Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
minilikze3rd

Emirati doctors are impressed by wediafom ejoying this show as he braces to die from his cancer .

Post by minilikze3rd » 14 Jun 2018, 01:45

Wediafom the molester of cursed ar'teran fajjats, like Ethiopian and the le'sbian jeberti Tarik the demlash hiding her judgement day, is no where to respond to the eyugn eyugn ba'y madiat the ligagam abiyot of goma who is scared to live in 4killo lately and instead is hiding somewhere in Addis while awaiting for response to his fake call for peace with cursed ar'tera. The madiat freak abiyot of goma did not know wediafom is fighting for his last breath in Emirati hospital and soon he will be dying from his liver cancer. Amazingly, wediafom watched this Tigrean Agazian video on facebook, straight on his hospital bed in that tiny Arab country, and Emirati doctors down there think it is helping wedimedhin in extending his worthless life in cursed ar'tera by a few minutes per watching session . Wediafom dreams to visit his maternal and paternal places of origin, Adwa and Temben , before he dies from his liver ca very soon. For now brother wedimedhin is enjoying this show pasted below that has the power to extend his cheap, worthless life in cursed ar'tera by a few minutes/listening session. You'll see why it is working miraculously on him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2KF_bH4lPs

Zmeselo

Re: Emirati doctors are impressed by wediafom ejoying this show as he braces to die from his cancer .

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Jun 2018, 03:46

Open your mouth. I wanna use it as a toilet. It's already so potty, anyway.

neiseha beraki

Re: Emirati doctors are impressed by wediafom ejoying this show as he braces to die from his cancer .

Post by neiseha beraki » 14 Jun 2018, 04:31

YOU ARE AIRING YOUR GRIEVANCE OR VENTING YOUR ANGER. NO PROBLEM WITH THAT. IF YOU ARE THE VICTIM TELL US AND ELABORATE WHEN AND WHERE YOU FELL VICTIM TO WEDI AFORKI/? If the story is true and is a correct insight of wedi afom thus makes you what ? it makes you are an [deleted] hoool and a [deleted].
TELL US MORE HOW SATISFYING HIS DECKESTER WAS.HOW BIG WAS,HOW BIG WAS AND HOW HARD HARD DID HE GOT IT?
According to your narrative you seem to be a willing partner now I advise to shut the fucccc up FAGOOOT.

minilikze3rd

Post by minilikze3rd » 14 Jun 2018, 06:22

nesawit Beraki, wediafom has no Dk, he is what they call XXY syndrome, check it out on google, I mean it. He has artifcial va*gina, and unlike like most Arteran fajats like you who give your arab bfs your annu7zes, wediafom gives his artificial punnani to his Arab men. Speaking of you checking on my Dk size, I do not think you will find bigger than mine even if you crisscros cursed ar'tera, I guarantee you sweet death and then rebirth if and when I penetrate your Dkhungry ho'moarteran orifices. Ask your sisters here for help as you imagine su'ckin my DK. You bi'tch, nesawit, you must be hasawit.