Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ethiopian

TPLF on its way to cut its right hand by using left hand - I am here to help !

Post by ethiopian » 13 Jun 2018, 22:20

TPLF is hiding in Mekele trying to " figure out things " and survive the blow by OroMara youth . TPLF is alsodealing with Badme issue. They are in a mess to form 3 things :

1. give Badme to Eritrea and [deleted] Esu'z [deleted].z, get back his trust and regroup
2. divorce from EPRDF and hide in Mekele
3. bow to OroMara and continue the safe landing without facing justice, hoping life will goes on and Ethiopians wont punish them

present
Member+

Re: TPLF on its way to cut its right hand by using left hand - I am here to help !

Post by present » 14 Jun 2018, 09:59

they can hope but life will not go on the same old ways for them. life is already different for them now. I bet they will try to go back their mother land, singapoor, the land of camels.

ethiopian wrote:
13 Jun 2018, 22:20
TPLF is hiding in Mekele trying to " figure out things " and survive the blow by OroMara youth . TPLF is alsodealing with Badme issue. They are in a mess to form 3 things :

1. give Badme to Eritrea and [deleted] Esu'z [deleted].z, get back his trust and regroup
2. divorce from EPRDF and hide in Mekele
3. bow to OroMara and continue the safe landing without facing justice, hoping life will goes on and Ethiopians wont punish them