Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden

President Isayas to release 23,000 jailed Eritreans

Post by eden » 13 Jul 2018, 07:46

XXX
The no war no peace state used as a convenient excuse to jail and murder our citizens with impunity is suddenly coming to an end. The brutal regime no longer has this excuse. More importantly, the other excuse - the boogy man 'Weyane' is gone too. TPLF is practically dead.

The two excuses used to enslave our people for two decades are no longer available. The HGDEF regime is learning from Weyanes fatal errors and trying to stay ahead of the Sunami that Qero unleashed in our region.

Releasing jailed Eritreans is the priorty to be followed by implementing the constitution. The Eritrean Qero will do the job if Isayas fails to move fast.

Edu Shikor

Zmeselo
Member+

Re: President Isayas to release 23,000 jailed Eritreans

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Jul 2018, 07:54

From all the things you said, your claim of being a "shikor" is the most unbelievable & unlikely.

Normally it's the ugly ones who call themselves "shkor" or "shkorina", to boost their ego. The genuinely- beautiful ones don't need to, because everyone tells them that they're- everyday.

Ghirmawi

Post by Ghirmawi » 13 Jul 2018, 08:21

Edu the low landeru,
u still claiming "us"? እኛም ተደምረናል። Issu was in the low lands this morning, participating the 7th youth festival in Sawa. he spared tplf this time, knowing that they are no more relevant in the Horn affairs. He stated our martyrs have been vindicated double and we already have re-gained what we have lost during the last two decades. He congratulated the graduatees and said "i will go to addis tomorrow carrying ur massage to the brotherly people of Ethiopia". i can imagine ur pain as a cadre.
There are no 20000 political prisoners in Eri. they are 100, max. the G15, the self-crowned journalists and some sellout opportunists. in Eritrea, we see the as martyrs. they took risks and the taught us that opportunists have no place in the land of the brave, Eritrea.

eden

Post by eden » 13 Jul 2018, 08:57

Ghirmay

Isayas told the Youth a lie. Nobody is vindicated. The war was caused by Shaebia leadership wanting to exploit Ethiopian resources and Weyane got greedy and betrayed them. The war was never like for Country or people on either side
Last edited by eden on 13 Jul 2018, 09:02, edited 1 time in total.

Axumawi

Post by Axumawi » 13 Jul 2018, 09:01

Ghirmawi wrote:
13 Jul 2018, 08:21
Edu the low landeru,
u still claiming "us"? እኛም ተደምረናል። Issu was in the low lands this morning, participating the 7th youth festival in Sawa. he spared tplf this time, knowing that they are no more relevant in the Horn affairs. He stated our martyrs have been vindicated double and we already have re-gained what we have lost during the last two decades. He congratulated the graduatees and said "i will go to addis tomorrow carrying ur massage to the brotherly people of Ethiopia". i can imagine ur pain as a cadre.
There are no 20000 political prisoners in Eri. they are 100, max. the G15, the self-crowned journalists and some sellout opportunists. in Eritrea, we see the as martyrs. they took risks and the taught us that opportunists have no place in the land of the brave, Eritrea.
There is more prisons than schools in Eritrea.

You must have a very thick skin to say there are 100 prisoners in Eritrea. How many prisoners do you reckon there are in Adi Abeto or wiaa alone?

Plus how do you know when every colonel can say ezi atsnehaley hazeley izi kimilesoye.

Ghirmawi

Post by Ghirmawi » 13 Jul 2018, 09:44

Try to deferntiate between "prisoners" and "political prisoners". Adi Abeto and Wiaa are military prisons which fall under martial law. Every division of any military in the civilized world has a place where desiplinary measures are taken against military men who disobey that rather strict military hirarchy. There are far more prisons in the United States than in Eritrea per capita. But, once the miltary service is limited to its original term, 18 months, these miliraty places would have no longer a purpose and it will naturally disappear.

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Jul 2018, 09:56

Low landeru

You forgot your ur source. I mean from where you pull it out as usual, your behind? :roll: :roll:

መችም ብቅ ያልሽ ሞተሽ እያለ አልሞትኩም ለማለት ይመስለኛል ቅቅቅቅ አንቺንና ባለ ቅዠቱ መለስ ጨናዊ እኮ ልዩነት የላችሁም እሱ ስድስት ክንድ ጉድጎድ ውስጥ መሆኑ እንጄ .. ሁለታችሁም ሙቶች ናችሁ:: :lol:

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 13 Jul 2018, 12:23

Weyane supporters have no moral ground to question another country's prison system when they give blind eyes when the Gestapo Weyane guards and cadres are doing every evil thing to human kind in every corner of Ethiopia’s prison. Where was the outrage when all these crimes happen in Ethiopia? This is a fraction of your crime. Take a pick and watch it.

phpBB [video]
phpBB [video]
phpBB [video]
phpBB [video]

Axumawi wrote:
13 Jul 2018, 09:01
Ghirmawi wrote:
13 Jul 2018, 08:21
Edu the low landeru,
There is more prisons than schools in Eritrea.

You must have a very thick skin to say there are 100 prisoners in Eritrea. How many prisoners do you reckon there are in Adi Abeto or wiaa alone?

Plus how do you know when every colonel can say ezi atsnehaley hazeley izi kimilesoye.

Revelations

Post by Revelations » 13 Jul 2018, 13:47

Oh! gearhead, you decided to revive eden just in time for Issu's visit to Addis. How convenient! :lol:
eden wrote:
13 Jul 2018, 07:46
The no war no peace state used as a convenient excuse to jail and murder our citizens with impunity is suddenly coming to an end. The brutal regime no longer has this excuse. More importantly, the other excuse - the boogy man 'Weyane' is gone too. TPLF is practically dead.

The two excuses used to enslave our people for two decades are no longer available. The HGDEF regime is learning from Weyanes fatal errors and trying to stay ahead of the Sunami that Qero unleashed in our region.

Releasing jailed Eritreans is the priorty to be followed by implementing the constitution. The Eritrean Qero will do the job if Isayas fails to move fast.

Edu Shikor

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 13 Jul 2018, 15:19

eden wrote:
13 Jul 2018, 08:57
Ghirmay

Isayas told the Youth a lie. Nobody is vindicated. The war was caused by Shaebia leadership wanting to exploit Ethiopian resources and Weyane got greedy and betrayed them. The war was never like for Country or people on either side
Ghirmay,
They were not honest,Isaias and his leadership have not done what they have promised while they were in the struggle,I read for example.hara mewtsae nai Eritra abzey znebru Ethiopiawian beflay tegaru kenewtse ina ilom keferhu yeblomn zbel neiru,ka Isaias zeytetsebeyo gena koynu,my neighbour,hetsan keleku zebeyetni was one of the people sent out of Asmera,the sold their shop in Addis and went to Asmera in the 1960s because she was married to a man from Agame who might have once lived there in Asmera or knew the city through trade as he was a merchant,my neighbour was beautiful,almost white.gena ezie kulu hiji keleal yeblun,I deeply believe that God is our leader and it is this reason why he is now going to Ethiopia.

Follower

Post by Follower » 13 Jul 2018, 15:35

Lol qondaf agame.nskum Sebastian aykomnn, ye qen jb
Ikum ::
Hji mskinin ahwat ina blah blah ayknen.
Ye qen jb

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 13 Jul 2018, 15:44

ane kelelo ewn aydelekun,I still love the people,I am a human being.I am not different from other Ethiopians,there are millions who only care about peace.