Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Self Reliance at work: UNICEF?

Post by Fed_Up » 12 May 2020, 16:07

Of course... !! Asmera is not just Asmarinos aka Eritreans. The city belong to the people of the world minus ቶኳናት አጋሜ::

20,000,000 hard cash money we heists lately ain’t enough till we do it again for 100,000,000 next time. We will wait... Tplfists will fund it :lol: :lol: not just that we will bring the ugumsh Manila workers to do the dirty works, cleaning ፋኛቱራ

እናንትን አጋሜዎችን አያርገኝ:: :x

Awash wrote:
12 May 2020, 14:54
Deqi komarit,
When are you going to vacate Asmara.? Because of your Agame ars, my beautiful city is turned into a shanti town. Dilapidated. Mushmushat. Just look at this: filthy Agame.

Oh, I get it. You're waiting for UNESCO to give you $$$ to start fixing the dilapidated city :lol: :mrgreen:
Zmeselo wrote:
12 May 2020, 14:46
He means- geza tanika- by that, where he went to sleep after a long day of shoe- shining work.

Fed_Up wrote:
12 May 2020, 14:30
Asswash the sob agamieee

Who do you think fooling sobs... say it again? እፍረተ ቢስ

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=214957&p=1057175&hi ... f#p1057175

Awash wrote:
12 May 2020, 11:57
sebdoyeley wrote:
12 May 2020, 11:42
tellsus asswash, is there good news in Awash area, where you and your mom come from?
Awash, Hawassa, Sidamo, etc. etc. Wondeful places filled with lakes, rivers, wild animals and gentle people.
But, it's not mine. Mine is outside Asmara, 15 generations.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 May 2020, 16:14

Your Agame is waiting for handout from UNESCO to fix Asmara's dilapidated, Mussolini built buildings. That's self-reliance for ya. Fessfass Agamichie. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Fed_Up wrote:
12 May 2020, 16:07
Of course... !! Asmera is not just Asmarinos aka Eritreans. The city belong to the people of the world minus ቶኳናት [deleted]::

20,000,000 hard cash money we heists lately ain’t enough till we do it again for 100,000,000 next time. We will wait... Tplfists will fund it :lol: :lol: not just that we will bring the ugumsh Manila workers to do the dirty works, cleaning ፋኛቱራ

Awash wrote:
Deqi komarit,
When are you going to vacate Asmara.? Because of your Agame ars, my beautiful city is turned into a shanti town. Dilapidated. Mushmushat. Just look at this: filthy Agame.

Oh, I get it. You're waiting for UNESCO to give you $$$ to start fixing the dilapidated city :lol: :mrgreen:
Zmeselo wrote:
He means- geza tanika- by that, where he went to sleep after a long day of shoe- shining work.

Fed_Up wrote:
Asswash the sob agamieee

Awash wrote:
sebdoyeley wrote:

tellsus asswash, is there good news in Awash area, where you and your mom come from?
Awash, Hawassa, Sidamo, etc. etc. Wondeful places filled with lakes, rivers, wild animals and gentle people.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 12 May 2020, 16:27

And they'll, wedi prostítùte! :lol:

WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED!!!!!!

Awash wrote:
Deqi komarit,

Zmeselo wrote:

Fed_Up wrote:
Asswash the sob agamieee

Awash wrote:
sebdoyeley wrote:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 12 May 2020, 17:05

Ask jack ma what Eritreans’ self reliance means. He will definitely tells you that :P

Our cash money went to From 2 dams to 400+ dams + 300+ micro dams across the nation. To build one dams require half Mekele’s building that include Albergo Planet :P
. Don’t worry Asmara b!tch! Just keep watching and learn. We just thought the world zero corona virus death .. saved 39 patients (my people)

Now add one more victor on the top of our previous victories....
ህርርር ዳኣ በል .. no eritrawi died of corona virus in Eritrea.

ክበሮ ክበሮ.... ተጎምፀፅ ስታይል

Awash wrote:
12 May 2020, 16:14
Your Agame is waiting for handout from UNESCO to fix Asmara's dilapidated, Mussolini built buildings. That's self-reliance for ya. Fessfass Agamichie. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Fed_Up wrote:
12 May 2020, 16:07
Of course... !! Asmera is not just Asmarinos aka Eritreans. The city belong to the people of the world minus ቶኳናት [deleted]::

Awash wrote:
Deqi komarit,

Zmeselo wrote:

Fed_Up wrote:
Asswash the sob agamieee

Awash wrote:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 May 2020, 17:17

Fed_Up wrote:
12 May 2020, 17:05
Ask jack ma what Eritreans’ self reliance means. He will definitely tells you that :P
Listen to this jackasz. Who's gonna fix this city for your fithy Agame asz? UNESCO? You've been ruining Mussolini built city and turned into your Agame city for 30 years, deqi40 deqi komarit. :lol: :shock: :shock:
Look:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 12 May 2020, 17:25

Awash wrote:
12 May 2020, 17:17
Fed_Up wrote:
Listen to this jackasz. Who's gonna fix this city for your fithy Agame asz? UNESCO? You've been ruining Mussolini built city and turned into your Agame city for 30 years, deqi40 deqi komarit. :lol: :shock: :shock:
Look:
Why you care... aren’t we supposed to be your enemies? Nah! Ain’t work that way agamew. You are from kilil chigar Tigray Ethiopia.

Someone has to remind you your retard brain....that is exactly what I am volunteering to do.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=214957

Now you know where you are from. We blow your lies .... after lies.... and more lies ..... your credibility hit rock bottom.. no one will take you seriously..

Let’s say the magic phrase — Asswash gmeover atMereja#

We are done with your arse ..

Next?

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 May 2020, 19:21

Fed_Up wrote:
12 May 2020, 17:25
Awash wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
Look:
Why you care... aren’t we supposed to be your enemies? Nah! Ain’t work that way agamew. You are from kilil chigar Tigray Ethiopia.

Someone has to remind you your retard brain....that is exactly what I am volunteering to do.

Now you know where you are from. We blow your lies .... after lies.... and more lies ..... your credibility hit rock bottom.. no one will take you seriously..

Next?
Your Agame told you he's been foxxing up for 30 years. Don't blame me for pointing it out to you. Your Agame is as focked-up as you are. That's why Eritrea is as focked up as it is today. Fessfass fandiya, listen to him. Moron.
P.S. I've been done with your Agame ars for years.
Please wait, video is loading...

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 May 2020, 19:36

What happened to Bisha gold money?

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 May 2020, 19:42

Where did Bisha money go?

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 12 May 2020, 19:53

As far as everyone knows shabia are busying fûcking up Tplfists and covid19. And its a fact! :lol: and of course we fûcked you up from New York all the way to voodoo place :lol: moite moite... I remember the voodoo man from somewhere anointed himself as “prophet” prophesied the death of PIA withiless than 1 year. guess what it has been 6 years passed since then. for some reason PIA’s God is I think powerful than your gods collectively :P

Your low iq sob is even lower than your agamewoch Iq standard.

Awash wrote:
12 May 2020, 19:21
Fed_Up wrote:
12 May 2020, 17:25
Awash wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
Look:

Next?
Your Agame told you he's been foxxing up for 30 years. Don't blame me for pointing it out to you. Your Agame is as focked-up as you are. That's why Eritrea is as focked up as it is today. Fessfass fandiya, listen to him. Moron.
P.S. I've been done with your Agame ars for years.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 May 2020, 20:25

It is obvious you believe everything your Agame god tells you. He's gonna tell you water and electric service will be ready soon. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
ማፈርያ

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 12 May 2020, 20:50

Asmara was beautiful city, no different from eastern European cities, not anymore.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 12 May 2020, 20:52

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 12 May 2020, 21:18

The italians did a really good job, the roads are still better than Djibouti roads.

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 13 May 2020, 09:20

Awash wrote:
12 May 2020, 15:09
You dumbasz wedi komarit,
I've been rejecting your Agame asz and your Agame junta for years. You're the moron who keeps coming back into my thread and into Ethiopian Review Forum for more bitchslapping. What a sh!intam Agame. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
lil kogne wrote:
12 May 2020, 14:43
Here we go again with the reject asswash. we had rejected you over and over, you even acknowledged it your loser [deleted] self that you are not Eritrean. But keep coming back with nonsense shenanigans for you can not live with yourself been deprived of your old habits like shoe shine, stealing begging and prostituting which you used to do in Eritrea. Old habits die hard Awetash. go some where naïve to do your old trick these people can smell agame from miles away. Take your lost soul absent/ wesheeye country girl with you. she is as miserable as you are. It seems that you have sensed that the noose is getting tighter on your barren land chigray killil. wey yeagame neger. Serekti draren.

Awetash chicken brain, things seems upside down. you calling native and proud Eritrean " Agame" ? I do not know where to start. Wedi lemanit Lementi Zeri. Unlike your embarrassing people, we are proud and do not live on leftovers and handouts, unlike your cheap tradition, we share what we have with our extended family, unlike your sick and diseased society who choose to die while their money is hiden in thier clothing, we sick medical care with whatever we have heck we even borrow from our kins. unlike your twisted heart, we trust whole heartedly and honestly but if you back stubb us, we show you your demise " once bitten, twice shy". Ask you weyane masters what that means. oh by the way, even in tough times be it man made or natural disasters, we do not solicit Bob Geldof and or USA for Chigray. Oh one more thing i am proud of, I used to whip your Jasus Zematch country men in the battle field you MF.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 13 May 2020, 09:53

Aggamiddo,
The Agame friends of your have enslaved Real Eritreans.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/13/worl ... Apvoa19553
lil kogne wrote:
13 May 2020, 09:20
Awash wrote:
12 May 2020, 15:09
You dumbasz wedi komarit,
I've been rejecting your Agame asz and your Agame junta for years. You're the moron who keeps coming back into my thread and into Ethiopian Review Forum for more bitchslapping. What a sh!intam Agame. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
lil kogne wrote:
12 May 2020, 14:43
Here we go again with the reject asswash. we had rejected you over and over, you even acknowledged it your loser [deleted] self that you are not Eritrean. But keep coming back with nonsense shenanigans for you can not live with yourself been deprived of your old habits like shoe shine, stealing begging and prostituting which you used to do in Eritrea. Old habits die hard Awetash. go some where naïve to do your old trick these people can smell agame from miles away. Take your lost soul absent/ wesheeye country girl with you. she is as miserable as you are. It seems that you have sensed that the noose is getting tighter on your barren land chigray killil. wey yeagame neger. Serekti draren.

Awetash chicken brain, things seems upside down. you calling native and proud Eritrean " Agame" ? I do not know where to start. Wedi lemanit Lementi Zeri. Unlike your embarrassing people, we are proud and do not live on leftovers and handouts, unlike your cheap tradition, we share what we have with our extended family, unlike your sick and diseased society who choose to die while their money is hiden in thier clothing, we sick medical care with whatever we have heck we even borrow from our kins. unlike your twisted heart, we trust whole heartedly and honestly but if you back stubb us, we show you your demise " once bitten, twice shy". Ask you weyane masters what that means. oh by the way, even in tough times be it man made or natural disasters, we do not solicit Bob Geldof and or USA for Chigray. Oh one more thing i am proud of, I used to whip your Jasus Zematch country men in the battle field you MF.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 13 May 2020, 09:58