Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: በ ጠገዴ ስለተገደሉት ህጻናት ሙሉ መረጃ ወጣ : ገዳዮቹ ወደ መቀለ ሸሽተዋል

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 03 Jan 2020, 07:12

Is it just a coincidence that they hid in mekele? Doubt it. The whole kidnap was a ploy to make the amhara region look unstable and the adp incompetent.
AdamuNey wrote:
03 Jan 2020, 06:24

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 03 Jan 2020, 07:13

መቀሌ የዘራፊዎች እና የነበሰ በላዎች ምሽግ!!!:roll: :roll: :roll:

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 03 Jan 2020, 12:12

Ultimately this horrundous act of savagery will only be traced back to the source of all evils...aka TPLF. If only the case is given the attention it deserves and investigated fully, the Mafia group will certainly be found standing naked behind it.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 03 Jan 2020, 17:32

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
03 Jan 2020, 12:12
Ultimately this horrundous act of savagery will only be traced back to the source of all evils...aka TPLF. If only the case is given the attention it deserves and investigated fully, the Mafia group will certainly be found standing naked behind it.
You expect the Amharas to have enough resources and manpower to defend their people.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 03 Jan 2020, 18:59

Abe Abraham wrote:
03 Jan 2020, 17:32
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
You expect the Amharas to have enough resources and manpower to defend their people.
I think the people of Amhara are capable to defend themselves. But they lack a strong leader like General Asamenew mindset on agames.....Remember, agames have tried many times to portray the people of Amhara only good and easy to surrender blah blah....Till the people of Amhara start to stand for themselves and punch agames in their mouth, agames will not stop bullying the people of Amhara....

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigay and TPLF

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 03 Jan 2020, 20:32

Amharas are like us, natonalists. Theyre not tribal. They still eat and breath Ethiopia. They are patient because they still believe weyanes can be rehabilitated. They still dont know how cancerous weyanes are. Out of 20million amharas, only 2millon would be enough to subdue tigray within hours. I would like to see weyanes invade them, so they can kick their arses.
Hawzen wrote:
03 Jan 2020, 18:59
Abe Abraham wrote:
03 Jan 2020, 17:32
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
I think the people of Amhara are capable to defend themselves. But they lack a strong leader like General Asamenew mindset on agames.....Remember, agames have tried many times to portray the people of Amhara only good and easy to surrender blah blah....Till the people of Amhara start to stand for themselves and punch agames in their mouth, agames will not stop bullying the people of Amhara....

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigay and TPLF