Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EPRDF

eris in ER say we are not Tegaruu lolol

Post by EPRDF » 08 Jan 2020, 12:23

I don't know they might be right or wrong about it, but as far as we ordinary Ethiopians from south, central, east and west parts of the country are concerned, we do not see the difference between MeQele and Asmara. Whoever speaks Tigrigna as a mother tongue, he/she is Tigaruu. Why eris in here have hard time to swallow this simple fact. What do they really think of themselves, Italiano maybe?

I don't believe how colonization phuck and twist people's mind to the extent one denies his/her own identity.

Anyways forget these Seraye, Hamasien and Akale Guzay Tigarus and just enjoy this song of the real Eritreans.

Ahlan wa Marhaba ya DeQi eri ya habayibna..

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: eris in ER says we are not Tegaruu lolol

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 08 Jan 2020, 12:31

Woyane rat, tegaru are from tigray and we are not. It's that simple lowlander eden gefih tizu qiqiqiqi qiqiqiqi :mrgreen:
EPRDF wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 12:23
I don't know they might be right or wrong about it, but as far as we ordinary Ethiopians from south, central, east and west parts of the country are concerned, we do not see the difference between MeQele and Asmara. Whoever speaks Tigrigna as a mother tongue, he/she is Tigaruu. Why eris in here have hard time to swallow this simple fact. What do they really think of themselves, Italiano maybe?

I don't believe how colonization phuck and twist people's mind to the extent one denies his/her own identity.

Anyways forget these Seraye, Hamasien and Akale Guzay Tigarus and just enjoy this song of the real Eritreans.

EPRDF

Re: eris in ER say we are not Tegaruu lolol

Post by EPRDF » 08 Jan 2020, 12:40

dead woyane,

In Eritrea, there are Eritreans( Rashaida, Saho, Beja, Blen, Afar..etc) and Tigarus who migrated from the province of Tigray, Ethiopia. I do not know which group you belong to so I could have told you what you are.

justo

Post by justo » 08 Jan 2020, 12:47

EPRDF wrote:

Hey, we use to call everybody south of Eritrea Amhara, it was later that we found out that the people we were calling Amharu called themselves tembien, enderta, raya, oromo, kembata, gamo, gudela, shankila, welayta, sidama. So what is new?

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 08 Jan 2020, 12:55

For most people in Ethiopia ( I am not saying Ethiopians) everything is related to primitive animal instinct of primordial identity. They don't seem to accept that identity is a social construct with so much fluidity in the concept. This denial of the basic nature of identity is what brought the politics of hate that immanent from something that one has no control about. Political affiliations and identifications are determined from birth which in turn created this prism of looking at everything from one biological direction in Ethiopia.

Eritreans as a country have developed Eritrean identity which is higher form of identity than some similarity in language and culture. The different ethnic groups in Eritrea has Eritrean identity that binds them together. Unlike in Ethiopia, where different ethnic groups are working against each other to the extent of hating the name of the country itself and actively working to dismantle it, in Eritrea they all work in unison and define their challenges as common problems to be collectively dealt with for the benefits of all.

To form a common country people need not have to have one ethnic identity. If such was the case Somalia would have been the greatest country or all the Arabs should have come together to form a big Arabian country. The concept of country and ethnic identity is what seems to have been lost in the Ethiopia context.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 08 Jan 2020, 12:59

Hey, we use to call everybody south of Eritrea Amhara, it was later that we found out that the people we were calling Amharu called themselves tembien, enderta, raya, oromo, kembata, gamo, gudela, shankila, welayta, sidama. So what is new?
Hawey Justo,

Don't lie. You used to call Amharay South of Tigray, not South of Eritrea. Now, this topic is about eris who claim not to be Tigaruu. Are you one of those?

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 08 Jan 2020, 13:05

Eden hamema we didnt come from tigray. Dont you get tired of lying. Your fellow tigrayans are saying we're from dembia. Which one is it make up your mind qiqiqiqi qiqiqiqi
We're different get that in your head wedikelbi wedib.uttanela
EPRDF wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 12:59
Hawey Justo,

Don't lie. You used to call Amharay South of Tigray, not South of Eritrea. Now, this topic is about eris who claim not to be Tigaruu. Are you one of those?

justo

Post by justo » 08 Jan 2020, 13:09

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 13:05
Eden hamema we didnt come from tigray. Dont you get tired of lying. Your fellow tigrayans are saying we're from dembia. Which one is it make up your mind qiqiqiqi qiqiqiqi
We're different get that in your head wedikelbi wedib.uttanela
EPRDF wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 12:59
Hawey Justo,

Up to Adi grat, we called agame, tembien, enderta, raya, qobo, wolaita, gamo, oromo, until you reach Somalia we called Amhara, so what's new?

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 08 Jan 2020, 13:20

EPRDF wrote:
Whoever speaks Tigrigna as a mother tongue, he/she is Tigaruu. Why eris in here have hard time to swallow this simple fact. What do they really think of themselves, Italiano maybe?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Kudos to Za-Ilmaknun who assumes that you're a rational being who can be engaged in a civilized discussion! But I don't believe you have the cognitive capacity to understand what he wrote.

Me?........Nooooo! I strongly believe you, Agames, live in a parallel universe and your usual blabber just reminds me the parable my wise friend once told me.

This lady runs into this handsome guy in her neighborhood and strikes a conversation!

"Do you live around here? I haven't seen you before!"

"You wouldn't have," he said. "I've been in prison for the last twenty years."

"Good heavens," she said. "What did you do?"

"I murdered my wife," he replies.

"Ah," she says. "So you're single!"

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 08 Jan 2020, 13:31

I couldn’t have said this better

Eritreans as a country have developed Eritrean identity which is higher form of identity than some similarity in language and culture. The different ethnic groups in Eritrea has Eritrean identity that binds them together. Unlike in Ethiopia, where different ethnic groups are working against each other to the extent of hating the name of the country itself and actively working to dismantle it, in Eritrea they all work in unison and define their challenges as common problems to be collectively dealt with for the benefits of all. ”

I didn’t know ethnicity, awaraja other identities when I was in Eritrea. Everybody was Eritrean and didn’t matter where they from, religion...etc. we celebrated all holidays together and cried together under the equal opportunity oppressor regime.
Thank God the low iq identity politics of woyane is dying before it spills over to us.

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 12:55
For most people in Ethiopia ( I am not saying Ethiopians) everything is related to primitive animal instinct of primordial identity. They don't seem to accept that identity is a social construct with so much fluidity in the concept. This denial of the basic nature of identity is what brought the politics of hate that immanent from something that one has no control about. Political affiliations and identifications are determined from birth which in turn created this prism of looking at everything from one biological direction in Ethiopia.

Eritreans as a country have developed Eritrean identity which is higher form of identity than some similarity in language and culture. The different ethnic groups in Eritrea has Eritrean identity that binds them together. Unlike in Ethiopia, where different ethnic groups are working against each other to the extent of hating the name of the country itself and actively working to dismantle it, in Eritrea they all work in unison and define their challenges as common problems to be collectively dealt with for the benefits of all.

To form a common country people need not have to have one ethnic identity. If such was the case Somalia would have been the greatest country or all the Arabs should have come together to form a big Arabian country. The concept of country and ethnic identity is what seems to have been lost in the Ethiopia context.

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 08 Jan 2020, 13:50

Education for you:
There’s no language based identity in Eritrea. Every body is Eritrean identity, but can have different language.
An Ethiopian might not understand this but in Eritrean mindset identity and language are two different things.
And in Eritrea Tegarus are people who reside south of mereb river and main jobs for them in Eritrea was housemaids, shoe shiners, handymen, low skill labor until the war started in 1998. Tegarus live south of mereb river and happen to speak similar language as Tigrinya ( but trust me they are not the same with different deep accents, I am biased but the language used by Tegarus has a big influence from Amharic and not all Eritreans understand it)
Similar but not the same. My Amharic skills probably the same as the Tegarus Tigrinya.
More like British and America English
Norwegian vs Swedish or danish

So you are comparing apples and oranges here talking about identity which means totally different to an Eritrean and tigreans/Ethiopians

In woyane Ethiopia identity:
Tigre= tigrean
Oromo= Oromian
Sidama= sidamo

In Eritrea identity:
Tigrinya speakers= Eritrean
Arabic speakers= Eritrean
Blen speakers= Eritrean

I hope this helps.
Sesenayu

EPRDF wrote:

Last edited by Afdeyu on 08 Jan 2020, 14:01, edited 2 times in total.

tlel

Post by tlel » 08 Jan 2020, 13:59

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:

You seem to have lost the memory that who is behind and in control of Ethiopia to divide it? Of course tplf/shabia work of 50 years and of course they copy pasted our Unity in Eritrea while they divide us. What do you expect. For years Ethiopians did not work towards unifying the country especially those diaspora. what is worse, the diaspora even divided itself. While you may not control what is in the country, at least you are able to control what is in diaspora if you assume you are living in freedom. Ethiopians did not work as hard as the Eritreans worked. Also, don't forget, in order to accomplish its divide it has planted many of its people in it you believe they are this ethnic group but they are not so that they can work against the social cohesion.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 08 Jan 2020, 14:07

Eritreans as a country have developed Eritrean identity which is higher form of identity than some similarity in language and culture. The different ethnic groups in Eritrea has Eritrean identity that binds them together. Unlike in Ethiopia, where different ethnic groups are working against each other to the extent of hating the name of the country itself and actively working to dismantle it, in Eritrea they all work in unison and define their challenges as common problems to be collectively dealt with for the benefits of all. ”
I didn’t know ethnicity, awaraja other identities when I was in Eritrea. Everybody was Eritrean and didn’t matter where they from, religion...etc. we celebrated all holidays together and cried together under the equal opportunity oppressor regime.
Since 1962, people who have been living on the geographical location known as Eritrea have had a common enemy to defeat, twenty-nine years Amharay and the rest twenty-eight years Woyanay. There had never been a state, a nation or a country called Eritrea prior to that calendar year throughout history.

Now, the Nobel peace prize winner laureate Prime Ministerkhegna Ductora Obbo Ababiya Ahmed Ali brought eris a peace with the olive branch. I hope they will show us what an amazing prosper, Democratic nation they shall build and show us and show our world. We will wait and see with patience.
Time will tell!

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 08 Jan 2020, 14:09

EPRDF wrote:

Greetings........ ahlan wemerHaba to you as well,

Politics aside, I loved the lovely songs which you shared with and I thank you for that.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 08 Jan 2020, 14:52

Speaks Tigrigna as a mother tongue doesn't mean common ancestry.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 08 Jan 2020, 15:22

Stupid analogy.
Are Brazilians Portuguese?
Are Jamaicans British?
Are all the Arab speaking countries belong to only one country?
Are all latin Americans Spanish?
Are all the swahili speaking Kenyans or Tanzanians?
Even all the Eroupean countries have some similarities, but we do not see then beg like the filthy agames that they belong to the other.
And if you have to make them part of the tigrinaga speaking Eritreans why don't you say that tegarus are Eritreans instead of Eritrean tigrigna speaking are tegarus? God forbid!
Tegarus even thought they speak almost similar language as us, they are ethiopians.
And as the other brother said, I understand Amharic more than tegarus tigrigna.
Tegarus tigrigna is like patwa to English, Criol to France and Ukraine to Russian.
But as much as we hate the tegarus and as much as you 'are proud' of your identities or f**led language why are you inferiority complex syndrome afflicted scum bags dream, wish, push your SUPER AGAMINET to others.
Why can't you just say that you won't share your pride with any one like we do with our language and Eritrean territorial integrities?
Unless you feel like you have deficiencies or you are inadequate (which you are and prove it every freaking day).
Just drop this language or culture crap.
You what ever language you speak, you should be proud of Ethiopia (your country's diversities) and associate your language with Amharic which it actually is more mixed.

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 08 Jan 2020, 16:04

Dude, your first paragraph can not be further from the truth about Eritrean history, but I am expensive guy and have to charge by the hour if I had to teach you Eritrean history 101 :lol: I don’t know if you can afford me :lol:
So I recommend you read free true Eritrean history online, but the garbage comment you made is wrong :roll:
On your second paragraph, thanks for the good wishes of democracy and prosperity for us, which we desperately need and deserve, but remember we won’t do it to show you or the world, but we’ll do it for us. Trust me we have nothing to show or prove to you. You or the world is nothing to us... Eritrea is our world.
I don’t understand why dictator Isaias is trying to save your country from failing to be honest with you...

Sesenayu

Since 1962, people who have been living on the geographical location known as Eritrea have had a common enemy to defeat, twenty-nine years Amharay and the rest twenty-eight years Woyanay. There had never been a state, a nation or a country called Eritrea prior to that calendar year throughout history.

Now, the Nobel peace prize winner laureate Prime Ministerkhegna Ductora Obbo Ababiya Ahmed Ali brought eris a peace with the olive branch. I hope they will show us what an amazing prosper, Democratic nation they shall build and show us and show our world. We will wait and see with patience.
Time will tell!

[/quote]

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 08 Jan 2020, 16:35

Stupid analogy.
Are Brazilians Portuguese?
Are Jamaicans British?
Are all the Arab speaking countries belong to only one country?
Are all latin Americans Spanish?
Are all the swahili speaking Kenyans or Tanzanians?
Even all the Eroupean countries have some similarities, but we do not see then beg like the filthy agames that they belong to the other.
And if you have to make them part of the tigrinaga speaking Eritreans why don't you say that tegarus are Eritreans instead of Eritrean tigrigna speaking are tegarus? God forbid!
Tegarus even thought they speak almost similar language as us, they are ethiopians.
Ilolololo Hawey Cigar,

So what are you trying to tell me? Halafi’s grandpa is Gedey Tesfaezgi and your grandpa is martinio de Silvano? Lolo

The reason I’m saying eri Tigrinya speakers are Tigarus and not the other way around is because the birth place of Tigrinya is in Axum, Tigray and not in Eritrea.

Hongkongian Taiwanian say We are Chinese, Iraqi, Tunisia and Yemenis are proudly saying we are Arab, so what blocks your throat from saying I’m Tigaru? Inferiority complex of the colonial heritage, what else should I say?

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 08 Jan 2020, 19:57

tlel wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 13:59
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:

You seem to have lost the memory that who is behind and in control of Ethiopia to divide it? Of course tplf/shabia work of 50 years and of course they copy pasted our Unity in Eritrea while they divide us. What do you expect. For years Ethiopians did not work towards unifying the country especially those diaspora. what is worse, the diaspora even divided itself. While you may not control what is in the country, at least you are able to control what is in diaspora if you assume you are living in freedom. Ethiopians did not work as hard as the Eritreans worked. Also, don't forget, in order to accomplish its divide it has planted many of its people in it you believe they are this ethnic group but they are not so that they can work against the social cohesion.
TPLF/Shaebia could use whatever tactics and strategies for their goal to be successful. If you are victims of their ploy you are to blame yourselves first. It has been close to 30 years now and we are more divided than ever and, the division doesn't seem to abet unless we acknowledge the problems and look inward than externalize and play the blame game over. TPLF is has always been seeding division and hate at every opportunity it gets. It is a group that has had absolute control in every aspect of the lives of the citizens and, all it did was further weaken our social fabric and make the country weaker.Their main objective is for the country to be divided and every ethnic to go for killing what it considers others so that the minority TPLF junta perpetually stays in power and eventually form its own country out of the rubles of Ethiopia. The minute the Oromos and Amharas started to realize the problem and work on the very basics of eliminating a parasite, some kind of change came with its hopes and challenges.

Recent reports have disclosed that Shaebia has always been against the ethnicization of politics in Ethiopia. It was TPLF which insisted on continuing the politics of hate and strategized the balkanization of the country for the benefits of its robber barons. So please try to see the facts for what they are. The diaspora is nothing but the reflection of the toxic politics of the homeland. Unless we all come to the realization that fanning the flames of division and hate would ultimately consumes all of us, there will be no peace to prevail.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 08 Jan 2020, 20:25

EPRDF wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 14:07

Time will tell!
Your understanding of current events as well as historical occurrences is very astounding. You seem to have drunk the cool-aid of ethnic politics in one shot and have intoxicated with its after effect in narrowing the objective reality to be fitting to your feelings. You are detached from the country and what it means to belong to a country. All you regurgitate is what the officials of the defunct TPLF hegemonic thieves fed you for what its worth.

First off , the regime that existed before your uncles came to Minilik Palace was a communist junta which mercilessly murdered Amharas just because they are perceived to had been associated with the Kings Era. That was a system which is run by elites to subjugate and rob the mass for the benefits of the few connected. If you are calling Mengistu Hailemariam Ayana and Teferi Mekonnen Gudissa Amhara, who stood to benefit the people that you demonize here day in day out, you only can score a political point that support the official narratives of papa TPLF and its manifesto. Just like the Negera-Segerrra guy is claimed to have been labeled by, it is easy to go for the habitual.

The evolving of the Eritrean identity could be framed in any time span of your choice. However, they currently are more united and they are there for each other. Papa TPLF is now begging them to be considered as part of the nation of Eritrea after abusing its own country for 30 years and counting. Go figure if such are people worthy to even be considered to be neighbor with let alone allow them to be part of in any given sphere.