Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Roomservice

New Released Video: The Eritrean military of the dictatorial regime give Jebha Elf full support and access into Eritrea

Post by Roomservice » 17 May 2018, 03:08

XXX
Jebha ELF has penetrated deep inside Eritrea without firing a single shot, because the Eritrean military of the dictatorial regime provided Jebha ELF full support and are working together to topple the evil agame [deleted] . Isaias knows little about the activities that's going on in Eritrea because everyone hates his guts.
Please wait, video is loading...
Viva Jebha Elf , death to the criminal agame [email protected] who destroyed the fabric of Eritrea.

pushkin

Re: New Released Video: The Eritrean military of the dictatorial regime give Jebha Elf full support and access into Eritrea

Post by pushkin » 17 May 2018, 14:10

The Moribund Agame man! No one listens to your lies! We will continue to crush you in every aspects and events. Betrayal is the core... the backbone.... the Building Blocks of this people (Agame). we freed them from the Amhara, so they can be considered as humans in Ethiopia. But like always they stabbed us in the back. Never again!!, we will never trust this snakes called Agame!.

[quote="Roomservice
Last edited by pushkin on 17 May 2018, 15:47, edited 2 times in total.

Fed_Up

Re: New Released Video: The Eritrean military of the dictatorial regime give Jebha Elf full support and access into Eritrea

Post by Fed_Up » 17 May 2018, 15:20

Come ayte “roomservice “ another ugumsh with different nickname, do what you know best give me good roomservice of sûcking my Eritrean bazookaaaa. I would appreciate that than just blabbering about nonexistent. I know you are looking an Eritrean shilhooooo in your quntieeee eater mouth.

Dude I am just sayin you don’t need to “merry round.”

I know you are happy because an Eritrean dude responded to your pathetic stupid thread.