Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MatiT
Member+

እናቴ በ7 አመቴ 7ተኛው የኢትዮጵያ ንጉስ ትሆናለህ አለችኝ:" ስለዚህ ከኣሁን በሃላ ማንም ጠቅላይ ሚኒስተር ብሎ እንዳይ ጠራኝ።" ንጉስ ኣብይ ኣሕመድ ነው የምባለው።

Post by MatiT » 17 May 2018, 17:52

XXX
ከኣሁን በሃላ ማንም ጠቅላይ ሚኒስተር ብሎ እንዳይ ጠራኝ።
ንጉስ ኣብይ ኣሕመድ ነው የሚባለው።...https://www.facebook.com/entayybahalalo ... 338057347/

MatiT
Member+

Re: እናቴ በ7 አመቴ 7ተኛው የኢትዮጵያ ንጉስ ትሆናለህ አለችኝ:" ስለዚህ ከኣሁን በሃላ ማንም ጠቅላይ ሚኒስተር ብሎ እንዳይ ጠራኝ።" ንጉስ ኣብይ ኣሕመድ ነው የምባለው።

Post by MatiT » 17 May 2018, 18:33

joke of the day.. Listen to what this stupid Pastor has to say. He is telling his low IQ cabinet ministers that he was destined to become Ethiopia's 7th KING since he was 7 years old. "My mom told me so" ....

R.I.P

MatiT
Member+

Re: እናቴ በ7 አመቴ 7ተኛው የኢትዮጵያ ንጉስ ትሆናለህ አለችኝ:" ስለዚህ ከኣሁን በሃላ ማንም ጠቅላይ ሚኒስተር ብሎ እንዳይ ጠራኝ።" ንጉስ ኣብይ ኣሕመድ ነው የምባለው።

Post by MatiT » 17 May 2018, 19:13

He is as stupid as a person who predicts and tell lies about his life..i bet you at age 7 he knows notg but running aroud the bushes in his village where he borns..Now the Pastor was dreaming about his kingdom.The lion of juda the son of Hailaselase the King of king oromia ethiopia

yaballo

Post by yaballo » 17 May 2018, 20:06

MatiT,

Anything is possible to this seriously deluded water-carrier [to use Horus's word]. I won't be surprised if claimed to be 'Jesus Christ Reincarnated' in one of his Pentecostal sermons. Aaaay Ethiopia! What a joke of a country! :oops:

MatiT wrote:He is as stupid as a person who predicts and tell lies about his life..i bet you at age 7 he knows notg but running aroud the bushes in his village where he borns..Now the Pastor was dreaming about his kingdom.The lion of juda the son of Hailaselase the King of king oromia ethiopia

Horus
Member+

!!!!

Post by Horus » 17 May 2018, 22:43

Seriously folks - the issue is much deeper. The context he talked about his destiny of greatness was this. He was literally teaching elementary concepts of 'vision', mission, etc being taught in middle schools to ministers and deputies. I was so turned by his childish exercise about vision and mission with his adult ministers I felt truly depressed.

Now, did his mother really prophesize about kingship 40 years ago and did he really grasp the impact of her desire? We don't know. Is Abiye a man big ambition? I think he is. If you guys remember, there were 2 Tigrians who voiced their objection to his election and one of them stated this. "Abiye should not have been the PM just because he wanted to be a PM". That tells me that he was preparing, planning, and gaming to be a PM one day. So, this should tell us, should warn us about a lot things about motives, character, and behaviors including future behaviors.

For example, his tons and tons speeches indicate his populist and propagandist character and that is one of the inner behaviors of possible dictators and manipulators. Most of all it seems that he into his own popularity. loveability, and personalist drives. These could be very dangerous motves.

Here is his basic weakness. He fails to know when to say what. His talk about his fateful greatness in context of motiving his ministers to have their vision may be an applivcable example but he was totally unwise and lacking in good judgement not see the implcations of his self-disclosure.

He could be dangersous in another sense. Ethiopia is now full of false oracles, tairy tellers, shamans and fortune tellers and he many be already beginning a mythological tell for his legitimacy which soon could be used for authoritarian goals and emperial ambitions. This is how it all starts.

So, please make a really serious analysis of these kinds of tells and eradicate them before their large scale consequences.

What was Abiye thinking when he said those thnigs to his ministers? You should see Shigute's reaction !!!!KKKKK

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 18 May 2018, 03:45

I don't know about Abey but my grand mother on my father's side and his younger sister had a name for me,Negus,my father's mother was a daughter of priests on both sides and my father's father was also a priest,my mother said about my father that they were seven generation priests.

MatiT
Member+

Post by MatiT » 18 May 2018, 12:10

Degnet » With all your religions mixed up just like your Dr Abey but one thing's that stayed with you is until you die is you are an [email protected] who are waiting the last day on earth

Amole-Chew

Post by Amole-Chew » 19 May 2018, 01:20

Indians come to Ethiopia to buy land. Weyane go to India to buy fake doctorate degrees. The things Lole Abiy said in the video is only expected from little children that have yet to develop adult intelligence. What is his IQ? 63?

ፉንጋዊ፡ ሰባታዊ፡ አፄ አብዪ አህመድ፡ ሞዓ አህያ፡ ዘእምነገደ አድዋ፡ ሥዩመ ህወሓት፡ ንጉሠ ነገሥት ዘኢትዮጵያ!

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 19 May 2018, 03:05

Zmeselo wrote::lol:

That was very funny, amole.
huletu yetaweku ahyoch simogagesu,this is the reason why Awash says no reconciliation with the black dog,black dog away away.Oscar Wilde,this refined writer of the 19th century.The poet was talking about such people.Exactly about my noble tribe.Mekelle and the Medhanealem Church.