Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Benn

Instead of keeping quite, why has not the junta in Asmara given an official statement about EPRDF decision and call ?

Post by Benn » 14 Jun 2018, 13:24

Instead of keeping quite, why has not the junta in Asmara gave an official statement about EPRDF recent decision and call ? Why ?

The junta could have officially said that EPRDF's decision is welcomed, but to have any effect on the current situation between Eritrea and Ethiopia, the Ethiopian government should walk the talk and implement it.

But, as many Eritreans expected, the junta in Asmara does not seem interested in the current Eritro-Ethiopian stalemate ending, the suffering of the Eritrean people to end. How else can any sane person explain the way the junta acted in face of the EPRDF decision ???? Instead of encouraging the implementation of the decision, the junta did not even respond to the news officially !

While Eritreans all over the world rejoiced to hear the news and its possible effect on the millions of suffering Eritreans at home and abroad, the junta seems to be disappointed, and unhappy !!!!!

For lasting peace to reign in the region, the people and government of Tigray should agree to the implementation of the decision, and the Eritrean people should assure the people of Tigray that, apart from getting what is legally theirs, the Eritrean people have no other agenda against Tigrayans.
After the withdrawal of Ethiopian Forces from Eritrean land, the two governments should sit and resolve all other outstanding issues, such as .....
Last edited by Benn on 14 Jun 2018, 13:53, edited 1 time in total.

kerenite

Re: Instead of keeping quite, why has not the junta in Asmara given an official statement about EPRDF decision and call

Post by kerenite » 14 Jun 2018, 13:30

In a nutshell, the junta is quiet while it is SHOCKED or was unprepared for it.

Zmeselo

Re: Instead of keeping quite, why has not the junta in Asmara given an official statement about EPRDF decision and call

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Jun 2018, 13:47

You can't turn the clock back 16 years, in your mind? Eritrea has given its response, then.

Now, you walk the talk & implement.

Vacate!

And spare us the "Eritreans are suffering" mantra, and by that imply the GoE is to blame.

We need neither your sermon, nor your crockodiles tears.

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Jun 2018, 13:50

^^^^
The idiocies if some folks have no limit. How many times your agame regime said the same things? Several times . How many times Eritrea government aired “ሃተታ" for the last 16 years about it? Saveral Times. Now what is new at this time we dance the same fatigue, stupid’s kudaaaa with filthy tribe those dragging Eritrea and its people whenever they feel the hot iron in their behind.
Have you not noticed or you do have some kind of cognitive problem to analyze simple matter with a week span of the agame tplfists flip flapping behavior? You must be checked you head to even entertain such accusations. The rule set long time a go. All left is to walk the agame militias out Eritrea territorial asap. Then next steps fellow.

This is the trend
Eprdf intiate the drama——> the agame media dances——->tplfists intensifies—-> they create drama——-> on the drama another minions drama——-> the irrelevant agames drama inside agame land——> they created meeting on the top of meetings—-> distraction the good people of Ethiopia——> they jump up and down to sell Ethiopia assets while Ethiopians stick their noses on fake agame drama——-> demonstrators said this or that——->....

Tell me why Eritrea should be part of all this drama knowing woyanus trend of bringing Eritrea to the table whenever they got stack to the wall?? Even if Eritrea release the press about it , what new things will stated ? Eritrea already said it all, abide by rules of law leave my land. Simple as that..

We are not stupid to dragged by the illiterate, unpleasant, boring dramas. We learned from the past. We need tangible results on the ground.
Fyi: no Eritreans rejoined by such news. Where did you get that from?

Now: you are exposing your agamenet self dude. Let the rule of law imposes without if and buts.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 14 Jun 2018, 13:55

Typical response from stooges who wait for guidance from their brainwashing handlers before they take a position. One of their handler, the Agame Yemane Charlie, tweeted the same thing this parrot wrote here: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Zmeselo wrote:
14 Jun 2018, 13:47
You can't turn the clock back 16 years, in your mind? Eritrea has given its response, then.

Now, you walk the talk & implement.

Vacate!

And spare us the "Eritreans are suffering" mantra, and by that imply the GoE is to blame.

We need neither your sermon, nor your crockodiles tears.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Jun 2018, 13:58

Wow, thanx for comparing me to him. That's actually, an honor!

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Jun 2018, 14:03

Asswash

Is your last card is “begging us to say something” hahahahahaha we told you that we will break you to pieces..... weregggg genaaaaa!!!

Cigar
Member+

Post by Cigar » 14 Jun 2018, 14:17

Ok, my Eritrean brothers already told you what should be told.
Now, can you in one line write what the Eritrean govt should say or should have said.
Keep in mind that what your new toy PM said is just words like his predecessors, before you scribble your stupid answer.
How about he say that he is withdrawing his troops and the filthy agames who are squatting in our territory...like next Monday, Tuesday or July 1st, Aug 1st. Concrete date.
Then and only then....when the concrete time he pick came and materialized would our govt might respond.
MIGHT in bold.
Untill then you can sit your wrinkled, rough, dirty a**s in there.
You people are getting more stupid by the day.

Benn

Post by Benn » 14 Jun 2018, 14:28

Cigar,

I have already said in my Post above:

The junta could have officially said that EPRDF's decision is welcomed, but to have any effect on the current situation between Eritrea and Ethiopia, the Ethiopian government should walk the talk and implement it.

Cigar wrote:
14 Jun 2018, 14:17
Ok, my Eritrean brothers already told you what should be told.
Now, can you in one line write what the Eritrean govt should say or should have said.
Keep in mind that what your new toy PM said is just words like his predecessors, before you scribble your stupid answer.
How about he say that he is withdrawing his troops and the filthy agames who are squatting in our territory...like next Monday, Tuesday or July 1st, Aug 1st. Concrete date.
Then and only then....when the concrete time he pick came and materialized would our govt might respond.
MIGHT in bold.
Untill then you can sit your wrinkled, rough, dirty a**s in there.
You people are getting more stupid by the day.

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 14 Jun 2018, 14:29

Didnt you ask the same question b4? Castro castrated [deleted]. Which call are they supposed to respond you pea head? Theyve already told you their response, anything short of your idols the chigarams leaving eritrean territories doesnt warant acknowledgement. Get thst through that empty brain of yours and that [deleted].t kermit.

Cigar
Member+

Post by Cigar » 14 Jun 2018, 14:35

Benn the idiot, if that is what you believe, why the f**k is the title of your post say, "why is the govt of Eritrea silent"
Are you a dumb [deleted].
And you have freaking nerves to tell me that is what you said.
No, you dumb [deleted], that is not what the title of you post says.

Libero_Pensatore

Post by Libero_Pensatore » 14 Jun 2018, 14:50

Guys,

The border war was a war between the leaderships. Weyanes made it worse when they refused to accept the final and binding resolution they agreed upon. The failure of the international guarantors added to the bitterness. Weyanes' decision to push for a regime change worsened already the bad situation. PIA is stubborn. He never compromises. He wants them out. They want him out. It is a tug of war, currently in his favor. In my own mind, diplomacy is very critical to winning. He could of said, It is 16 years late, but for the sake of peace, we demand for quick resolution for the sake of peace for the people of the horn...Something like that. Otherwise, the Eritrean people will start asking questions they never had dared even to dream about. BTW, PIA never lost to any opposition in his life. It is about time to keep the streak going.

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 14 Jun 2018, 14:55

Coward antico aka campo pollo aka libero imbecile the Eritream people understand exactly whats going on. They have heard the chameleons change theit version numerous times before. They dont need isaias to say a word. We got weyanes figured out 18 years ago. Pity you havent.
Libero_Pensatore wrote:
14 Jun 2018, 14:50
Guys,

The border war was a war between the leaderships. Weyanes made it worse when they refused to accept binding and final resolution they agreed upon. The failure of the international guarantors added to the bitterness. Weyanes' decision to push for a regime change worsened already the bad situation. PIA is stubborn. He never compromises. He wants them out. They want him out. It is a tug of war, currently in his favor. In my own mind, diplomacy is very critical to winning. He could of said, It is 16 years late, but for the sake of peace, we demand for quick resolution for the sake of peace for the people of the horn...Something like that. Otherwise, the Eritrean people will start asking questions they never had dared even to dream about.

Libero_Pensatore

Post by Libero_Pensatore » 14 Jun 2018, 15:05

Dead_Brain,

You mean to tell me, Eritreans do not have the right to comment on their own country. They can not question the actions of their government. Who are you working for, idiot. I speak my mind, I swear by the blood of Eritrean martyrs, and I tell it like it is. The likes of you will be thrown in the dust bin of history. Eritreans will learn the bitter truth. The enemies among us .....Aszhole. :P :P

Benn

Post by Benn » 14 Jun 2018, 15:13

Libro,

If instead of bringing peace through legal resolution, he wants the TPLF out, he can go to the ring (if he is man enough ) and fight them there. Only a ruthless evil egoist junta wants to settle his personal vendetta with the blood of millions of innocent Eritreans.

If you listened to his latest interview that sounds like given by some drug addict h00kker , he was talking like Eritreans are in paradise. He was saying that those individuals (including Herman Cohen) who think that Eritrea (its people) is in the cold are fantasizing ! For this deranged individual, Eritrea is prospering, and those who are fleeing the country are spoilt brats.

It is becoming clearer that this devil-incarnate does not want peace ! He is just keeping Eritreans busy with misery in order to hold on to his power.

Libero_Pensatore wrote:
14 Jun 2018, 14:50
Guys,

The border war was a war between the leaderships. Weyanes made it worse when they refused to accept the final and binding resolution they agreed upon. The failure of the international guarantors added to the bitterness. Weyanes' decision to push for a regime change worsened already the bad situation. PIA is stubborn. He never compromises. He wants them out. They want him out. It is a tug of war, currently in his favor. In my own mind, diplomacy is very critical to winning. He could of said, It is 16 years late, but for the sake of peace, we demand for quick resolution for the sake of peace for the people of the horn...Something like that. Otherwise, the Eritrean people will start asking questions they never had dared even to dream about. BTW, PIA never lost to any opposition in his life. It is about time to keep the streak going.

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 14 Jun 2018, 15:18

Coward antico, where did i say eritreans dont have the right to comment? I can tell you been sniffing the chigarams az.z for a while that their iq level is getting identical to yours. Youre probably one of them, that would you explain your numerous nick names.

Let me dumb it down to your level of comprehension since youre not getting my message. Eritreans dont need you as their spokesman, we're above your pay grade. Stupid dedebit cadre. Our government is on the right side. They dont need to announce anything. They already said what needed to said 16 years ago.
Libero_Pensatore wrote:
14 Jun 2018, 15:05
Dead_Brain,

You mean to tell me, Eritreans do not have the right to comment on their own country. They can not question the actions of their government. Who are you working for, idiot. I speak my mind, I swear by the blood of Eritrean martyrs, and I tell it like it is. The likes of you will be thrown in the dust bin of history. Eritreans will learn the bitter truth. The enemies among us .....Aszhole. :P :P

Libero_Pensatore

Post by Libero_Pensatore » 14 Jun 2018, 15:23

Ben,

If the weyanes mean it they need to fulfill the resolution. PIA would not be in power by now, if they have not refused what they agreed upon in the first place. He is Eritrean president. He has all the keys in his own pocket. He has his positives. But, it has always been either his way or the highway.. However, he has not compromised the integrity of the territory. Atleast, we have what really matters to pass to the next generation. Weyanes need to vacate. Sixteen years is a little late, but never too late.

Temt

Post by Temt » 14 Jun 2018, 15:24

Pensatore: PIA Stubborn?
PIA may be stubborn as a mule, as many Eritreans are. But that is NOT the reason the GoEr has been ignoring the Weyane led Ethiopian government empty calls, past and present. Without a specific line of action like when exactly the Ethiopians plan to vacate all Eritrean occupied lands, then that remains just that - a useless and wasteful shenanigan that is NO different than what the previous Ethiopian PMs have been half-heartedly regurgitating over and over again. So until they come out clean and state their intention genuinely, it will never be accepted by any Eritrean authorities whether PIA or not.

Benn, stop making nonsense excuses for your miserable Weyane criminals. The latest temper tantrum they expressed is not going to get them out of their paradoxical situation. If they don't do it on their own citing some silly excuses, then I hope PM Abey and his government take some serious positive action towards the long resolved 'border conflict' the brainchild of your Weyanes.
Yes, the "Junta" as you call it, will not waste any time to respond to empty rhetoric, and that is what it is.

Libero_Pensatore

Post by Libero_Pensatore » 14 Jun 2018, 15:27

Idiotic brain, enemy of Eritreans wrote,
to your level of comprehension
:P :P :P Well, did Eritreans vote for a particular spokes person...who is he or she ....Again, who are you working for idiot ?

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Jun 2018, 15:32

Leave this "who're you working for" & the 'cosa nostra' mafioso talk- & focus

The war was to stop the expansionist agenda of the MLLT, which is clearly stipulated in their manifesto.

Calling it: leadership rivarly & parotting the western media, doesn't make you a good 'pensatore'.