Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MRed

Believe me, I want to be the next mass shooter

Post by MRed » 24 Feb 2018, 17:22

I will be so, good that they will be talking about me for years. Not going down till I kill 50-100 people, I just need to prepare. Last week's shooting will be nothing when I do it, get ready the first Ethiopian born mass shooter.

The only thing is that I don't have is a target, I want you guys to come in....

Where can I kill lots of people, I want a place that's packed but I still can't think so, where is Halafi and Khysion also Atse Lebna. Give some ideas so, I can think and do more research about it. Future shooter, ready to kill anyone. Tell everyone near you the sharp-shooter is coming for you.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

tolaylemo

Re: Believe me, I want to be the next mass shooter

Post by tolaylemo » 24 Feb 2018, 18:36

I think Ashenda Festival in Ethiopia will great place. You will be remembered for thousands of yours as brave agama we killed his own people for good reason. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eth0ash

Post by Eth0ash » 24 Feb 2018, 18:50

tolaylemo wrote:I think Ashenda Festival in Ethiopia will great place. You will be remembered for thousands of yours as brave agama we killed his own people for good reason. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks for your suggestion Yosee but does shooting Agames actually build my legacy? Remember I want to be the best mass shooter in the 21st century. That's my goal in life because I have accomplished everything else I needed. I want to kill white people, nobody cares about dead Agames. The media doesn't care about dead black people, all eyes are on crying white mothers.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I think a good place, I don't want to do it in a school because that has already been done. I want to be original about everything and when it comes to death you know I'm Atse Tewdros. I'm going to take my own life by own hands, I will show you guts.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

tolaylemo

Post by tolaylemo » 25 Feb 2018, 20:16

100M Ethiopians will remember you but also will be sooooooooo grateful !! Few more less to worry about.