Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tog Wajale

Ye-Woyane Tellalaki * Slave Abiyot Ahmed *.Now Wolkite & Armachoh Is A An * Electricity & Water Problems*

Post by Tog Wajale » 17 Apr 2018, 17:08

This Rubbish Woyane Servant Who*re Prostitute ( Abiyot Slave Ahmed)Telling Us ,That Wolkite & Armacho Problem Is An Electricity & Water. This Garbage Guy Has Been 18 Days In Office To Say Such Things To Ethiopian People. At Least You Couldn't Wait 45 Days. There Are About 400,000 People Of Amara & Oromo Displaced From Wolkite & To Make It Worst They Brought 700,000 Primitive Tigriayan From Tigrai Agg*ame To Wolkite & Armacho Environ. Do You Think The Whole Ethiopia People Don't Know About Evil Actions By Yededebit Woorgach Hizb Of Woyane Tigrai. Wait Your Time, There Will Be Pay Back 1000% Rest Sure.

Degnet

Re: Ye-Woyane Tellalaki * Slave Abiyot Ahmed *.Now Wolkite & Armachoh Is A An * Electricity & Water Problems*

Post by Degnet » 17 Apr 2018, 17:42

enesu enkuan Kristian ena ethiopiawi sem yenorachewal ante ahyas keyet yemetah new?wesha yehn aynet kuankua becha new yemigebachehu ye wesha lejoch be wesha tasgezun alachihu.ekekam ke hulu yekefa weshet new ene negn baynet new,ene behon endewm echersachehu neber like Haileslassie Gugus,atafrum enante endefelegachehut tesadeb alachihu,asedabi.huletegna degmo enante komata akbere new dejazmach yemlachew.You are nothing better than that dog Halafi Mengedi.Remember.You are showing it right here that this land does not belong to you,ye habesha hager new,tenm menamnte/huletegna be hiwete ende enante aynet ahya lemayet alfelgm,ke Mengistu yekefachihu,all of you here except few,Egziabher yeferdbachihual/le genzeb ewnetn matamem,hagerachin atefachehut/kushasha TPLF supporters,I don't see you as Tigrians enante kemalamoch be enante ezih ensedeb alen,deqi eray meray/ajokum ketebeleu iku,hamed beleu,never seen in my life,you made us hate that great country.kkkkkk adi

Tog Wajale

Re: Ye-Woyane Tellalaki * Slave Abiyot Ahmed *.Now Wolkite & Armachoh Is A An * Electricity & Water Problems*

Post by Tog Wajale » 17 Apr 2018, 18:16

Degitoo:-- So You Are Happy With His Comments, This Rubbish Slave Abiyot Ahmed Saying "" Tigrai Is Ethiopian Motor, Really!!!! And Wolkite & Armacho Problem Is Only Electricity & Water Development. Now You Tell Me This Script Is Not Given By T.P.L.F Woyane Agg*ame Regime. Tigrai Is A Burden To Furtile Ethiopian Land. The Last 200 Years Tigrayan History Is Begging,,Prostitution,, Stealing,, Back Stabbing, The Rest I Let You Fill The Blank.
Last edited by Tog Wajale on 17 Apr 2018, 20:11, edited 1 time in total.

Khysion

Post by Khysion » 17 Apr 2018, 18:35

Tog Wajaale: You do realize Tog Wajaale is a major Somali business town located in between Ethiopia and Somaliland, right? Are you from there too?