Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
minilikze3rd

Ambo the queerroo hates us the proud Emiye Menilik and thinks Eskinder nega is psycho.

Post by minilikze3rd » 14 Jun 2018, 17:10

There will be civil war between us ye Emiye Menilik Lijoch and these boastful ejolies. Do they even know their Madiat aka abiyot is a debresatan puppet and, he is mostly Gudela in origin, plus he would not have been there if weyanes did not want. It did not bother me to see the Madiat is inside our 4killo till I started hearing these guys verbally and physically attack ye emiye lijoch and, last but not least, till he tried to betray Badme and Irob. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWz4KS62DQw

Degnet

Re: Ambo the queerroo hates us the proud Emiye Menilik and thinks Eskinder nega is psycho.

Post by Degnet » 14 Jun 2018, 17:18

You are the same idiot,arrogant,now I see you are that stupid Abdelaziz

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Re: Ambo the queerroo hates us the proud Emiye Menilik and thinks Eskinder nega is psycho.

Post by Sadacha Macca » 14 Jun 2018, 18:08

LOL agame boy, menelik saw tigray as his competition, while oromos were the ones leading his armies.
oromos, the same ones who attacked yohannes's troops as they travelling through shawa.

Axumawi

Post by Axumawi » 14 Jun 2018, 21:16

One fair question Eskinder Nega was stomped by:

How come all your life lived in South, and yet could not even attempt basic greting in Oromiffa?
That was priceless. He was dear in headlights.