Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
minilikze3rd

Ayto Halafiw, not betraying Badme & Irobl is not enough, Tigreans should demand to reannex ar'tera to Tigray.

Post by minilikze3rd » 14 Jun 2018, 08:37

Very soon Wediafom should be done evicting the faajat arterans who do not even belong to the original midribahri which was always part of Tigray. The ambexa korchamie bimbi ar'terans are good for nothing and untrustworthy even to live in one continent let alone as neighbors. Actually they're worse than Gallas And GudelaAmharru.
Tigreans really need to kick out most of the current weyane leaders and in their place elect nationalist and warrior leaders who are willing to destroy ar'teran bimb fajats and skuni banditos and free the land which always belonged to Tigray until Emiye Menilik rented it to Italians in exchange of Guns and money that he used to subdue the primitive galla tribes hitherto marauding in the south and center of our nation. Now Tigray must free ar'tera as Tembenay wediafom has basically evicted most of the problematic Hommosiens and will be done completely finishing them very soon. Weyane must finish off arteran bimbies no matter what whitesnakes say and/ or if or not the Gudelas and Gallas support or oppose weyane's last,surgical onslaught on ar'tera.
The qomataGudelaAmharru and the GimBotiamGumares could easily be subdued in a very short time before or after marching on cursed ar'tera if and when weyane is led by some one other than the feeble debresatan, and ebuy sibat and his corrupt clan is forced to shut the f'uck up their loose mouths and to control their evil hands, and also if the horrible two getachews are banned for life from anything Tigrean and Weyanean business. I am very glad that the fascist Getachew Asafaw- ze- Andirtan gotegna shimaglie, a known enemy of the 'north' and servant of ebuy sibat, is retired and left to china for fear of Samora ( now formally retired but still active behind the scenes and would be so for long time to come) and the gifted spymaster Weleselasse welenkiel (now released from prison as totally innocent) plus to cash the 80 million dollar check galla kilil gave him for allowing their madiat or abiyot to enter4killo ( as if it is big deal for Galla psyche to enter Emiye Menilik palace for their first time ever) after Debresatan forced HMD to leave.
The tebtaba half-goat-half-rabbit miscreant called Debresatan also received 80 million dollars to destroy TPLF by conspiring against president Abay Weldu and the Waero Weyzero Azeb Mesfin. Stay tuned on the new weyane/EPRDF elections election before August's EPRDF congress. Madiat Aka Abiyot will be kicked out or even imprisoned if he continues to cross weyanes red lines.
Last edited by minilikze3rd on 14 Jun 2018, 08:59, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Ayto Halafiw, not betraying Badme & Irobl is not enough, Tigreans should demand to reannex ar'tera to Tigray.

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 14 Jun 2018, 08:53

For the record I would use drone and destroy the Tembienay Issayas and his followers and save our people. BTW, more of the Tigrigna speakers and Bilen are from Tembien Tenka Milash and I rather save the rest of them by destroying Issayas. Issayas and his followers are the problems not the people.

Degnet

Re: Ayto Halafiw, not betraying Badme & Irobl is not enough, Tigreans should demand to reannex ar'tera to Tigray.

Post by Degnet » 14 Jun 2018, 09:01

Black dog away away,Oscar Wilde,that noble man.

Cigar
Member+

Post by Cigar » 14 Jun 2018, 09:50

You three dumb a**as filthy agames, can you tell me why do you hate Isayas that you want him dead or deposed?
Tell me please why you believe he is making your lives miserable when he is not even your leader?
There got to be a reason and no agame aka tigrawai/tigraweiti so far is saying it.
How does your bu*tts get hurt by a leader of another country even if I am to believe your crocodiles tears that he is bu*tt hurting our bu*tts?
Are you saying you love the Eritrean people than your own people who are getting bu*tt hurt by your own leaders in your own country?
Please be honest for a change and list the reasons you hate PIA in relationship with what he is doing to your regime or people if he is at all.
Just focus on the question and don't digress from the topic.