Sudan of 100,000 Ethiopians who were escaping the famine of 1984. Isaias denied and even mocked the death of Eritreans in Lampedusa. Isaias is evil enough to deny his former friend Naizgi Kiflu's corpse to return to Eritrea for burial. Isaias's list of evil deeds is endless. Isaias has been accused of Crimes against Humanity by the UN's commission of inquiry on Human Rights. The man is pure evil.

I do not believe a country and a people who honor evil have a future. I oppose the welcoming of Isaias to Ethiopia. I oppose it because it sends a wrong message for humanity and the future. I oppose it because it honors evil. I think you should oppose it too.

Thomas H

Post by Thomas H » 14 Jul 2018, 01:29

አሁን ከኤርትራ ጋር ተደምረናል ወይስ በኤርትራ ተደብረናል ? እስኪ ሃሳብ ስጡ ፡፡