Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
minilikze3rd
Member
Posts: 2394
Joined: 21 Jan 2016, 23:35

Agazian Tigreans are bypassing cursed Ho'moshens but helping the Tigrayti speakers revive their dying culture.

Post by minilikze3rd » 13 Jun 2018, 21:47

Maekele G/Yohannes is doing a good job in agazianizing the Tigrayti culture of northwestern , northcentral, and northeaster midribahri.
The maria qeyah and Maria Tselam Tigrayti speakers trace their origin from Wukro much like the bilens of keren ?Boggos are tembenites in origin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMjxW-UGZTI


ethiopian
Member
Posts: 4020
Joined: 09 Oct 2011, 21:29

Re: Agazian Tigreans are bypassing cursed Ho'moshens but helping the Tigrayti speakers revive their dying culture.

Post by ethiopian » 13 Jun 2018, 22:06

minilikze3rd wrote:
13 Jun 2018, 21:47
Maekele G/Yohannes is doing a good job in agazianizing the Tigrayti culture of northwestern , northcentral, and northeaster midribahri.
The maria qeyah and Maria Tselam Tigrayti speakers trace their origin from Wukro much like the bilens of keren ?Boggos are tembenites in origin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMjxW-UGZTI
Eritreans see you as a slave - so who are you going to be friend with to create this idiotic Agazian sh#t ???

minilikze3rd
Member
Posts: 2394
Joined: 21 Jan 2016, 23:35

Re: Agazian Tigreans are bypassing cursed Ho'moshens but helping the Tigrayti speakers revive their dying culture.

Post by minilikze3rd » 13 Jun 2018, 22:57

Ethiopian anchi qedada kit ar'teran boooshtinesh, come su'ck my dk so I can shove it into your throat you bit'chho'mo, do you know wediafom and all top PFJD are Tigrean Agazians? You know the truth but you lie here infront of Gudelas and Gallas thinking they give you a kiss in your shi'tful azzz.

Enjoy another Tigrean group of Agazian Tigreans reviving the culture of the dying Tigrayti speakers suffering in wediafom's cursed [deleted]. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMAhJCTfOCc

ethiopian
Member
Posts: 4020
Joined: 09 Oct 2011, 21:29

Re: Agazian Tigreans are bypassing cursed Ho'moshens but helping the Tigrayti speakers revive their dying culture.

Post by ethiopian » 13 Jun 2018, 23:55

minilikze3rd wrote:
13 Jun 2018, 22:57
Ethiopian anchi qedada kit ar'teran boooshtinesh, come su'ck my dk so I can shove it into your throat you bit'chho'mo, do you know wediafom and all top PFJD are Tigrean Agazians? You know the truth but you lie here infront of Gudelas and Gallas thinking they give you a kiss in your shi'tful azzz.

Enjoy another Tigrean group of Agazian Tigreans reviving the culture of the dying Tigrayti speakers suffering in wediafom's cursed [deleted]. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMAhJCTfOCc
FNDIYA aga.ame ! stop this BS and continue to suffer in silent as OroAmar drill your behind

minilikze3rd
Member
Posts: 2394
Joined: 21 Jan 2016, 23:35

Re: Agazian Tigreans are bypassing cursed Ho'moshens but helping the Tigrayti speakers revive their dying culture.

Post by minilikze3rd » 14 Jun 2018, 00:48

Ethiopian, anchi [deleted] half-arteran-half-Amharruu booshtinesh, can you really handle my agazian legendary Dk rolling inside your ligagam throat, let me now this.

Axumawi
Member
Posts: 2721
Joined: 28 Apr 2018, 00:31

Re: Agazian Tigreans are bypassing cursed Ho'moshens but helping the Tigrayti speakers revive their dying culture.

Post by Axumawi » 14 Jun 2018, 05:04

ethiopian wrote:
13 Jun 2018, 22:06
minilikze3rd wrote:
13 Jun 2018, 21:47
Maekele G/Yohannes is doing a good job in agazianizing the Tigrayti culture of northwestern , northcentral, and northeaster midribahri.
The maria qeyah and Maria Tselam Tigrayti speakers trace their origin from Wukro much like the bilens of keren ?Boggos are tembenites in origin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMjxW-UGZTI
Eritreans see you as a slave - so who are you going to be friend with to create this idiotic Agazian sh#t ???
I don't like the whole thing is kind of middle ages or 1000 years ago basis, but in reality more Eritreans are into it than in Ethiopia.

I don't think you know that one of the most famous schools in Eritrea is Agazian School. Is about 75 years old.

In Tigray also there was a school named Agazi.

Its kind of nostalgic name, but too old, and like anything else too much politics and opportunism destroys a historical heritage.

Axumawi
Member
Posts: 2721
Joined: 28 Apr 2018, 00:31

Re: Agazian Tigreans are bypassing cursed Ho'moshens but helping the Tigrayti speakers revive their dying culture.

Post by Axumawi » 14 Jun 2018, 05:10

minilikze3rd wrote:
13 Jun 2018, 21:47
Maekele G/Yohannes is doing a good job in agazianizing the Tigrayti culture of northwestern , northcentral, and northeaster midribahri.
The maria qeyah and Maria Tselam Tigrayti speakers trace their origin from Wukro much like the bilens of keren ?Boggos are tembenites in origin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMjxW-UGZTI
I like the one Eritreans have in Israel. The rest too me you guys are soiling the good name Agazian.

After all its ancestry only, but some of you are making it religion, language...

Has to be absed on Ancestry and that way will go a long way. The Tigre would probably be among oldest agazians, but don't mix language, religion. For language example There is Afar clans that are same family as Irob, Many villages in Logochiwa and Logo Sarda and Saho clans other than Asurta.

The only criterion that works is Ancestry. That is also the only thing that is known and in many cases documented.

minilikze3rd
Member
Posts: 2394
Joined: 21 Jan 2016, 23:35

Re: Agazian Tigreans are bypassing cursed Ho'moshens but helping the Tigrayti speakers revive their dying culture.

Post by minilikze3rd » 14 Jun 2018, 05:22

Here are the Bilens , having fun in a Bilien wedding in diaspora, Bilens always feel proud of their Tembeni origin..... these are more Agazians than the faaajat hommossiens.

Look at the women, they look exactly like Tigray women, except most are muslim mand have scarfon their head. They sing Tigray songs, and they seem to be perfect in Tigrigna ,their second language.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KX3aPMXOW0
Look how good they are in Tigrigna and see how they respect Tigrean Bahlawi, Tseda Kidan, they demand Tigrean agazian kidan bahli, showing you they are better agazians compasred to the faajat hommosiens who are begging gudelas and galla day and night to burn Ethiopia out of envy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPd4i4R3B0k

minilikze3rd
Member
Posts: 2394
Joined: 21 Jan 2016, 23:35

Re: Agazian Tigreans are bypassing cursed Ho'moshens but helping the Tigrayti speakers revive their dying culture.

Post by minilikze3rd » 14 Jun 2018, 05:34

Here you see the top ho'mossien class in Asmera, and you see, few among them look agazians, most are midget, skinnies and ugly negroes, they are not agazians, except the few Tigrayti speakers and Bilens seen in the video they look like apes, their music sucks though they steal them from Tigrean Albums, they're killing our Tigrigna, we just need to evict them and settle Tigrayti speakers in that part of our midribahri, no wonder Tembenay wediafom treats them like slaves and we should too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzkNoIxpW0M

minilikze3rd
Member
Posts: 2394
Joined: 21 Jan 2016, 23:35

Re: Agazian Tigreans are bypassing cursed Ho'moshens but helping the Tigrayti speakers revive their dying culture.

Post by minilikze3rd » 14 Jun 2018, 05:47

Here is Agazian Tigray, the mover and shaker of Agazia, the sine qua non of the HOA, the maker and breaker of Ethiopia, the master of GudelaAmharuu, BotiamGimGalla and boooshti ar'teran. Mark my word, we will destroy all of them, we know how to crush our enemies by matching one of us against 5000 of them. That is why we are called Agazian Tigres, we are born Tigers and lions, no one on Earth fights like us in any real battle. We are Tigers, we are Tigres. I'm also a Tigreshewan on top of that! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlEte4szJpg

Degnet
Senior Member
Posts: 19575
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: Agazian Tigreans are bypassing cursed Ho'moshens but helping the Tigrayti speakers revive their dying culture.

Post by Degnet » 14 Jun 2018, 06:39

Axumawi wrote:
14 Jun 2018, 05:10
minilikze3rd wrote:
13 Jun 2018, 21:47
Maekele G/Yohannes is doing a good job in agazianizing the Tigrayti culture of northwestern , northcentral, and northeaster midribahri.
The maria qeyah and Maria Tselam Tigrayti speakers trace their origin from Wukro much like the bilens of keren ?Boggos are tembenites in origin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMjxW-UGZTI
I like the one Eritreans have in Israel. The rest too me you guys are soiling the good name Agazian.

After all its ancestry only, but some of you are making it religion, language...

Has to be absed on Ancestry and that way will go a long way. The Tigre would probably be among oldest agazians, but don't mix language, religion. For language example There is Afar clans that are same family as Irob, Many villages in Logochiwa and Logo Sarda and Saho clans other than Asurta.

The only criterion that works is Ancestry. That is also the only thing that is known and in many cases documente

Degnet
Senior Member
Posts: 19575
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: Agazian Tigreans are bypassing cursed Ho'moshens but helping the Tigrayti speakers revive their dying culture.

Post by Degnet » 14 Jun 2018, 06:47

Degnet wrote:
14 Jun 2018, 06:39
Axumawi wrote:
14 Jun 2018, 05:10
minilikze3rd wrote:
13 Jun 2018, 21:47
Maekele G/Yohannes is doing a good job in agazianizing the Tigrayti culture of northwestern , northcentral, and northeaster midribahri.
The maria qeyah and Maria Tselam Tigrayti speakers trace their origin from Wukro much like the bilens of keren ?Boggos are tembenites in origin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMjxW-UGZTI
I like the one Eritreans have in Israel. The rest too me you guys are soiling the good name Agazian.

After all its ancestry only, but some of you are making it religion, language...

Has to be absed on Ancestry and that way will go a long way. The Tigre would probably be among oldest agazians, but don't mix language, religion. For language example There is Afar clans that are same family as Irob, Many villages in Logochiwa and Logo Sarda and Saho clans other than Asurta.

The only criterion that works is Ancestry. That is also the only thing that is known and in many cases documente
You are just right,how much difference do we have in the language we speak,Ageazian is respect,in Mekelle we used to respect each other,school in the 1960s.nehna tegaru bezuh kenemeharo zgebeana negerat alo gena tserfi entay amtseo,my good friend,this is lack of true religion/emnet.who cares about Isaias/Zmeselo,we are gods,as Jesus himself said.Only Jesus is all powerful.

Follower
Member
Posts: 601
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 01:19

Re: Agazian Tigreans are bypassing cursed Ho'moshens but helping the Tigrayti speakers revive their dying culture.

Post by Follower » 14 Jun 2018, 08:22

ዓጋመ የለማኝ ዘር፡you are not welcomed to Eritrea for a single business/tourist visit let alone for unification and become Eritrean.
WE ARE NOT NOT NOT BROS ,ፉክ ዲቓላ የሻርሙጣ ሊጆች ዓጋመስ፡

minilikze3rd
Member
Posts: 2394
Joined: 21 Jan 2016, 23:35

Re: Agazian Tigreans are bypassing cursed Ho'moshens but helping the Tigrayti speakers revive their dying culture.

Post by minilikze3rd » 14 Jun 2018, 09:15

Follower the boooshtie Hommosien ye Bidama ena ye Skunis lij, who the fu''ck told you I want to live with the kedadaf''intita fin''afint ar'terans like you? The land will be renamed by its original Tigrean name, Midribahri, and reannexed to Tigray. Almost all the heads of Midribahri such as Barhrenegassi Yisaak , were all from Tigray, the land belongs to Tigray, and you faaajat ar'terans are new comers who were evicted from Adal and Sudan at various times. Wediza waaHaxit Zobo, yehonsh ye sher'muta lij, asfendije ebedashalew::

Post Reply