Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up

Ethiopia’s misery:Colonel Abiy Ahmed claimed he born to be Emperor and he refused French women offer for marriage.

Post by Fed_Up » 17 May 2018, 15:37

XXX
Wey emaltiy :oops:

Where is “info” aka “fun” <~~~~~ this man must held accountable for colonel Abiye Ahmed delusional claim. the colonel admitted he was Samora Yenuis and Meles dead Chenawi b!tch.

Is he the best ethiopia can get? I believe all Ethiopians are not like Asswash, present and the Muslim emperor Abiy Ahmed.
The idiots led mama Ethiopia to the abyss while the professor sleeping in the foxhole to save the dying nation, Ethiopia.
Wey werdet kkkkkkkkk “game over” !!
https://youtu.be/TLOBf9H88PE

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Re: Ethiopia’s misery:Colonel Abiy Ahmed claimed he born to be Emperor and he refused French women offer for marriage.

Post by Sadacha Macca » 17 May 2018, 17:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmcoZfP-8eA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atEsFLt5fNQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uipWtt36T4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nghHjQ4Os0g https://vimeo.com/161351241

Abe Abraham

Re: Ethiopia’s misery:Colonel Abiy Ahmed claimed he born to be Emperor and he refused French women offer for marriage.

Post by Abe Abraham » 17 May 2018, 18:08

Marriage offer from a superior woman from a superior race ? Is that what he was trying to tell to his audience ? What an inferior president of poor Ethiopia !

pushkin

Post by pushkin » 17 May 2018, 18:15

EPRDF led Ethiopia is full of beggars all thier life god create them only to bring mheyem chaos, destruction, famain, hunger, rapingm stilling and death :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[quote="Sadacha Macca"]

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 17 May 2018, 18:26

pushkin wrote:EPRDF led Ethiopia is full of beggars all thier life god create them only to bring mheyem chaos, destruction, famain, hunger, rapingm stilling and death :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu5sVLRzq0Y https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGbxKnDoTb8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s56bAOSXBr4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLJvW_Sw_dE

info

Post by info » 17 May 2018, 18:33

Abe Abraham, the marriage thing has nothing to do with race but with a better opportunity of going to Europe. No exaggeration needed here. As you may know many africans including Ethiopians and Eritreans would do everything to go to the west and what he was saying is that he refused this offer to stay at home and become "a king".

Fed up, I think the fame and acceptance he is getting from allover Ethiopia is having first effects on him. This is becoming too much for him and it is getting in over his head. I hope the more experienced leaders of OPDO and ANDM like Lemma and Gedu will help him to cool down and become down to earth because Ethiopia will never have a king again after our last kind ሞዓ አንበሳ ዘአም ነገደ ይሁዳ ስዩመ እግዚአብሔር ንጉሠነገሥት ዘኢትዮጵያ ኃይለሥላሴ ቀዳማዊ :lol:

When one listens the whole context though, one senses one positive aspect and that is that he views his job as a higher calling and very special. He has also a sense of leaving a good legacy for himself. He is not just to come, loot and go type. That means he will not be satisfied unless he does something great to be noticed in the historical books. That is a very different self understanding than both Meles and puppet Hailemariam. I hope he deeply understands that we Ethiopians need him not to be king but to first purge the TPLF looters and dictators and lead the country into a fully democratic path PEACEFULLY. I hope this will be his legacy. Attempting to become ስዩመ እግዚአብሔር rather than ስዩመ ህዝብ will of course fail miserably in todays Ethiopia and I am sure he is aware of that. I still want to give him some months before I quit because the alternative is very scary.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 17 May 2018, 18:56

info wrote:Abe Abraham, the marriage thing has nothing to do with race but with a better opportunity of going to Europe ( I still think there is some emphasis on the woman being French. Do you believe he would have told the story if the woman in question was Oromo living in America ? ) No exaggeration needed here. As you may know many africans including Ethiopians and Eritreans would do everything to go to the west and what he was saying is that he refused this offer to stay at home and become "a king".

Fed up, I think the fame and acceptance he is getting from allover Ethiopia is having first effects on him. This is becoming too much for him and it is getting in over his head. I hope the more experienced leaders of OPDO and ANDM like Lemma and Gedu will help him to cool down and become down to earth because Ethiopia will never have a king again after our last kind ሞዓ አንበሳ ዘአም ነገደ ይሁዳ ስዩመ እግዚአብሔር ንጉሠነገሥት ዘኢትዮጵያ ኃይለሥላሴ ቀዳማዊ :lol:

When one listens the whole context though, one senses one positive aspect and that is that he views his job as a higher calling and very special. He has also a sense of leaving a good legacy for himself. He is not just to come, loot and go type. That means he will not be satisfied unless he does something great to be noticed in the historical books. That is a very different self understanding than both Meles and puppet Hailemariam. I hope he deeply understands that we Ethiopians need him not to be king but to first purge the TPLF looters and dictators and lead the country into a fully democratic path PEACEFULLY. I hope this will be his legacy. Attempting to become ስዩመ እግዚአብሔር rather than ስዩመ ህዝብ will of course fail miserably in todays Ethiopia and I am sure he is aware of that. I still want to give him some months before I quit because the alternative is very scary.
What is your understanding of ስዩመ እግዚአብሔር ?
Last edited by Abe Abraham on 17 May 2018, 19:26, edited 1 time in total.

info

Post by info » 17 May 2018, 19:26

Abe Abraham wrote:What is your understanding of ስዩመ እግዚአብሔር ?
I don't know why you ask this because I thought you know this as an Eritrean. Anyhow as you may know in the Abyssinian context ስዩመ እግዚአብሔር or "appointed/anointed by God" was one of the main arguments the so called "Solomonic Dynasty" used to stay in power for centuries. The idea is that kingly authority comes only from God and in the bible God gave his authority and kingdom to David and his descendants, e.g. his Son Solomon. Hence all kings of Abyssinia must have the kingly lineage and trace their roots to king Solomon to become kings. Only they are the true kings that are appointed by God aka ስዩመ እግዚአብሔር as clearly stated in the bible. But with that comes also an absolute power as the saying goes ንጉስ አይከሰስ ሰማይ አይታረስ :: So the people have only one option left to just obey and live under the kings rule since every rebellion is seen as a rebellion against God's will.
The funny thing is Jesus himself claimed to be the king of Israel based on his Davidic linage. That is why the new testament starts with genealogy of Jesus linking him with king David. That is also the reason in the book of revelations the bible describes Jesus as "the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David" Revelation 5:5. Exactly this first phrase in Geez reads as follows "ሞዓ አንበሳ ዘአም ነገደ ይሁዳ". The Abyssinian kings seem to claim the title of Jesus for themselves :lol:
Of course PM Abiy is not claiming kingly linage but still claiming Godly appointment is pretty much the same.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 17 May 2018, 20:10

info wrote:
Abe Abraham wrote:What is your understanding of ስዩመ እግዚአብሔር ?
I don't know why you ask this because I thought you know this as an Eritrean. Anyhow as you may know in the Abyssinian context ስዩመ እግዚአብሔር or "appointed/anointed by God" was one of the main arguments the so called "Solomonic Dynasty" used to stay in power for centuries. The idea is that kingly authority comes only from God and in the bible God gave his authority and kingdom to David and his descendants, e.g. his Son Solomon. Hence all kings of Abyssinia must have the kingly lineage and trace their roots to king Solomon to become kings. Only they are the true kings that are appointed by God aka ስዩመ እግዚአብሔር as clearly stated in the bible. But with that comes also an absolute power as the saying goes ንጉስ አይከሰስ ሰማይ አይታረስ :: So the people have only one option left to just obey and live under the kings rule since every rebellion is seen as a rebellion against God's will.
The funny thing is Jesus himself claimed to be the king of Israel based on his Davidic linage. That is why the new testament starts with genealogy of Jesus linking him with king David. That is also the reason in the book of revelations the bible describes Jesus as "the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David" Revelation 5:5. Exactly this first phrase in Geez reads as follows "ሞዓ አንበሳ ዘአም ነገደ ይሁዳ". The Abyssinian kings seem to claim the title of Jesus for themselves :lol:
Of course PM Abiy is not claiming kingly linage but still claiming Godly appointment is pretty much the same.
Godly appointment in the sense of big responsibility that should be handled with care by kings and elected presidents or prime ministers. It is indeed of biblical origin not something invented by the locals to elevate their king to the highest position.

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 17 May 2018, 22:23

This delusional colonel straight in Ethiopians’s face said that how close he is and was with Meles Chenawi chihuahua and the AidSam toothless agame general Samora Yenuis .

This is the man who Ethiopians expected to bring comphersive change and fair elections. One more time Ethiopians hidwinks by agame, Tplfists. Kkkkkk I am glad Eritrea reject his empty approach for peace. Folks agames still ruling Ethiopia through the galla wanna be delusional pm.

Smh!! :roll:

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 18 May 2018, 16:04

Amara Sayint wrote:JUST RELAX AND WAIT A ::::::

The time has come !
The time has come to pay the rent ! :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejorQVy3m8E

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 18 May 2018, 16:04

Amara Sayint wrote:JUST RELAX AND WAIT A ::::::

The time has come !
The time has come to pay the rent ! :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejorQVy3m8E

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 18 May 2018, 16:48

Fed_Up wrote:This delusional colonel straight in Ethiopians’s face said that how close he is and was with Meles Chenawi chihuahua and the AidSam toothless agame general Samora Yenuis .

This is the man who Ethiopians expected to bring comphersive change and fair elections. One more time Ethiopians hidwinks by agame, Tplfists. Kkkkkk I am glad Eritrea reject his empty approach for peace. Folks agames still ruling Ethiopia through the galla wanna be delusional pm.

Smh!! :roll:
Kuchera kelewus kemey geiru seb bementay kesehk eye yebl