Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MatiT

አገሩ ኢትዮጵያ ልትፈርስ ደርሳ፣ ዛሬ ቤተ ክርስትያን ይቃጠላል በነጋታው መስጊድ ይጋያል,, ታምራት ስገራ ግን ስላሚዊቷ ኤርትራ ላይ ያቅራራል። ማፈርያ፣/ደሩ ዘ ሃረሩ

Post by MatiT » 08 Jan 2020, 09:03

ይድረስ ለጋዜጠኛ ታምራት ሰገራ እና ለውድ ኤርትራውያን ወንድሞቼ || እኛ በእብዶች ሀሳብ አንለያይም||

Last edited by MatiT on 08 Jan 2020, 10:23, edited 1 time in total.

Abdelaziz

Re: አገሩ ኢትዮጵያ ልትፈርስ ደርሳ፣ ዛሬ ቤተ ክርስትያን ይቃጠላል በነጋታው መስጊድ ይጋያል,, ታምራት ስገራ ግን ስላሚዊቷ ኤርትራ ላይ ያቅራራል። ማፈርያ፣/ደሩ ዘ ሃረሩ

Post by Abdelaziz » 08 Jan 2020, 09:14

Deep down every BantuGudifecha and every gudelaamharay thinks like Tamrat Nagara. So I do not trust this weslata ye Harer Neftegna. Ejig Betam wushetam endehone bedemb awqalehu::

MatiT

Re: አገሩ ኢትዮጵያ ልትፈርስ ደርሳ፣ ዛሬ ቤተ ክርስትያን ይቃጠላል በነጋታው መስጊድ ይጋያል,, ታምራት ስገራ ግን ስላሚዊቷ ኤርትራ ላይ ያቅራራል። ማፈርያ፣/ደሩ ዘ ሃረሩ

Post by MatiT » 08 Jan 2020, 10:22

..ይድረስ ለጋዜጠኛ ታምራት ሰገራ እና ለውድ ኤርትራውያን ወንድሞቼ || እኛ በእብዶች ሀሳብ አንለያይም||

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 08 Jan 2020, 10:36

"BantuGudifecha"? "gudelaamharay"?

Where's Presentina, when you need her? :lol:

She's eating ambeta somewhere, I guess.

Abdelaziz wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 09:14
Deep down every BantuGudifecha and every gudelaamharay thinks like Tamrat Nagara. So I do not trust this weslata ye Harer Neftegna. Ejig Betam wushetam endehone bedemb awqalehu::

tlel

Post by tlel » 08 Jan 2020, 14:20

The Issue now days is who is really Ethiopian whether you say you are Ethiopian or not IS not the issue. self sabotaging your country if you are Ethiopian means you have agenda of your own otherwise, you are not Ethiopians.

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 08 Jan 2020, 16:27

Ethiopia was destabilised by Eritrean supported armed groups. Thus a weak Eritrea is good for Ethiopia. the current problem in Ethiopia is directly or directly created by Eritrea and Egypt. thus we need to destabilise and weaken Eritrea.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 08 Jan 2020, 17:45

Don’t even mention that wosiffatam Woyane who is ashamed of his identity. I would rather give a credit to Abdul the Woyane bull and sore pimple Halafi. At least they don’t hide who they are and they consistently dig their heels. That sleazy snake is the worst of the worst breeds. I don’t tolerate lies specially the dumbest ones like his. That mfkr must have lived with gullible Woyanes who nurtured & encouraged his stupidity from young age.
I really hate Woyanes.

Zmeselo wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 10:36
"BantuGudifecha"? "gudelaamharay"?

Where's Presentina, when you need her? :lol:

She's eating ambeta somewhere, I guess.

Abdelaziz wrote:
Last edited by Selam/ on 08 Jan 2020, 18:53, edited 1 time in total.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 08 Jan 2020, 17:47

Another wosiffaram Woyane. Buda, Ethiopian’s problem is directly related to planet hotel. Period! KIFU!
EthioRedSea wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 16:27
Ethiopia was destabilised by Eritrean supported armed groups. Thus a weak Eritrea is good for Ethiopia. the current problem in Ethiopia is directly or directly created by Eritrea and Egypt. thus we need to destabilise and weaken Eritrea.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 08 Jan 2020, 17:51

Ethiopian problem originated from the Kazanchis mengist and now it’s in Mekele.

Selam/ wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 17:47
Another wosiffaram Woyane. Buda, Ethiopian’s problem is directly related to planet hotel. Period! KIFU!
EthioRedSea wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 16:27

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 08 Jan 2020, 22:48

Abdelaziz wrote:
Sister Abi-gail,

This gentleman was talking to Eritreans on behalf of the Ethiopian people and we trust him. The only group that we don't trust are the citizens of the least important killil Tigray. I don't trust your deformed stinky behind either because we don't know when it is going to burn the air...

By the way, what is new with the deformity of your stinky behind??? I think you should sue your Nigerian man for pain he has inflicted on your stinky behind :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 08 Jan 2020, 23:46

Ethiopia is in trouble but I see a light at the end of the tunnel. Brother Tamirat stated the obvious about the [deleted] nation that nobody wants to talk about. You fuckers should be thankful .... one enemy is down ... we will let Essu finish fuccckking the other enemy