Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Farmajoo, lands in Asmara.

Post by Zmeselo » 10 Jan 2020, 05:37

The President of the Federal Republic of Somalia, Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed, arrived in Asmara in mid morning hours today for a two-day working visit. The Somali President & his delegation, were accorded warm welcome by President Isaias on arrival at Asmara's International Airport.
(Yemane G. Meskel: @hawelti)
Last edited by Zmeselo on 10 Jan 2020, 12:56, edited 2 times in total.

pastlast

Re: Farmajoo, lands in Asmara.

Post by pastlast » 10 Jan 2020, 05:51

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 10 Jan 2020, 05:56

The god, of "pastlast":

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 10 Jan 2020, 05:57

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 10 Jan 2020, 09:56

Zmeselo wrote: ↑
10 Jan 2020, 05:37

The President of the Federal Republic of Somalia, Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed, arrived in Asmara in mid morning hours today for a two-day working visit. The Somali President & his delegation, were accorded warm welcome by President Isaias on arrival at Asmara's International Airport.

Zmeselo,

Happy New Year, bro!

I've much more respect for President Isaias than for worthless Farmajo, who is incapable of anything other than squandering the meager resources of the government on embarking on aimless and useless travels abroad non-stop as if he were to break a record. And guess what - every time when he comes back from such travels, all he tells people is that it was for improving the relations between the two countries, and nothing else.

Farmajo is a dead loss, who costs the country five years of zero progress. When he's not travelling abroad, he hides in the presidential palace doing nothing. The rare times he comes out are when he's attending useless and futile celebrations that we've inherited from Communism, such as women's day, youth day, trees day, police day, military day - and we've plenty of these, celebrated only by government officials as if they had nothing else to do.

You can't waste time, energy, and resources to entertain regional grandiose ideas/projects when your country has been falling apart internally and the solution to fix it only lies internally. This bastar.d is most of all a liability for the Somali diaspora members who wish to succeed him, as they will find it very hard to be trusted.

gunfey

Post by gunfey » 10 Jan 2020, 11:12

what is there to visit in aram land aka askaria
πŸ˜πŸ˜‹

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 10 Jan 2020, 11:17

Somaliman wrote: ↑
10 Jan 2020, 09:56

Zmeselo,

Happy New Year, bro!

I've much more respect for President Isaias than for worthless Farmajo, who is incapable of anything other than squandering the meager resources of the government on embarking on aimless and useless travels abroad non-stop as if he were to break a record. And guess what - every time when he comes back from such travels, all he tells people is that it was for improving the relations between the two countries, and nothing else.

Farmajo is a dead loss, who costs the country five years of zero progress. When he's not travelling abroad, he hides in the presidential palace doing nothing. The rare times he comes out are when he's attending useless and futile celebrations that we've inherited from Communism, such as women's day, youth day, trees day, police day, military day - and we've plenty of these, celebrated only by government officials as if they had nothing else to do.

You can't waste time, energy, and resources to entertain regional grandiose ideas/projects when your country has been falling apart internally and the solution to fix it only lies internally. This bastar.d is most of all a liability for the Somali diaspora members who wish to succeed him, as they will find it very hard to be trusted.
Happy New Year to you too, brother.

From what I've heard, the discussion is going to be mostly about the new alliance of Red Sea States that Saudi Arabia has initiated. It's good if we, on the African side of the Sea, have common understanding to match the arab side of the sea. Our region has become hot because of the Yemeni crises, so it's good if we're coordinated.

My 2 cents!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 10 Jan 2020, 11:19

Where should he go then, gunfaE? To tgray, to pick qulqual? :roll:
gunfey wrote: ↑
10 Jan 2020, 11:12
πŸ˜πŸ˜‹

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 10 Jan 2020, 11:24

This is a new digital hamema Zemeselo! Ignore this useless Agame from the dedebit school & professional of liwach liwach who couldn't even argue logically :lol:
10 Jan 2020, 11:19
Where should he go then, gunfae? To tgray, to pick qulqual? :roll:
gunfey wrote: ↑
10 Jan 2020, 11:12
πŸ˜πŸ˜‹

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 10 Jan 2020, 12:45

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 10 Jan 2020, 12:53

After establishment of first resident Indian Embassy in Eritrea, the Chancery premises were jointly inaugurated today by H.E Ambassador Issa Ahmed, representing the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Ambassador Subhash Chand in presence of senior officials of MFA and Indian community.
(India in Eritrea: @IndiaEritrea)

Eritrea & India, share one common history. Great Britain! Britain’s attempt to divide & rule, using religion. I'm glad, to see India. Late, but better than never!
(Amanuel Biedemariam: @Amanbiede)

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 10 Jan 2020, 14:54

10 Jan 2020, 11:17

Zmeselo,

Happy New Year, bro!

From what I've heard, the discussion is going to be mostly about the new alliance of Red Sea States that Saudi Arabia has initiated. It's good if we, on the African side of the Sea, have common understanding to match the arab side of the sea. Our region has become hot because of the Yemeni crises, so it's good if we're coordinated.

My 2 cents!

I wasn't necessarily talking about this travel in which he meets with President Isaias. The guy has got the habit of travelling abroad at least twice a month without any real outcome - one that's at least known to the public.

This alliance is a Saudi initiative that's only useful for the Saudis, and I believe at least Somalia should not play the Saudis' game! Saudi Arabia claims that the aim of this alliance is to preserve the Red Sea from external influence! But what external influence are they talking about since the Red Sea is already full of myriade of external influence! Make no mistake, such external influence for them is no one else other than Turkey, Iran, and Qatar! But both Turkey and Qatar are the current best friends of Somalia, and do not pose any threat to Somalia, or to anyone in the region. The meeting was supposed to focus on a number of topics, including economic cooperation, cultural exchanges, and environmental issues. But guess what - it has only been re-centred around security issues! This is all about blocking and keeping Saudi rivals (Qatar, Iran, and Turkey) at bay.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 10 Jan 2020, 14:54

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Somalia's President Farmajoo violated our sovereignty by flying over our Tigray's airspace without our permission. We Weyane will refer the violation to the UN Security Council and demand harsh sanctions imposed on Somalia. My Weyane brother Awash is drafting the sanctions resolutions.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 10 Jan 2020, 15:23

10 Jan 2020, 14:54
10 Jan 2020, 11:17

Zmeselo,

Happy New Year, bro!

My 2 cents!

I wasn't necessarily talking about this travel in which he meets with President Isaias. The guy has got the habit of travelling abroad at least twice a month without any real outcome - one that's at least known to the public.

This alliance is a Saudi initiative that's only useful for the Saudis, and I believe at least Somalia should not play the Saudis' game! Saudi Arabia claims that the aim of this alliance is to preserve the Red Sea from external influence! But what external influence are they talking about since the Red Sea is already full of myriade of external influence! Make no mistake, such external influence for them is no one else other than Turkey, Iran, and Qatar! But both Turkey and Qatar are the current best friends of Somalia, and do not pose any threat to Somalia, or to anyone in the region. The meeting was supposed to focus on a number of topics, including economic cooperation, cultural exchanges, and environmental issues. But guess what - it has only been re-centred around security issues! This is all about blocking and keeping Saudi rivals (Qatar, Iran, and Turkey) at bay.
I understand, your views about Farmajo's performance. I just thought, it's not my place to say much about that.

I don't like the Saudis, either. For Eritrea though, it's a matter of survival. Qatar started playing games with Eritrea, after initially having been a good friend. The regime says one thing and al Jazeera, the total opposite. Besides that, Turkey & Qatar have the muslim brotherhood ideology in common that Egypt opposes too. I don't mean wahabbism is any better, but SA has the US in its pockets since WW2. Eritrea has experienced what damage the US can do, when it fully supported the weyane regime & it can do the same through SA as well. Eritrea wants to avoid that, at any cost.

With the UAE it's different because the UAE is after AQAP in Yemen, rather than the Houthis like SA & Eritrea agrees with that policy; considering its ugly experience with bin Laden & al Turabi.

It's a mess I know, but what to do?

Peace in our region!
Last edited by Zmeselo on 10 Jan 2020, 17:03, edited 1 time in total.

Merhano

Post by Merhano » 10 Jan 2020, 15:35

For a short time, I thought it was a real "formajo" that landed through the USAID plane like the ones Digital Woyanes get regularly.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 10 Jan 2020, 16:16

Merhano wrote: ↑
10 Jan 2020, 15:35
For a short time, I thought it was a real "formajo" that landed through the USAID plane like the ones Digital Woyanes get regularly.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Well.....'Digital Weyane' is in another league.

My 'brotherly' advice: No one would accuse you of being original or bright. So, just be yourself, agame boy! You're not witty, nor are you insightful!

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 10 Jan 2020, 16:29

Truer words were never spoken 8)
quindibu wrote: ↑
10 Jan 2020, 16:16
Merhano wrote: ↑
10 Jan 2020, 15:35
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Well.....'Digital Weyane' is in another league.

My 'brotherly' advice: No one would accuse you of being original or bright. So, just be yourself, agame boy! You're not witty, nor are you insightful!

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 10 Jan 2020, 16:33

BUUSHTI-LUUUTIE LUST in the AIR look at the ARAB drowsy after UNLOADING CAMEL-FLAVORED SHILHOJUICE in ISAYAS AFWRKi's MOUTH..and YOU CAN TELL ISAYAS AFWRKI is SWISHING the CAMEL-Flavored Seam3n in his Mouth....HAAAKKK TUUUFFFF to this Shaytaan!

[/quote]

BUUSHTI-LUUUTIE LUST in the AIR look at the ARAB drowsy after UNLOADING CAMEL-FLAVORED SHILHOJUICE in ISAYAS AFWRKi's MOUTH..and YOU CAN TELL ISAYAS AFWRKI is SWISHING the CAMEL-Flavored Seam3n in his Mouth....HAAAKKK TUUUFFFF to this Shaytaan!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 10 Jan 2020, 16:39

Here i fixed it for you wedikelbi :mrgreen:
pastlast aka [deleted] merhano wrote: ↑
10 Jan 2020, 16:33
I'm an attention seeking weyane f.ag fruitcake with multiple personalities disorder.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 10 Jan 2020, 16:51

something

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]