Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar
Member+

To my Eritrean brothers and sisters only.

Post by Cigar » 14 Jun 2018, 10:01

I bet every nasty filthy agame aka tigrawai/tigraweiti will click it, raise the volume, listen and dance to it, as they usually do in their private.
The other day one agame lady was talking sh**t about Eritrea in a live Face Book forum and clearly you can hear Eritrean patriotic song in the back ground when her agame brothers and sisters start bombarding her to turn the music off when she did.
I know they were enjoying it, but they just don't want to admit what they all do in private.

https://youtu.be/xCxW6uST2Sw

Hillal

Re: To my Eritrean brothers and sisters only.

Post by Hillal » 14 Jun 2018, 10:20

A fitting song for the interesting time we are living today. Let the good times roll. The best is yet to come. Viva Eritrea Viva

Cigar
Member+

Post by Cigar » 14 Jun 2018, 10:35

Hillal, the thing is the Eritrean people and leadership predicted the downfall of woyane a long time ago and thus said it, made songs about it, prior to what we are witnessing as we speak.
This song (Negasi's above video)was I believe of 2014 and COBRA Bereket Menghisteab song was which I linked it below was too predicted last year or the year before and above all PIA's speech when he said before tplf and it's supporters start soiling their pants.
"GAME OVER"

Here it is:
https://youtu.be/hSWmofwKZT8

present
Member+

Post by present » 14 Jun 2018, 11:14

ascari ertrean kebessas- enemy of Ethiopian people and our Afar, kunama and the Muslim brothers.

God made you kebessas pay for having such evil mind and heart. he will make you pay more. fvck being organ donor, more are coming for you. you tried to use agames as excuse to loot Ethiopians for 7 straight years, and your ascari brothers sibihat and them continued to kill Oromos and Amaras. you will pay for it! We will first take our port Aseb then we will see what we will do to you. We will liberate our Kunama and Afar people who are being marginalized and killed by kebessas.

Cigar wrote:
14 Jun 2018, 10:35
Hillal, the thing is the Eritrean people and leadership predicted the downfall of woyane a long time ago and thus said it, made songs about it, prior to what we are witnessing as we speak.
This song (Negasi's above video)was I believe of 2014 and COBRA Bereket Menghisteab song was which I linked it below was too predicted last year or the year before and above all PIA's speech when he said before tplf and it's supporters start soiling their pants.
"GAME OVER"

Here it is:

molover

Post by molover » 14 Jun 2018, 11:24

Present.

Get Off The Stage You Ain't Eritrean.

Hillal

Post by Hillal » 14 Jun 2018, 12:56

Yep! Cigar you are wright. We have to count our blessings for having a leadership which is the product of our armed struggle and has the ability to listen to the heartbeats of the Eritrean masses. A leadership of high caliber bestowed with wisdom, experience, sophistication, gusto, and guts made of steel. Eritrea, the Eritrean people, and leadership are one and same - united and indivisible. Did I say, PIA , the prophet, always in command - proud and yet humble, a towering intellectual yet a man of the people, sophisticated and yet simple, a man of integrity, visionary and trustworthy and above all he says what he means and means what he says and commands respect from foes and friends alike.

euroland

Post by euroland » 14 Jun 2018, 13:09

አንቺ የሸሌ ልጅ ወያኔ 'present'
መቸም የጌቶችሽ የኤርትራዊያን ስም ሲነሳ ያ ረፈሳ ቂጥሽ መቀመጥ ያቅተዋሌ። I bet your forhead has 11 ingrained to it.
present wrote:
14 Jun 2018, 11:14
ascari ertrean kebessas- enemy of Ethiopian people and our Afar, kunama and the Muslim brothers.

God made you kebessas pay for having such evil mind and heart. he will make you pay more. fvck being organ donor, more are coming for you. you tried to use agames as excuse to loot Ethiopians for 7 straight years, and your ascari brothers sibihat and them continued to kill Oromos and Amaras. you will pay for it! We will first take our port Aseb then we will see what we will do to you. We will liberate our Kunama and Afar people who are being marginalized and killed by kebessas.

Cigar wrote:
14 Jun 2018, 10:35
"GAME OVER"

Here it is:

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 14 Jun 2018, 13:41

Cigar wrote:
14 Jun 2018, 10:01
I bet every nasty filthy agame aka tigrawai/tigraweiti will click it, raise the volume, listen and dance to it, as they usually do in their private.
The other day one agame lady was talking sh**t about Eritrea in a live Face Book forum and clearly you can hear Eritrean patriotic song in the back ground when her agame brothers and sisters start bombarding her to turn the music off when she did.
I know they were enjoying it, but they just don't want to admit what they all do in private.

https://youtu.be/xCxW6uST2Sw
rehaq chenawi adgi

Cigar
Member+

Post by Cigar » 14 Jun 2018, 14:47

Is it only me that can't understand what the f**k, mr 'ascari' present and the fake priest abaq degnet write (post)?

Temt

Post by Temt » 14 Jun 2018, 14:56

molover wrote:
14 Jun 2018, 11:24
Present.

Get Off The Stage You Ain't Eritrean.
Not only he is NOT Eritrean, but he is so ashamed of his ethnicity that he hides it under the nonexistent "Oromara" skirt! What a pathetic loser and of course daydreaming SOB, like most Agame pretenders on this site!

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 14 Jun 2018, 15:00

Hes from the chigaram clan of raya axebo. His brain is filled with kuenti and grasshoppers. He suffers from stunt growth due to the famine hes been through. His body weight matches his iq. Poor starvin marvin thinks shabia withheld his usaid, hence the bitterness loool

euroland

Post by euroland » 14 Jun 2018, 15:39

The ascari 'present' is through and through ንጹሕ አጋሜ
Her prime enemies are the enemies of Weyanes.