Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik

Video Of: Cursed Land Tigray Ppl Say Tigray Women Got Kids From Ethiopian Troops!!GREAT JOB ETHIOPIANS DESTROY THEM!!

Post by tarik » 13 Jun 2018, 22:53

https://youtu.be/dx773Af-Kts. Great Job Ethiopian troops, that is how u destroy z cursed land tigray ppl dna. :lol: :lol: :lol:

minilikze3rd

Re: Video Of: Cursed Land Tigray Ppl Say Tigray Women Got Kids From Ethiopian Troops!!GREAT JOB ETHIOPIANS DESTROY THEM!

Post by minilikze3rd » 13 Jun 2018, 23:12

Le"sbian Dem lash tarik the jeberti arteran loootinesh hiding her judgementday, Gudelas and Gallas in Ar'tera are doing nothing but so'domizing you and your sisters, brothers, and parents as we speak, and I heard they made you pregnant inside your dkaddicted ar'teran jeberti anuzzz, is that why you love to talk about this ar'teran amiche faking as Tigrean who is talking shiiit on this video? May be his ar'teran sister living in refugee camp in Tigray has a child from a gudela, big deal, is that so for you? You dirty Jeberti lesbo is angry to be from cursed ar'tera, anchi arogit transwoman jeberti.

tarik

Re: Video Of: Cursed Land Tigray Ppl Say Tigray Women Got Kids From Ethiopian Troops!!GREAT JOB ETHIOPIANS DESTROY THEM!

Post by tarik » 13 Jun 2018, 23:34

minilikz3rd aka mehayim halafi aka awash aka axumawi

Good Evening Retardato

U c i am not [deleted] like u, i am a straight man, but u u keep talking this [deleted] trash shiiit, or [deleted] [deleted], because u r all of those things, U r a weak fake agame person, I am sure deep inside u agame cadres u all r scared as shiiit, because u know ur Terrorist-TIgray-Tplf is dead. What u going 2 do agame boy? Where u going 2 hide? Burn in hell agame ppl:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good Evening Retardato

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 14 Jun 2018, 00:19

Tplf is done. Look at how their cadres panic and cry, bro.

Lilay

Post by Lilay » 14 Jun 2018, 00:28

Sadacha Macca - wishful thinking - You have been saying that for the last 27 years

" post_id=802002 time=1528949993 user_id=42455]
Tplf is done. Look at how their cadres panic and cry, bro.
[/quote]

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 14 Jun 2018, 00:50

I was one year old at that time, lol
Tplfs day of terrorizing ethiopia are over.
Every dictatorship ends, eventually.
Just read history books.
Of course they will rule tigray, but they have no right to rule any other kilil.
Peaceful, fair, educated tigrayans, are welcome, not looters and tyrants.